Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW DII - The Dungeon 2 : Dungeon Harder! GAME OVER!!! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=83748)

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 03:32 PM

JAG, if I wasn't so desperate for healing right now, I would. I do think though that one of these two scrolls I have for you could be something equal to that. What I had to go through to get the one was pretty brutal.

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 03:34 PM

When I say equal to that, I assume you are looking at the acid arrow one. But I had to swim across acid to get this one so I'm thinking it could/should be something good.

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 03:35 PM

By the way, congrats on the guys that were able to link up into a group of 3 and also, congrats to the guys that were able to pair up. I realize with all the groups that have been moving how lonely this feels!

ntndeacon 04-05-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2635347)
Alright JAG, one step closer! It feels lonely with everyone else teaming up.

We concur with this statement, but we have seen no evidence that the rest of you are in the dungeon except the number that was at the previous Djinn sale.

bhlloy 04-05-2012 03:36 PM

Julio - how bad are you hurt? I have a couple of options available to me

Chief Rum 04-05-2012 03:40 PM

Okay, Ragone, here we go.

CHIEF RUM joins Party QWITH CHOIR KILLERS

Chief Rum is the leader of QWITH CHOIR KILLERS

Zinto 04-05-2012 03:40 PM

Welcome to the group Bhlloy!

9 Lives accepts Bhlloy

Ragone 04-05-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2635364)
Okay, Ragone, here we go.

CHIEF RUM joins Party QWITH CHOIR KILLERS

Chief Rum is the leader of QWITH CHOIR KILLERS

Ragone joins Party QWITH CHOIR KILLERS

now lets get this djinni sale action figured out

Thomkal 04-05-2012 03:42 PM

<----looks longingly at some of the magical items in the Djinni sale while buying boring food, torches, and healing herbs.

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2635360)
Julio - how bad are you hurt? I have a couple of options available to me

At the end of the night, with you in our party, we will all automatically heal fully, so you don't have to use anything if you don't want to. I'm at 9/20 right now, but after tonight it will be all good with you in the party.

I can sell this bundle of herbs I have at the Djinni sale if it seems prudent, or I can hang on to it. Other than that I don't have a lot to throw around so I will mostly be keeping my food and torch supply up.

Zinto 04-05-2012 03:43 PM

I am heading to the sale today since I need some torches. Then tomorrow we have an action where we can not do much since I do not believe there is anything else in this room. The movement phase I believe we should head to the room with a forge because it is the closest room to one where we have not been to yet.

JAG 04-05-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2635356)
When I say equal to that, I assume you are looking at the acid arrow one. But I had to swim across acid to get this one so I'm thinking it could/should be something good.

Hopefully. That's a really good one though, arguably the best single target attack spell in the game. Just unfortunate I don't have close to enough to get it.

I hope the snake chest has some good stuff in it too.

Chief Rum 04-05-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2635353)
Ok Chief, we'll sell the 2 daggers since neither of us need them.. that should get us a nest egg of gold... 5 days of food, 2-3 bundles of herb's... anything else ya think?

I will send you the spider pincer I have, too, so you can sell that as well.

Looking at the list, I don't see much else we need. There are things I suppose we can find a use for, such as if we each got a Horse Figurine, we could catch up a little bit and move immediately to the spider cave, and set us up to move into new uncharted territory as soon as tomorrow. But that's a lot of gold, 120 gp each, and I would presume we would need two (so 240 gp total).

If we don't do something like that, maybe we horde our gold into we find something better to use it on.

bhlloy 04-05-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2635369)
At the end of the night, with you in our party, we will all automatically heal fully, so you don't have to use anything if you don't want to. I'm at 9/20 right now, but after tonight it will be all good with you in the party.

Yah, my thought exactly. As long as there is no way to get ambushed on the way back from the store...

I might be able to heal you and still take an action this afternoon, I would have to get some clarification from Abe first though. So if you are happy to wait for tonight, let's do that

JAG 04-05-2012 03:47 PM

Abe, do we use a torch even if we don't move during the Movement phase?

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 03:48 PM

JAG, only reason I ask is that I currently plan on picking up 5. In other words, I plan on you and I living for a while!

Chief Rum 04-05-2012 03:48 PM

Black Market:
Chief Rum will give Ragone his Spider Pincer

bhlloy 04-05-2012 03:48 PM

Btw guys I don't know how your Gold situation is looking but I do have a recipe that includes a potion of healing and a bundle of herbs among other rarer items. Probably too early to start working towards any one thing but just FYI

Ragone 04-05-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2635374)
I will send you the spider pincer I have, too, so you can sell that as well.

Looking at the list, I don't see much else we need. There are things I suppose we can find a use for, such as if we each got a Horse Figurine, we could catch up a little bit and move immediately to the spider cave, and set us up to move into new uncharted territory as soon as tomorrow. But that's a lot of gold, 120 gp each, and I would presume we would need two (so 240 gp total).

If we don't do something like that, maybe we horde our gold into we find something better to use it on.

Ok, my afternoon action will be to go to sale... Will buy 5 days of food.. 3 bundles of herb's... and uh.. do we want 2 torches?

and i guess we need a ruling on if one horse figurine is good for a party, or if all involved needs one figurine each..

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 03:50 PM

Yeah, waiting is fine.. I also like the idea of going back through the forge room.. Might be able to possibly upgrade zinto's weapon or forge a better one, and/or make some kind of shield or armor for yourself.

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2635379)
Btw guys I don't know how your Gold situation is looking but I do have a recipe that includes a potion of healing and a bundle of herbs among other rarer items. Probably too early to start working towards any one thing but just FYI

Ooh, interesting.. I guess I will hold on to this bundle of herbs for now, then.

bhlloy 04-05-2012 03:51 PM

I don't think we can move again until tomorrow no?

Zinto 04-05-2012 03:52 PM

Yep no movement until tomorrow.

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 03:53 PM

I'm guessing not, but I think I read somewhere that you only have to sleep every other night.. so i guess theoretically we could move tonight instead of sleeping..

Abe Sargent 04-05-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2635376)
Abe, do we use a torch even if we don't move during the Movement phase?

Yes. And a meal too

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2635388)
I'm guessing not, but I think I read somewhere that you only have to sleep every other night.. so i guess theoretically we could move tonight instead of sleeping..

I think only sis'shaars sleep only every other night Julio.

Abe Sargent 04-05-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2635380)
Ok, my afternoon action will be to go to sale... Will buy 5 days of food.. 3 bundles of herb's... and uh.. do we want 2 torches?

and i guess we need a ruling on if one horse figurine is good for a party, or if all involved needs one figurine each..

Allow me to answer the vague question, rather than the specific one. If someone finds away of moving more than once during a day, can more than one person use it? Nope!

Autumn 04-05-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2635348)
Autumn, I've said this before twice, so now I'm calling out people when they do it. DO NOT POST INFO FROM YOUR PM PRIOR TO ME CLEARING THAT ACTION STAGE.

I've got to do something to earn that Evil alignment!

Sorry, Abe.

JAG 04-05-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2635377)
JAG, only reason I ask is that I currently plan on picking up 5. In other words, I plan on you and I living for a while!

Cool. Don't forget torches if you need them.

Abe Sargent 04-05-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2635388)

You may only move during the movement phase

Chief Rum 04-05-2012 03:55 PM

Abe, can one Horse Figurine work for a whole party, or does each party member need a Horse Figurine?

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2635390)
I think only sis'shaars sleep only every other night Julio.

That might be what it was.. but I thought they didn't have to sleep at all.

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 03:56 PM

Ah, never mind my pm, Abe. You answered it already.

Chief Rum 04-05-2012 03:56 PM

Oh, asked and answered. Never mind, Abe!

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2635396)
That might be what it was.. but I thought they didn't have to sleep at all.

I know we sleep every other night. I wasn't sure if there were others.

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 03:57 PM

So tonight we rest, then move into the forge room tomorrow? Sounds good to me.

Chief Rum 04-05-2012 03:57 PM

Another question for Abe, and sorry if this was already asked, since we have other parties...

Does a party only use one torch per day or does it burn a torch for each party member? I would think only one torch is necessary for a party travelling together, but wanted to be sure...

bhlloy 04-05-2012 04:00 PM

Ok so I'm heading to sale and i only have enough gold for rations and torches for the next 4 days. In theory somebody could stay here and search the room if you guys didnt clear it out already, if you didn't need rations. We could even give one person the gold and the other two could stay here, if we thought it was worth it

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 04:01 PM

Since it is Q&A time with Abe, here is a specific one for you.

When JAG and I meet up tomorrow and form a group. Do we need to go through the black market process of exchanging items simply for identification purposes or, since we are a group, can he look at what I show him and do it?

Sorry, geeked up over this sword despite the fact that I've tried hard not to get my hopes up.

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 04:04 PM

I would like to point out that I very carefully structured that question so that it didn't sound dirty because my first two attempts, yeah, real dirty.

JAG 04-05-2012 04:05 PM

Spell description says 'in my inventory', so my guess is you'd have to trade.

Zinto 04-05-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2635403)
Ok so I'm heading to sale and i only have enough gold for rations and torches for the next 4 days. In theory somebody could stay here and search the room if you guys didnt clear it out already, if you didn't need rations. We could even give one person the gold and the other two could stay here, if we thought it was worth it

We can search again tomorrow for our morning action since there will not be anything else to do during that time tomorrow.

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 04:09 PM

Ah, gotcha. Ha, should've just gone to you! JAG, here are my actions for today:

Afternoon- sale
Night- bash this chest
Morning- we'll see what happens w/ the chest
Movement- SEE JAG!!!

If you fight a leprechaun, best of luck. If you can avoid initial magic missile, you're golden. He fights close after that with a shalleileigh (spelling problems, I'm sure).

Julio Riddols 04-05-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2635403)

We already searched the room, just found a bundle of herbs. I think we all need to buy stuff from the Djinni sale anyway, so lets go to market. If I get it, I was thinking of using the ID powder on this belt we have.

ntndeacon 04-05-2012 04:17 PM

We would like to re establish the Tropical Religious Organization of Underground Trogolodytes eventually if we can ever come into contact with another unfortunate in the labyrinth.

Simbo Klice 04-05-2012 04:21 PM

Been a boring couple of days healing up from that battle for Party Time... mauboy, I've got to spend my last 10 gold on a ration at this sale to get through to day 6, then we can finally move on tomorrow.

JAG 04-05-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2635414)
Ah, gotcha. Ha, should've just gone to you! JAG, here are my actions for today:

Afternoon- sale
Night- bash this chest
Morning- we'll see what happens w/ the chest
Movement- SEE JAG!!!

If you fight a leprechaun, best of luck. If you can avoid initial magic missile, you're golden. He fights close after that with a shalleileigh (spelling problems, I'm sure).

Do you still have the PM from when you fought one? I think you said it had 8-10 hps and I was wondering if you damaged it for something like 6-7 and it didn't die. I really would like to kill one, but I'm also wary of just having to run away and use resources for no reason if I fail, so I'm unsure about it.

The Jackal 04-05-2012 04:23 PM

The drunken harp will stand and fight, take notes, paladins!

JAG 04-05-2012 04:25 PM

Basically if they have a smal amount of hps, I believe they're vulnerable to magic missile so I can at least be guaranteed of hitting them after they use the same on me, but if they're hard to hit and have as many as 10 hps, I may struggle in the hand-to-hand portion of the fight.

PurdueBrad 04-05-2012 04:27 PM

JAG, I do not have the original e-mail but I do know that I hit one for 5 or 6 and it did not die.