Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW DII - The Dungeon 2 : Dungeon Harder! GAME OVER!!! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=83748)

Ragone 04-06-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2636275)
Someone is fighting this:

wait, someone is fighting a blue ragnaros?

heh

Abe Sargent 04-06-2012 10:46 PM

The words you are looking for are Sonic Elemental

Abe Sargent 04-07-2012 12:03 AM

Night actions are done, se ya Mo ndy monr

CrimsonFox 04-07-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2636329)
Night actions are done, se ya Mo ndy monr

THAT'S not PB's curse. YOu must mean a different curse.

CrimsonFox 04-07-2012 12:30 AM

So Simbo, what are you guys doing? Find anything today? If I went through the portal, are there plenty or exits for me to go through ?

Danny 04-07-2012 01:18 AM

Hoops, I have mixed emotions on helping you. I want to, but your character is EVIL! I'll take a look though, maybe we can do a 1 for 1 of an item for the mace. In general I would prefer gold though.

Darth Vilus 04-07-2012 01:38 AM

Anyone know what a Xag-Ya is? I met one today and took it down like the little bitch it was lol. Pardon my French but that thing was annoying, it actually though it could kill me. ME! As if

Simbo Klice 04-07-2012 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2636335)
So Simbo, what are you guys doing? Find anything today? If I went through the portal, are there plenty or exits for me to go through ?

We found a pair of invisible monsters- didn't drop items, but decent XP, they weren't as bad as attacking the Statue... Don't Attack the Statue. There are a couple exits if the portal takes you near us. Right, left, and into the darker bricks for the small races.

Abe Sargent 04-07-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2636346)
Anyone know what a Xag-Ya is?

Does your google not work? Just type it in and hit enter doofus. :)

CrimsonFox 04-07-2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simbo Klice (Post 2636348)
We found a pair of invisible monsters- didn't drop items, but decent XP, they weren't as bad as attacking the Statue... Don't Attack the Statue. There are a couple exits if the portal takes you near us. Right, left, and into the darker bricks for the small races.

any you haven't gone down?

Thomkal 04-07-2012 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2636283)
The Sprites say:

Psst....We hear that dubb is in the UnderDungeon!

Dubb gets to go to all the cool places!

Thomkal 04-07-2012 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2636295)
This holy warrior spent alot of resources today unlocking a hidden chamber in my lonely....lonely...room. After spending said resources and unlocking said chamber.....turns out I'm too short to reach the treasure chest. Score.

oof

Thomkal 04-07-2012 06:14 AM

okay debated keeping recipe info to myself, but since I'm all alone here, I will likely not find everything I need for it. So if someone finds a scroll of understanding or a ring of fortune I'm very interested.

hoopsguy 04-07-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2636342)
Hoops, I have mixed emotions on helping you. I want to, but your character is EVIL! I'll take a look though, maybe we can do a 1 for 1 of an item for the mace. In general I would prefer gold though.

Yes, this is true. But I don't see a lot of other characters around - I'm not sure either of us have better options and blazing a trail down to the lowest levels alone probably isn't helping either of us that much.

In the end, you'll stay in the team because you are good and you want to win this dungeon triumph for some noble reason you've concocted for yourself and the people in the community. Take the weekend to go through your moral dilemma, but by Monday lets get our items swapped and continue striding towards victory.

For the record - I don't have any gold to swap. While the evil part of me enjoys playing on your weakness, I don't have the option to swap gold, food, torches, or anything except the mace. If that changes, I'll be happy to try and find deals that are better for you. As long as we are on a team together I would prefer that you are effective.

hoopsguy 04-07-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2636295)
This holy warrior spent alot of resources today unlocking a hidden chamber in my lonely....lonely...room. After spending said resources and unlocking said chamber.....turns out I'm too short to reach the treasure chest. Score.

My kingdom for a step-ladder!

CrimsonFox 04-07-2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2636366)
Yes, this is true. But I don't see a lot of other characters around - I'm not sure either of us have better options and blazing a trail down to the lowest levels alone probably isn't helping either of us that much.

In the end, you'll stay in the team because you are good and you want to win this dungeon triumph for some noble reason you've concocted for yourself and the people in the community. Take the weekend to go through your moral dilemma, but by Monday lets get our items swapped and continue striding towards victory.

For the record - I don't have any gold to swap. While the evil part of me enjoys playing on your weakness, I don't have the option to swap gold, food, torches, or anything except the mace. If that changes, I'll be happy to try and find deals that are better for you. As long as we are on a team together I would prefer that you are effective.

good speech, Winger...

JAG 04-07-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 2636361)
okay debated keeping recipe info to myself, but since I'm all alone here, I will likely not find everything I need for it. So if someone finds a scroll of understanding or a ring of fortune I'm very interested.

What does it make out of curiosity?

Thomkal 04-07-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2636372)
What does it make out of curiosity?

I'd rather not say at this point. Nothing that can be used against another adventurer however.

JAG 04-07-2012 09:55 AM

I suppose I have an idea based on the item requirements (something that increases experience gain by a percentage), which would also fit in with why you don't want to mention what it does.

Now, off to make a signature...

mauchow 04-07-2012 10:55 AM

I've got a scroll that I can't read.

From where we were we moved "Right" and leveled up after taking out two baddies, like Simbo said.

I'm starting to get low on supplies - I think I've got 4 of each daily used items left. Just fought our second set of bad guys who netted us exactly 0 gold for each group.

To get into the portal room we moved 'left' into the room. We could have gone forward into darker bricks, instead we moved "Right" into the room we're in now. I think someone asked where we might be located now. So if we're meeting up you'd need to go one spot clockwise from the darker bricks....right? :)

Simbo Klice 04-07-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mauboy1 (Post 2636427)
I've got a scroll that I can't read.

From where we were we moved "Right" and leveled up after taking out two baddies, like Simbo said.

I'm starting to get low on supplies - I think I've got 4 of each daily used items left. Just fought our second set of bad guys who netted us exactly 0 gold for each group.

To get into the portal room we moved 'left' into the room. We could have gone forward into darker bricks, instead we moved "Right" into the room we're in now. I think someone asked where we might be located now. So if we're meeting up you'd need to go one spot clockwise from the darker bricks....right? :)

Right on the location. Now let's find us some gold! At the next sale, buy some ID dust if you have 50 gold and that'll let you know what the scroll does.

bhlloy 04-07-2012 12:16 PM

Zinto - we are heading forward into new room tomorrow correct? I think we have to get some gold and XP as soon as we can otherwise in a three person party we may run into some issues with the consumable supplies

bhlloy 04-07-2012 12:17 PM

I mean Monday

Julio Riddols 04-07-2012 12:18 PM

Yeah, forward the first chance we get. I think we're ready for darker bricks, so however we get to those will be the best course of action, IMO.

Darth Vilus 04-07-2012 01:43 PM

What is a google?

Zinto 04-07-2012 03:30 PM

Yep new room tomorrow. We need to find some monsters/darker bricks soon.

Danny 04-07-2012 08:33 PM

Three of you and you are still in lighter bricks? Do you sleep with the light on too?

CrimsonFox 04-07-2012 08:40 PM

Do we get XP for Autumn and KWHIT? Just sayin...

Danny 04-07-2012 08:43 PM

I believe you do based on last dungeon

mauchow 04-07-2012 08:44 PM

I have 20 gold left.. one ration and torch at this rate.

CrimsonFox 04-07-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2636623)
I believe you do based on last dungeon

OH! This isn't new? I thought players becoming undead and chasing after other players was a new thing!

I seem to recall people facing each other in gladitorial combat or something.

Danny 04-07-2012 08:59 PM

That was a different game. Players became undead in dungeon 1 as well. In this one autumn is probably only worth about 15 xp though

Simbo Klice 04-07-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2636626)
That was a different game. Players became undead in dungeon 1 as well. In this one autumn is probably only worth about 15 xp though

Haha, that's no way to speak of the recently departed. Besides, he hasn't risen from the dead yet, has he? It might just be the first to drop, or one of the first few.

Danny 04-07-2012 09:21 PM

I think all players wander after they die. We just won't know it until someone runs into them.

Darth Vilus 04-07-2012 11:07 PM

So this will be how it ends then? I will stand victorious in the center of the dungeon surrounded by the broken bodies of the monsters I slew and face 19 undead wannabe adventurers?

SOUNDS EPIC

Zinto 04-07-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2636618)
Three of you and you are still in lighter bricks? Do you sleep with the light on too?

I figured we should wander through the light bricks until we find a night light since yes I am afraid of the dark.

Ragone 04-08-2012 01:23 AM

We get to pick spells at level 3 chief.. probably should discuss those choices now.. Magic missle doesn't miss correct? makes that a interesting choice for burst damage..

Danny 04-08-2012 02:54 AM

My magic missle never misses

CrimsonFox 04-08-2012 03:50 AM

Jusssst finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Death or whatever it was.

Awwwwww, the ssssnake guy lost.

JAG 04-08-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2636685)
My magic missle never misses

Except when you miss-spell magic missile.

PurdueBrad 04-08-2012 08:47 AM

FKN JG!

HPP STR VRBD

CrimsonFox 04-08-2012 10:37 AM

Fukin Jag!

Hippo Stray Verabad

Danny 04-08-2012 03:25 PM

In fairness i copied ragone's spelling of the word

Abe Sargent 04-08-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2636725)
FKN JG!

HPP STR VRBD

Hippy stare everybody?

CrimsonFox 04-08-2012 09:55 PM

oh easter...got it

hoopsguy 04-08-2012 10:39 PM

Danny, looking for feedback on trading and movement - would like to process any kind of trade with the morning action, assuming that is an option.

As far as movement, my initial thought is to stick on this level for another day before pushing ahead to darker bricks. I think we could use at least another level here before moving ahead, or better (identified) supplies. Plus there is the matter of food+torches, which need to get shored up as well. I would like to feel like we've got our affairs a little more in order before rushing off and getting Khit'ed (or Autumn'd, take your pick) because we were reckless.

Danny 04-09-2012 12:13 AM

I agree completely hoops. Regarding trade, will you be around frequently tpmorrow? Im waiting on a response from abe about spmething that impacts a potential trade. In general i am leaning toward helping you with one of the items, but i really need gold so i may need to sell them

Danny 04-09-2012 12:17 AM

Im on my iphone right now but tonigjt i will look at our mvement and post with a final recommendation

Danny 04-09-2012 01:04 AM

I put the order to go right as that is branching out further from out starting points. Is that ok?

Chief Rum 04-09-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2636676)
We get to pick spells at level 3 chief.. probably should discuss those choices now.. Magic missle doesn't miss correct? makes that a interesting choice for burst damage..

Agreed.

I was thinking of going with the Cure Light Wounds or whatever healing one it is, which would help us a lot with not having to spend as much on healing herbs.

BTW, can a bard use a shield? If not, I could trade my exotic weapon to you for the shield, since I can use it. Although I think the staff I use may be a two-handed weapon, so I am not sure if I can use the staff and the shield at the same time. We may need to clarify that with Abe.