Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW DII - The Dungeon 2 : Dungeon Harder! GAME OVER!!! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=83748)

CrimsonFox 04-20-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2644806)
Sorry, guys, I have been incognito all day. I am participating in a two day relay race.

CF: I am fine with groups of two or four.

Dubb: i would take a club + 4. I have a couple of healing potions.

well if we went two, we could sssplit healersss if you consssider yourself a healer chief.

Maybe chief/ragone and ntn/cf

Or do you two need more fighter power. Unfamiliar with how the other hybrid classes like bard and druid have been doing. You guysss have been kinda quiet.

I jussst think a group of four will jussst be overkill

CrimsonFox 04-20-2012 09:19 PM

oh yeah, could you give me an account of the ssspider demon battle, chief?

JAG 04-20-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2644853)
I will take 7 of your pots.

In return you can have your pick.

My club, my ring, 400g, and a scroll of Obliteration(one shots any enemy that can be targeted by magic without any chance they will survive, called "uber powerful" by Abe's description).

I, however, think you are looking at this wrong. I don't suspect the price goes up 2morrow on those pots.

I do suspect those pots will no longer be available and instead potions that heal more(and cost more) will be there in their place.

Let's call those potions of greater healing or some such.

This is all I can offer. If you are interested I can make it worth your while here I'm sure.

Y.O.U. M.I.G.H.T. B.E. R.I.G.H.T. A.B.O.U.T. T.H.E. N.E.W. P.O.T.S.

I. W.I.L.L. T.H.I.N.K. A.B.O.U.T. Y.O.U.R. O.F.F.E.R.

C.A.N. I. A.S.K., H.O.W. D.I.D. Y.O.U. B.E.A.T. T.H.E. B.E.H.O.L.D.E.R.? I.F. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. W.A.S. D.R.A.M.A.T.I.C. I. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.E.D T.O. S.E.E. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. R.E.P.O.R.T. A.F.T.E.R T.H.E. G.A.M.E. I.S. O.V.E.R. I.F. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E.N.T. D.E.L.E.T.E.D. I.T. Y.E.T.

dubb93 04-20-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2644875)
Y.O.U. M.I.G.H.T. B.E. R.I.G.H.T. A.B.O.U.T. T.H.E. N.E.W. P.O.T.S.

I. W.I.L.L. T.H.I.N.K. A.B.O.U.T. Y.O.U.R. O.F.F.E.R.

C.A.N. I. A.S.K., H.O.W. D.I.D. Y.O.U. B.E.A.T. T.H.E. B.E.H.O.L.D.E.R.? I.F. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. W.A.S. D.R.A.M.A.T.I.C. I. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.E.D T.O. S.E.E. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. R.E.P.O.R.T. A.F.T.E.R T.H.E. G.A.M.E. I.S. O.V.E.R. I.F. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E.N.T. D.E.L.E.T.E.D. I.T. Y.E.T.

I have all my fight reports.

I basically was rooted in place and ate attacks from his eyestalks b/f the battle even began.

After they attacked 6 times with magic spells the battle began. It was back and forth. I was able to kill him with room to spare. I'm nowhere near deaths door is that is what you are asking.

I will say that if you don't have a stash of HP you don't want to be anywhere near this fight. You need to be able to survive the attacks @ the start to even engage the beholder.

Ragone 04-20-2012 10:16 PM

Well chief.. I said it before.. for us to win we will need to start taking risks.. I'm willing to split into pairs with you.. hybrids 4 life!

If that's what you'd like to do.. its your call chief. I think we can do it though

Abe Sargent 04-20-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2644848)
Abey have a good interview? HOw'd it go?

we'll fing out soon

ntndeacon 04-20-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2644791)
damn chief both you and ragone are sssso limited in weaponssss. You can't ussse the onessss I have. ntn what do you ussse?

We can only use an battle axe. we had to choose one type of weapon at the start of Kensai training... my choice was a battle axe

ntndeacon 04-20-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2644868)
oh yeah, could you give me an account of the ssspider demon battle, chief?

well it had icy blast and cure light wounds and cure medium wounds. We found out icy blast is not good.

ntndeacon 04-20-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2644896)
Well chief.. I said it before.. for us to win we will need to start taking risks.. I'm willing to split into pairs with you.. hybrids 4 life!

If that's what you'd like to do.. its your call chief. I think we can do it though

btw Ragone would you like my neverending torch that I got. (since I no longer need torches.) If So just grab it. This way if we do separate you wont have to spend money on the torches either

Black market
give Ragone neverending torch

CrimsonFox 04-20-2012 11:17 PM

oh yeah ragone take thissss

Black Market
give ragone 3 food

CrimsonFox 04-20-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntndeacon (Post 2644915)
btw Ragone would you like my neverending torch that I got. (since I no longer need torches.) If So just grab it. This way if we do separate you wont have to spend money on the torches either

Black market
give Ragone neverending torch

ha! I WONDERED who won that!

CrimsonFox 04-20-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntndeacon (Post 2644912)
well it had icy blast and cure light wounds and cure medium wounds. We found out icy blast is not good.

hah! Isss that all... no actual attacksss? Just healz?
Let'ssss go kick itssss butt then.

Abe Sargent 04-20-2012 11:54 PM

Are youi ready for the night to fall?

Abe Sargent 04-20-2012 11:56 PM

Night actions are faster when I have a lot fewer ghouls to send pms out to

Abe Sargent 04-21-2012 12:00 AM

All dobe

Abe Sargent 04-21-2012 12:00 AM

See ya monday morning

LMK ifI missed a PM or trade or something

Danny 04-21-2012 12:46 AM

What a crappy room for me today, nothing to fight or do. bleh. I think cause I entered it before the dungeon reset.

Danny 04-21-2012 12:48 AM

For anyone interested, I have a brooch which absorbs anything that would cause you to lose XP. And a potion which curses everything, poisions, curses, etc... I am willing to trade for gold or spells or maybe weapon or armor.

Danny 04-21-2012 01:20 AM

Crimson / Darth, keep me updated. I am willing to help you guys if possible as we go on.

Abe Sargent 04-21-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2644957)
For anyone interested, I have a ... potion which curses everything,

Yeah, jump on that folks!!!

Danny 04-21-2012 01:23 AM

lol, CURES everything :)

Danny 04-21-2012 01:25 AM

The items are
Brooch of Life Holding - If the user would lose levels then the Brooch is destroyed and the wearer does not lose their levels

Remedy Potion - When drinking this potion, you are cured of all diseases, poisons, curses, withering, unnatural gaining or any other negative condition that you might otherwise experience (except for levels lost, they stay gone).

Danny 04-21-2012 01:25 AM

Abe, quoting of the item specifics is ok right?

Danny 04-21-2012 01:41 AM

384 for me to go!

Danny 04-21-2012 01:43 AM

Oh and Hoops, I am not interested in your tainted money. I would rather die naked with no items then make a deal with you. I was foolish earlier to fall under your hypnotic spell of trickery, but no more!

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 01:58 AM

man and here I thought I did well in the last djinni sale. damn you abe.

Abe Sargent 04-21-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2644965)
Abe, quoting of the item specifics is ok right?

Can't you just tell them? Quoting is so...clinical. It feels rules-y, and that competes with head space against all of the other countless rules in the game, you know?

So I'd like to avoid it please.

hoopsguy 04-21-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2644968)
Oh and Hoops, I am not interested in your tainted money. I would rather die naked with no items then make a deal with you. I was foolish earlier to fall under your hypnotic spell of trickery, but no more!

That's OK, I was planning on literally "burying the hatchet" if we did happen to meet up again. So it is probably for your best to not listen to my offers.

I'll just continue my business of being awesome without worrying about you from here on out.

JAG 04-21-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2644943)
Night actions are faster when I have a lot fewer ghouls to send pms out to

Y.O.U.'R.E. W.E.L.C.O.M.E.

JAG 04-21-2012 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2644879)
I have all my fight reports.

I basically was rooted in place and ate attacks from his eyestalks b/f the battle even began.

After they attacked 6 times with magic spells the battle began. It was back and forth. I was able to kill him with room to spare. I'm nowhere near deaths door is that is what you are asking.

I will say that if you don't have a stash of HP you don't want to be anywhere near this fight. You need to be able to survive the attacks @ the start to even engage the beholder.

N.O., T.H.I.S. W.A.S. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. A.B.O.U.T. A. D.E.A.L., J.U.S.T. C.U.R.I.O.U.S.I.T.Y. E.I.T.H.E.R. Y.O.U.R. S.W.O.R.D. G.I.V.E.S. Y.O.U. M.A.G.I.C. R.E.S.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. O.R. T.H.O.S.E. M.U.S.T. B.E. S.O.M.E. W.E.A.K. S.P.E.L.L.S. B.E.C.A.U.S.E. I.T. O.N.L.Y. T.A.K.E.S. M.E. T.W.O. O.R. T.H.R.E.E. S.P.E.L.L.S. T.O. G.E.T. T.O. 8.0.--9.0. D.A.M.A.G.E.

JAG 04-21-2012 08:16 AM

P.B. L.E.T. M.E. K.N.O.W. I.F. Y.O.U. W.A.N.T. T.O. T.R.A.D.E. F.O.R. H.E.A.L.I.N.G. P.O.T.S.

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2644741)
T.H.I.S. A.F.T. Y.O.U. S.H.O.U.L.D. E.N.T.E.R. T.H.E. P.E.N.T.A.C.L.E. F.O.R. T.H.A.T. E.X.P. T.H.E.N. Y.E.S., F.O.L.L.O.W. Y.O.U.R. P.L.A.N. A.N.D. S.T.A.Y. U.N.T.I.L. Y.O.U. U.S.E. Y.O.U.R. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. P.O.T.I.O.N. I.F. Y.O.U H.A.V.E E.N.O.U.G.H H.E.A.L.I.N.G. (A.N.D. I. C.A.N. H.E.L.P. T.H.E.R.E.), Y.O.U. S.H.O.U.L.D. G.E.T. E.N.O.U.G.H. E.X.P. T.H.A.T. N.O. O.N.E. W.I.L.L. C.A.T.C.H. Y.O.U. I.N. R.E.T.U.R.N., Y.O.U. C.A.N. H.E.L.P. M.E. W.I.T.H. T.H.E. I.T.E.M.S. Y.O.U. W.O.N.T. N.E.E.D. (T.H.E. U.N.I.D.E.N.T.I.F.I.E.D. W.A.N.D. / S.W.O.R.D., H.O.R.S.E. I. J.U.S.T P.A.S.S.E.D.).

I. C.A.N. O.F.F.E.R. Y.O.U. S.I.X. H.E.A.L.I.N.G. P.O.T.S. J.U.S.T. S.E.T. U.P. A. B.L.A.C.K. M.A.R.K.E.T. T.R.A.D.E.

Hey JAG, I'll try to fight the thing in the pentacle for my morning action and then have to go into the giant room (although I am curious if the trap room is a water trap because of the smooth nature of the tube and we have the potion to make us float) so go ahead and trade your potions to dubb as I'm still a room behind ya baby.

Danny 04-21-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2644995)
That's OK, I was planning on literally "burying the hatchet" if we did happen to meet up again. So it is probably for your best to not listen to my offers.

I'll just continue my business of being awesome without worrying about you from here on out.

If we fought with no potions, even though you are more geared / higher level, I would win

JAG 04-21-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2645009)
Hey JAG, I'll try to fight the thing in the pentacle for my morning action and then have to go into the giant room (although I am curious if the trap room is a water trap because of the smooth nature of the tube and we have the potion to make us float) so go ahead and trade your potions to dubb as I'm still a room behind ya baby.

O.K. F.Y.I. I.F. Y.O.U. W.A.N.T. I. A.M. P.R.O.B.A.B.L.Y. B.U.R.N.I.N.G. A. S.C.R.O.L.L. O.F. I.T.E.M. T.E.L.E. A.S.S.U.M.I.N.G. D.U.B.B. A.N.D. I. C.A.N. W.O.R.K. S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G. O.U.T., S.O. Y.O.U. C.O.U.L.D. T.R.A.D.E. M.E. Y.O.U.R. U.N.I.D.E.N.T.I.F.I.E.D. S.W.O.R.D. A.N.D. W.A.N.D. T.H.E.N. I. C.A.N. I.D. A.N.D. S.E.L.L. T.H.E.M. F.O.R. Y.O.U. A.T. T.H.E. M.A.R.I.D. S.A.L.E. M.O.N.D.A.Y. A.F.T.E.R.N.O.O.N. A.N.D. E.I.T.H.E.R. T.R.A.D.E. Y.O.U. B.A.C.K. T.H.E. G.O.L.D. O.R. I.T.E.M.S. F.R.O.M. T.H.E. S.A.L.E. A.F.T.E.R. A.F.T.E.R.N.O.O.N. A.C.T.I.O.N. I.S. O.V.E.R. S.E.T. U.P. A. B.L.A.C.K. M.A.R.K.E.T. I.F. I.T. S.O.U.N.D.S. G.O.O.D. T.O. Y.O.U., O.T.H.E.R.W.I.S.E. Y.O.U. W.O.U.L.D. H.A.V.E. T.O. H.O.L.D. T.H.E. S.W.O.R.D. U.N.T.I.L. W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y. U.N.L.E.S.S. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E. A. M.E.A.N.S. O.F. I.D.

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 09:27 AM

JG- whn JG brns scrll 4 trd, PB cn gv wnd, swrd (4 JG 2 sll fr JG's bnk ccnt, nt PB's), & hrs. Jst pst Blck Mrkt & JG cn hv ths thngs.

The Jackal 04-21-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2644851)
Jackal, any preference between forward/right tomorrow?

Also, are we good with 20% more difficult tomorrow than what we saw two days ago? I've lost one item from my inventory that I used last time against the Treant and haven't really replaced it ... I hope you've upgraded your capabilities a bit if we want to push ahead on this level and feel confident tomorrow.

No preference really, and I honestly haven't upgraded anything. Staff is decent but could probably use a better weapon. Would have been a quicker fight if the treant wasn't immune to acid though.

ntndeacon 04-21-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2644919)
hah! Isss that all... no actual attacksss? Just healz?
Let'ssss go kick itssss butt then.

it did have attacks too. those were just its magic stuff. then 3 attacks per attack.

JAG 04-21-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2644957)
For anyone interested, I have a brooch which absorbs anything that would cause you to lose XP. And a potion which curses everything, poisions, curses, etc... I am willing to trade for gold or spells or maybe weapon or armor.

I.F. P.O.T.I.O.N. I.S.N.T. T.O.O. M.U.C.H. I. C.O.U.L.D. B.E. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.E.D. L.E.T. M.E. K.N.O.W.

Danny 04-21-2012 10:37 AM

Sure, any items to trade that might be useful?

If not ill split the dfference with you and sell it for 150 (value is 200) but because of hoops woukd cost 250 now.

JAG 04-21-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2644853)
I will take 7 of your pots.

In return you can have your pick.

My club, my ring, 400g, and a scroll of Obliteration(one shots any enemy that can be targeted by magic without any chance they will survive, called "uber powerful" by Abe's description).

I, however, think you are looking at this wrong. I don't suspect the price goes up 2morrow on those pots.

I do suspect those pots will no longer be available and instead potions that heal more(and cost more) will be there in their place.

Let's call those potions of greater healing or some such.

This is all I can offer. If you are interested I can make it worth your while here I'm sure.

D.U.B.B. A.F.T.E.R. T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G. A.B.O.U.T. I.T. T.H.E.R.E. I.S. N.O.T. M.U.C.H. I N.E.E.D. O.T.H.E.R. T.H.A.N E.X.T.R.A. G.O.L.D. I.N. C.A.S.E. O.N.E. O.R. T.W.O. S.P.E.L.L.S. S.H.O.W. U.P. A.T. T.H.E. M.A.R.I.D. S.A.L.E. S.O. T.H.E. G.O.L.D. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. H.A.N.D.Y. B.U.T. T.H.E. C.L.U.B. I. W.O.U.L.D. J.U.S.T. S.E.L.L F.O.R. 5.0.0. B.E.C.A.U.S.E. I. H.A.V.E. A. B.E.T.T.E.R. W.E.A.P.O.N. I. W.O.U.L.D. G.U.E.S.S. T.H.E. S.C.R.O.L.L. A.N.D. R.I.N.G. A.R.E.N.'T. W.O.R.T.H M.U.C.H T.O. V.E.N.D.O.R., S.O. I. C.O.U.L.D. D.O. 5. P.O.T.S. F.O.R. C.L.U.B. A.N.D. 4.0.0. G.O.L.D.

JAG 04-21-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2645045)
Sure, any items to trade that might be useful?

If not ill split the dfference with you and sell it for 150 (value is 200) but because of hoops woukd cost 250 now.

I.F. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E. G.O.L.D. T.O. C.H.I.P. I.N. I. H.A.V.E. A. G.L.A.D.I.U.S. +. 2. I. C.A.N. T.R.A.D.E. Y.O.U.

Danny 04-21-2012 10:41 AM

I literally have 5 gold to my name :(

Danny 04-21-2012 10:42 AM

Whats the value lf the gladius? Ie how far pff am i?

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 10:45 AM

JAG, I will off-set, when I send you stuff, however much gold you want from Danny. Give me a figure and it is done baby.

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 10:46 AM

Snd fr JG?

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 10:47 AM

Just a heads up, you'll want to burn that scroll before I make my next move so I can send you stuff JAG-waggy!.

JAG 04-21-2012 10:53 AM

I.T.S. W.O.R.T.H. 4.0.0. S.O. 2.0.0. A.N.D. P.O.T. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. O.K.

I.'L.L. U.S.E. S.C.R.O.L.L. N.O.W.

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 10:56 AM

Black Market
PB sends JAG unidentified wand, unidentified sword, horse figurine, and 500 gold

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 10:57 AM

PB wnts JG 2 tk xtr gld. Gd lck JG.

JAG 04-21-2012 11:00 AM

T.H.A.N.K.S. P.B. I. T.H.I.N.K. I.T. W.A.S. S.W.O.R.D. N.O.T. S.C.R.O.L.L.

JAG 04-21-2012 11:02 AM

Black Market:
JAG gives Danny gladius +2
Danny gives JAG potion of remedy

JAG 04-21-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2645058)
Black Market
PB sends JAG unidentified wand, unidentified scroll, horse figurine, and 500 gold

Black Market
JAG accepts unidentified wand, unidentified sword, horse figurine, and 500 gold from PB.

Danny 04-21-2012 11:07 AM

Black Market:
JAG gives Danny gladius +2
Danny gives JAG potion of remedy

Danny 04-21-2012 11:07 AM

Thanks Jag! If I come across something I can give later I will try and give it to you for free or a really good deal

JAG 04-21-2012 11:21 AM

T.H.A.N.K.S. D.A.N.N.Y. H.O.P.E. Y.O.U. C.A.N. G.E.T. B.A.C.K. O.N. Y.O.U.R. F.E.E.T. Y.O.U.R. O.D.D.S. W.E.R.E. D.E.C.E.N.T. I.N. T.H.E. O.D.D.S. R.E.P.O.R.T. T.H.A.T. C.A.M.E. O.U.T. S.O. Y.O.U. M.I.G.H.T. S.T.I.L.L. H.A.V.E. A. S.H.O.T.

JAG 04-21-2012 11:26 AM

A.N.Y.O.N.E. E.L.S.E. T.H.A.T. W.A.N.T.S. H.E.A.L.I.N.G. P.O.T.S. B.E.F.O.R.E. M.O.N.D.A.Y. M.O.V.E.M.E.N.T. C.A.N. A.L.S.O. F.E.E.L. F.R.E.E. T.O. M.A.K.E. A.N. O.F.F.E.R. A.S. I. H.A.V.E. U.S.E.D. A. S.C.R.O.L.L. O.F. I.T.E.M. T.E.L.E.P.R.T.A.T.I.O.N.

Danny 04-21-2012 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2645072)
T.H.A.N.K.S. D.A.N.N.Y. H.O.P.E. Y.O.U. C.A.N. G.E.T. B.A.C.K. O.N. Y.O.U.R. F.E.E.T. Y.O.U.R. O.D.D.S. W.E.R.E. D.E.C.E.N.T. I.N. T.H.E. O.D.D.S. R.E.P.O.R.T. T.H.A.T. C.A.M.E. O.U.T. S.O. Y.O.U. M.I.G.H.T. S.T.I.L.L. H.A.V.E. A. S.H.O.T.

Thanks, I think I had an outside shot before the potions of armegeddon. Because of what Jackal and Hoops got, I dont see any way I can pass them. I'll certainly give it my best shot though

Chief Rum 04-21-2012 11:46 AM

If anyone happens to come across a Scroll of Dispel Magic, I am interested. Thank you.

Danny 04-21-2012 11:47 AM

Burn scrolls of dispel magic!

Ragone 04-21-2012 11:53 AM

black market
Accept never ending torch from ntndeacon
Accept 3 food from cf

dubb93 04-21-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2645046)
D.U.B.B. A.F.T.E.R. T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G. A.B.O.U.T. I.T. T.H.E.R.E. I.S. N.O.T. M.U.C.H. I N.E.E.D. O.T.H.E.R. T.H.A.N E.X.T.R.A. G.O.L.D. I.N. C.A.S.E. O.N.E. O.R. T.W.O. S.P.E.L.L.S. S.H.O.W. U.P. A.T. T.H.E. M.A.R.I.D. S.A.L.E. S.O. T.H.E. G.O.L.D. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. H.A.N.D.Y. B.U.T. T.H.E. C.L.U.B. I. W.O.U.L.D. J.U.S.T. S.E.L.L F.O.R. 5.0.0. B.E.C.A.U.S.E. I. H.A.V.E. A. B.E.T.T.E.R. W.E.A.P.O.N. I. W.O.U.L.D. G.U.E.S.S. T.H.E. S.C.R.O.L.L. A.N.D. R.I.N.G. A.R.E.N.'T. W.O.R.T.H M.U.C.H T.O. V.E.N.D.O.R., S.O. I. C.O.U.L.D. D.O. 5. P.O.T.S. F.O.R. C.L.U.B. A.N.D. 4.0.0. G.O.L.D.

You are offering 500g in items for a wep worth 500g in your pocket at market and 400g in coins. This is a steep price.

dubb93 04-21-2012 12:12 PM

That is a 500g scroll too, BTW.

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2645092)
black market
Accept never ending torch and 3 food from ntndeacon

the food came from me. Do-over! :) Mulligan!

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 12:37 PM

Crims's'sinox joins party Sssibilant Ssslithery Sssaintsss

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 12:44 PM

Here ya go ntn, hop on in and we can try out double-sis'shar party. :) Ssseems to be working for JAG and PB.

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2645089)
If anyone happens to come across a Scroll of Dispel Magic, I am interested. Thank you.

what an odd choicccce. Why that ssspell.

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 01:04 PM

JAG, how much for potions, JAG-waggy?

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2644906)
we'll fing out soon

Well how did you feel you did? What kindsa thingsssss did they asssk.

JAG 04-21-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2645095)
You are offering 500g in items for a wep worth 500g in your pocket at market and 400g in coins. This is a steep price.

W.E.L.L. T.H.E. P.O.T.I.O.N.S. A.R.E. N.O. L.O.N.G.E.R. W.O.R.T.H. 1.0.0. G.O.L.D. W.I.T.H. T.H.E. A.R.M.A.G.E.D.D.O.N. P.O.T.I.O.N. B.U.T. 1.2.5. G.O.L.D. E.A.C.H. O.R. W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R. T.H.E. N.E.W. P.O.T.I.O.N. E.Q.U.I.V.A.L.E.N.T. W.O.U.L.D. C.O.S.T. I.T. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. D.I.F.F.E.R.E.N.T. I.F. I. W.E.R.E. T.R.A.D.I.N.G. F.O.R. A.N. I.T.E.M. I. W.A.S. P.L.A.N.N.I.N.G. T.O. U.S.E. I.N.S.T.E.A.D. O.F. S.E.L.L.

JAG 04-21-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2645105)
JAG, how much for potions, JAG-waggy?

L.E.T. M.E. K.N.O.W. H.O.W. M.A.N.Y. Y.O.U. W.A.N.T. A.N.D. W.H.A.T. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E. T.O. T.R.A.D.E. (Y.E.A.H., Y.O.U. W.O.U.L.D. T.H.I.N.K. I. W.O.U.L.D. K.N.O.W.....)

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2644896)

Agree with thissss notion and exccccellent attitude about the sssituation. A group of 4 would be fun and sssafe. But we would not win I fear.

Willing to lissssten to other pointsss of view and combosss too. I think ntn would be an excccellent complement for me and I wouldn't get him killed. I think a mage might die with me. Bard and Druid I can't sssay. I think we'd be okay.

dubb93 04-21-2012 02:33 PM

Jag, make it 7 and accept my scroll of one shot anythingness and we have a deal. That package is worth over 1000g. I suspect that is fair.

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2645120)
Jag, make it 7 and accept my scroll of one shot anythingness and we have a deal. That package is worth over 1000g. I suspect that is fair.

And a nEW CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

Abe Sargent 04-21-2012 03:27 PM

I have applied for jobs today at Auburn and KU. Let's see what else appeals to me this weekend.

JAG 04-21-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2645120)

Y.E.A.H., I. T.H.I.N.K. T.H.A.T.'S. F.A.I.R.

Black Market
JAG gives dubb 7 healing potions
dubb gives JAG club +4, scroll of obliteration, and 400 gold

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 05:06 PM

wow that IS fair...

hey JAG you or PB need any of my ssstuff? got any other ssstuff to trade?

ntndeacon 04-21-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2645101)
Crims's'sinox joins party Sssibilant Ssslithery Sssaintsss

ntndeacon quits Qwiths Chior Killers
joins Sibilant Slithery Saints

We are proud to join with my racial brethren to clean the dungeon of evil

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 06:34 PM

JG, 1 mr thng 2 gv 2 JG, tk & s wll. Lrn frm wht hppns 2 m @ nxt mvmnt phs.

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 06:34 PM

Black Market
PurdueBrad gives JAG potion of invulnerability

JAG 04-21-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2645190)
JG, 1 mr thng 2 gv 2 JG, tk & s wll. Lrn frm wht hppns 2 m @ nxt mvmnt phs.

W.H.Y. N.O.T. G.O. T.O. G.I.A.N.T. R.O.O.M. A.N.D. U.S.E. P.O.T. W.H.E.N. O.V.E.R.W.H.E.L.M.E.D.? S.E.E.M.S. E.A.S.Y. F.O.R. Y.O.U. A.N.D. Y.O.U. S.H.O.U.L.D. G.E.T. G.O.O.D. U.S.E. O.F. P.O.T.

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 06:50 PM

Party Sssibilant Ssslithery Sssaintsss designate CrimsonFox Party Leader

JAG 04-21-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2645155)
wow that IS fair...

hey JAG you or PB need any of my ssstuff? got any other ssstuff to trade?

I. D.O.N.T. T.H.I.N.K. I. H.A.V.E. E.X.C.E.S.S. S.T.U.F.F. T.O. T.R.A.D.E. A.T. T.H.I.S. P.O.I.N.T. W.I.L.L. T.R.Y. T.O. C.O.N.F.I.R.M. W.H.E.N. I. H.A.V.E. A. C.H.A.N.C.E.

dubb93 04-21-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2645145)
Y.E.A.H., I. T.H.I.N.K. T.H.A.T.'S. F.A.I.R.

Black Market

Black Market

Abe Sargent 04-21-2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2645112)
Well how did you feel you did? What kindsa thingsssss did they asssk.

Not very detailed stuff - more about me and my job plans than anything else,

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 08:03 PM

Well here's the sstuff I have. Hate to jussst sssell it if it could be ussed.
Let me know everyone (essspecially people in the ssame room ) if you'd like to trade for it.

Robes of Phasing +2 (enemy misses first attack on you)
Warhammer +3
Manriki-guson +2
Potion of Remedy
Healing Herbs
Ashes of what used to be a scroll of Djinni Summoning (kicks Hoops!)

Danny 04-21-2012 08:56 PM

Crimson i will take it all for 5 gold

CrimsonFox 04-21-2012 08:58 PM

WOW What a deal!

PurdueBrad 04-21-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2645194)
W.H.Y. N.O.T. G.O. T.O. G.I.A.N.T. R.O.O.M. A.N.D. U.S.E. P.O.T. W.H.E.N. O.V.E.R.W.H.E.L.M.E.D.? S.E.E.M.S. E.A.S.Y. F.O.R. Y.O.U. A.N.D. Y.O.U. S.H.O.U.L.D. G.E.T. G.O.O.D. U.S.E. O.F. P.O.T.

I'll try it but will probably sit tight to get health potions at the next sale because I've got 1 and about 600 gold (I had considered sacrificing myself by going into the trap to see if I could give you a better way out) schnookums.

The Jackal 04-22-2012 11:17 AM

Alright Flyers, we need some jam.

The Jackal 04-22-2012 12:39 PM

More jam please.

The Jackal 04-22-2012 02:10 PM

Mmmmm, jam.

Good series PB, honey darling.

Poli 04-22-2012 03:16 PM

:popcorn:

Danny 04-22-2012 03:27 PM

So Abe, please give me some good luck this next week in the game

Poli 04-22-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2645374)

You've switched from money to luck?

dubb93 04-22-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2645374)

You don't need Abe. What you need is my ring of fortune. Yours for the price of 2 healing pots(and your own scroll of transportation, of course).

hoopsguy 04-22-2012 06:34 PM

Danny hates the Ring of Fortune. He has told me this a few times already this game.

The Jackal 04-22-2012 06:59 PM

Hoops you need any extra bundles of herbs? My gold isn't exactly stunning and I know you've recently become rich.

The Jackal 04-22-2012 07:00 PM

But I also know you can heal yourself, so just a proposition.

hoopsguy 04-22-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jackal (Post 2645440)
But I also know you can heal yourself, so just a proposition.

Sure, I would take a couple. Post for Black Market and I'll agree to it.

Danny 04-22-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2645424)
You don't need Abe. What you need is my ring of fortune. Yours for the price of 2 healing pots(and your own scroll of transportation, of course).

Every single Ring of Fortune can die in a fire