Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Board Games Marketplace Thread (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=92612)

AnalBumCover 02-11-2017 11:47 AM

The Board Games Marketplace Thread

A spinoff of the Board Games thread, this will act as the place to list board games for sale or trade among the FOFC family.

My intentions are to separate "for sale/trade" comments from the general board games discussion, so they don't get missed or forgotten. Also, I hope to find some good deals here before they get released to the wild (i.e. Craigslist, BGG, or garage sales, etc.).

AnalBumCover 02-11-2017 11:48 AM

Space Reserved (Marketplace rules)?

AnalBumCover 02-11-2017 11:48 AM

FOFC Members and their BoardGameGeek username

Code:

AnalBumCover = GizmoDogg
    DanGarion = DanGarion
        Danny = DanKD
    Glengoyne = smcclure415
    Fidetelo = Code Baboon
      tarcone = Tarc
Vince, Pt. II = BestHyperboleEver

AnalBumCover 02-11-2017 12:17 PM

$70 - Arkham Horror LCG (x2)

It pains me to do this, but I'm going to put up the two core sets of Arkham Horror LCG that I bought a month ago. I don't think it will ever hit our table, and I don't plan on playing solo.

$70 plus shipping for both core sets. One is still new in sealed. And the other is opened, but only played once (by the previous owner from whom I bought the games). Local to 90638 zip code.

I'd like to sell both as a package deal. But will be open to consider selling just one.

Trade offers accepted as well. You can check my BGG wishlist at GizmoDogg, but pretty much what I list below is my bigger wants:

7 Wonders Duel
Between Two Cities
The Big Book of Madness
Burgle Bros
Dominion: Prosperity or Seaside
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle
King of Tokyo (with PowerUp Expansion desired)
Pandemic: On the Brink Expansion

tarcone 02-11-2017 02:23 PM

tarcone is Tarc at BGG

Danny 02-11-2017 09:16 PM

I am DanKD

Fidatelo 02-11-2017 09:56 PM

I'm Code Baboon over on BGG. I've never really done much in terms of user profile management over there (wishlists, games owned, etc), but something like this might spark me to do it.

Anyways, I have a few games I've been considering trying to sell. Shipping might be too prohibitive from Canada to the US to make any of these worth it, but I'm also listing in Canadian dollars so maybe that evens it out a bit. Anyways:

Warhammer Quest Adventure Card Game - $20
Warhammer: Invasion - $20
Sentinels of the Multiverse + Shattered Timelines Expansion - $40
Bioshock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia - $20
Red Dragon Inn - $10
Infernal Contraption - $5

Vince, Pt. II 02-11-2017 10:23 PM

Once I get settled in at my new place, I will probably make heavy use of this thread. I need to downsize my collection in a big way.

bob 02-13-2017 08:30 AM

Games I have up for trade / sale:

Lost Cities: The Board Game | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

Startup Fever | Board Game | BoardGameGeek - Kickstarter Version

1955: The War of Espionage | Board Game | BoardGameGeek - Kickstarter Version

D-Day Dice | Board Game | BoardGameGeek - Kickstarter Version

Axis & Allies: D-Day | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

Pandemic | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

AnalBumCover 02-15-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob (Post 3145705)

What's your selling price?

bob 02-16-2017 10:10 AM

Let me double check with the family to make sure they are ok letting it go.

That being said, it's only $25 on Amazon with free shipping, so I can't imagine it would go for much. What are you thinking?

panerd 02-16-2017 10:24 AM

Any interest in Dark Tower by anyone here? I've pondered eBay for years but never bothered getting around to it. It was working last I checked but have to dig it out of storage and hope nothing has gone wrong with it as its been several years. This seems like the type of group that would actually get some enjoyment from it and not just buy it for the collector aspect of it.

Butter 02-16-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panerd (Post 3146188)
Any interest in Dark Tower by anyone here? I've pondered eBay for years but never bothered getting around to it. It was working last I checked but have to dig it out of storage and hope nothing has gone wrong with it as its been several years. This seems like the type of group that would actually get some enjoyment from it and not just buy it for the collector aspect of it.

Yes, would love to play it again if you have a working copy. Would be interested.

panerd 02-16-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 3146189)
Yes, would love to play it again if you have a working copy. Would be interested.

Let me get downstairs tonight or this weekend and pull it out and test it. I think it has all the keys and bazaar pieces but it's possible there may be a few missing just from when we were kids playing it. I will let you know. Any ideas on a fair price? I would imagine something that bulky might have some shipping costs. Tarcone lives right down the road from me too bad you aren't in Missouri.

Butter 02-16-2017 10:40 AM

I have no idea... if you find that it works let me know and we can discuss a price.

All I know is I looked for a copy a couple of years ago, not realizing how collectible it had become. If you choose not to part with it, there would be no hard feelings.

AnalBumCover 02-16-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bob (Post 3146185)
Let me double check with the family to make sure they are ok letting it go.

That being said, it's only $25 on Amazon with free shipping, so I can't imagine it would go for much. What are you thinking?

No rush. I have other things going on right now, so I may not be a buyer after all.

AnalBumCover 02-25-2017 10:49 PM

$30 Shipped: Sentinels of the Multiverse: Enhanced Edition

For Sale/Trade

Sentinels of the Multiverse

$30 shipped to CONUSA. Or see my wishlist.

Glengoyne 02-26-2017 04:32 PM

Glengoyne is smcclure415 on BGG

AnalBumCover 05-03-2017 11:05 PM

For sale/trade:

Space Hulk: Death Angel

I picked this up as part of a lot that included all 4 expansions. I don't need two copies of the base game, so I'm putting it up.

FFG and GW have parted ways, so SHDA and its expansions are now out of print. Grab a copy while you still can.

Vince, Pt. II 05-03-2017 11:29 PM

I am BestHyperboleEver over at BGG.

AnalBumCover 05-16-2017 11:01 AM

For Sale/Trade:

Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization (3rd Edition, 2014 Printing)

Sealed, never opened. I received it in a "blind box" purchase. It'll never get played in my household, so I'm hoping it would reach a good home.

$25 + buyer pays shipping from 90638

DanGarion 05-16-2017 11:53 AM

Yo... I'm DanGarion.