Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   The Ladder 2025 - Conference Championships - Deadline is 3/11 (Sun) at 11 p.m. (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=93497)

Julio Riddols 03-23-2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3199083)
Works for me.

So I am good to go for Saturday or Sunday morning, any time after 7:30 AM works. What time do you want to settle this?

Kodos 03-23-2018 09:35 AM

Let's go for Saturday. 8:30 a.m.?

Julio Riddols 03-23-2018 07:49 PM

Ok, sounds good. I'll be ready.

Julio Riddols 03-24-2018 09:00 AM

Jesus, my chest hurts a little from me tensing up that whole second half.

I wish we had recorded that. What a battle!

Hell of a game, Kodos.

Kodos 03-24-2018 09:14 AM

Yep. So many big plays. Our TD return on the opening play of the game. My long TD to end the first half that put us up 28-14. Our fumble when we were trying to make it a 2-score game again following your quick TD to open the second half. Your kick return TD that was called back. Your goal line stand and subsequent drive for the go-ahead field goal in the fourth quarter. Our last gasp pass that came up 12 yards short of the winning TD. We had so many breaks, but you played a better game than us. Congratulations, buddy. You kindof have our number, unfortunately.

Kodos 03-24-2018 09:15 AM

I need time to tabulate end-of-year records and stuff. Will try to advance today or tomorrow.

Julio Riddols 03-24-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3200140)
Yep. So many big plays. Our TD return on the opening play of the game. My long TD to end the first half that put us up 28-14. Our fumble when we were trying to make it a 2-score game again following your quick TD to open the second half. Your kick return TD that was called back. Your goal line stand and subsequent drive for the go-ahead field goal in the fourth quarter. Our last gasp pass that came up 12 yards short of the winning TD. We had so many breaks, but you played a better game than us. Congratulations, buddy. You kindof have our number, unfortunately.

That TD to end the 1st half made me so damn mad.. The first drive of the second half was all rage from giving up the easy 7.

The whole second half on defense we'd make a couple decent plays and I kept thinking "I got him now" and then any time I felt I had that advantage you kept coming up with the one thing I forgot to account for and kept moving the chains. I was stunned at the fumble and the goal line stand. Thought they were gonna call that 4th down run a TD though.. If the RB had the ball in his left hand he would have gotten in but somehow the ball never broke the plane I guess.. Breaks seemed to go your way in the first half and my way in the second.

What makes this league so fun is the way we all seem to have pretty different and distinct styles but we all seem to match up really well still and it makes for some really outstanding (and stressful) games. Once Gramm's team catches up talent wise it will be even harder and more exciting/stressful.

Stoked for next season.

Kodos 03-24-2018 02:06 PM

I should have been more creative at the goal line, but I really thought I could just play smashmouth and bang it in there.

Eaglesfan27 03-24-2018 06:04 PM

Wow. Sounds like an amazing game.

Kodos 03-25-2018 11:26 AM

2025 Final Standings

Conference Championships

2025 Promotions & Relegations

Heisman Winners Through 2025

Ladder Records Through 2025

Bowl History Through 2025

Kodos 03-25-2018 11:36 AM

Players Leaving

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3050126)
1. If a player wants to transfer out, let them.
2. If a player is projected to go in rounds 1-3 of the draft, let them go. If they are projected to go in round 4-7, you can try to persuade them to return.
3. You can't persuade a player to return if their rating is 90 or above (rule amended as of 11-21-2015).
4. Kicker and Punters are exempt from these rules.

Make sure to consult the rules before you do the Players Leaving Stage.

What a kick in the pants after losing the championship game...

Julio Riddols 03-25-2018 03:37 PM

All set at UTSA. Losing Richards sucks but we aren't hurt terribly by departures. kept most of the guys we could.

Eaglesfan27 03-25-2018 05:07 PM

T.J Adams decided to come back to try to set the career USC receiving records and win a National Championship. King is also back. They are both excited to see what our new offensive coordinator, Sonny Dykes, can do with the offense.

Kodos 03-25-2018 07:23 PM

Losing six receivers out of eight when we expected to lose three hurts. And DT Green was a beast. We did keep the two guys who were eligible to be persuaded.

Kodos 03-27-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammaticus (Post 3200194)
That would work or maybe LSU, they tend to be a better team over time.

I'll adjust this to be LSU instead of Vanderbilt.

Julio Riddols 03-27-2018 08:48 AM

Just a note that when it comes to recruiting our part is already done so consider UTSA good to go for that.

Kodos 03-27-2018 11:43 AM

Transfers In

Ole Miss had 76-rated RG transfer in, and we got a 67-rated SS. Woohoo.

Kodos 03-27-2018 11:49 AM

It's not letting me advance to recruiting from the web, so I will try to do so from the console later.

Kodos 03-29-2018 06:05 PM

Update

1 Attachment(s)
Having a lot of trouble accessing The Ladder right now, both on the website and from my console. First, I got the message below. Then I tried from the console, but got a "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature" when I tried to get into the Ladder OD. I think I fixed that by changing my profile, but afterward I got an "Unable to access OD right now. Try Later" type of message. I'll give it a try again tomorrow.

Grammaticus 03-29-2018 07:30 PM

I tried to open the dynasty and got "Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time. Please try again later."

I'm able to open other online dynasties.

Eaglesfan27 03-29-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammaticus (Post 3200845)
I tried to open the dynasty and got "Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time. Please try again later."

I'm able to open other online dynasties.

That sounds concerning.

Julio Riddols 03-30-2018 03:44 AM

I've gotten that before too.. Seemed to fix itself eventually, but I don't know if it took advancing the stage or not. I think it has happened twice.

Julio Riddols 03-30-2018 04:06 AM

I was able to download the files from the website, not sure how that would function, but they are in a zip file on my computer now just in case.

Kodos 03-30-2018 07:30 PM

I still can't get in via the console with the "Unable to continue the online dynasty" error message, and the website gives me an error saying I can't advance. I was able to open a solo OD that I have.

Error Message: "Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time." - Operation Sports Forums

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuinnMahoney (Post 2041463270)
This happened to my OD yesterday. Have someone else in the dynasty save the file of the OD. Then they need to go to the main menu and go to file management, go to online dynasty and then it will give them the option to host the dynasty. They click this and then they will become the commissioner of the OD. This will NOT reset any coaching records, and everything will be the same. The new commish may have to invite players back though. Hope this helps.

Someone want to try this?

Julio Riddols 03-30-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3200899)
I still can't get in via the console with the "Unable to continue the online dynasty" error message, and the website gives me an error saying I can't advance. I was able to open a solo OD that I have.

Error Message: "Unable to continue the Online Dynasty at this time." - Operation Sports Forums

Someone want to try this?

I'll give it a shot in the morning.

Julio Riddols 04-01-2018 08:23 AM

didn't get to this yesterday, but trying it now. Will report back.

Julio Riddols 04-01-2018 09:23 AM

After attempting to do this with the American dynasty as a test run, I am afraid to try this with the Ladder. I don't have the latest files and I am worried about potentially setting us back quite a bit.

Does anyone have the most recent dynasty file?

Kodos, if you downloaded the dynasty file from the EA website and loaded that onto your XBox via a thumb drive, do you think that would work? I was able to download those files to my computer, so maybe you can as well.. I think maybe doing that will give you the files necessary to load the dynasty.

Kodos 04-02-2018 10:08 AM

I never save the file on my console. Is the file you can get from the website the same thing as what you download on the console?

Julio Riddols 04-03-2018 06:56 AM

That's the theory I am working from. The file contains spreadsheet data for the things that the game downloads when you load a league, so I think that's what those files are.

Kodos 04-03-2018 07:29 PM

Alright, here's the situation. I tried to download the files from the site, and was successful. I then tried up launch a new OD using those files, but they aren't recognized by the Xbox. They're just excel files. I think we need the OD file downloaded from the console, if anyone can get to that.

I was able to launch an OD using a Ladder file that was saved to my Xbox's hard drive, but that one was apparently saved in Week 6 of our first season. That must be the last time I saved a copy of the file.

Unless somebody can download the current file from the game on their console, I believe The Ladder is dead... :(

Eaglesfan27 04-03-2018 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3201154)
Alright, here's the situation. I tried to download the files from the site, and was successful. I then tried up launch a new OD using those files, but they aren't recognized. I think we need the file downloaded from the console, if anyone can get to that.

I was able to launch an OD using a Ladder file that was saved to my hard drive, but that one was apparently saved in Week 6 of our first season. That must be the last time I saved a copy of the file.

Unless somebody can download the file from the game, I believe The Ladder is dead in the water... :(

:(

I will give it a shot soon (trying now)

Eaglesfan27 04-03-2018 07:33 PM

No go :(

I get the error message :(

Kodos 04-03-2018 07:37 PM

Yeah. Unless somebody saved the file recently, I think we're fried.

I do have an idea for a new OD, if anyone is interested.

Grammaticus 04-04-2018 06:32 PM

For the record I tried to open the dynasty again and I got the error. Was hoping some time would work.

Eaglesfan27 04-05-2018 07:24 PM

I wonder if this "update" has anything to do with our issue:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/origin/o...lder-ea-games/

Kodos 12-12-2018 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3200140)

The death of the Ladder would've been easier to take if we'd won the last championship game. :( **sigh**

Julio Riddols 01-04-2019 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3225975)
The death of the Ladder would've been easier to take if we'd won the last championship game. :( **sigh**

I disagree. :)