Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Dynasty Reports (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Macroguru back at it...In The Semi-Pro Ranks...Utah Wolverines (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=57024)

MacroGuru 02-16-2007 11:41 PM

Macroguru back at it...In The Semi-Pro Ranks...Utah Wolverines

Well, with the weight loss drop from when I was playing above 205, I am now down to 190 and looking to drop about 10 more pounds.

I hope to play and start this season, however I have a ton of competition as two teams folded and the Wolverines raided their talent.

I missed last season due to my traveling job, and since I am home, I will be playing this season.

Tomorrow, I am helping coach the defense due to my helmet being stolen 2 seasons ago, and I have to place an order for a new one, hard to do without a job though.

Anyways, I will be keeping you up to date on myself, and the games.

MacroGuru 02-18-2007 02:17 PM

After looking at the defense yesterday seeing the DB's we have, it looks like I have a chance at coming in and starting at Free or Strong, we will see.

Stepped on the scale yesterday and I was just below 200, I need to drop 15 pounds to get to where I want to.

MacroGuru 02-20-2007 10:19 PM

I know there is the Weight Loss thread, but to where I drop in weight is crucial to me playing ball this year, I am sitting at 195, 20 pounds lighter than I was 2 years ago when I last played. My goal is to be at 180-185, but I need to look at the situation.

If I am going to be playing SS I will probably shoot for 190 since we run the 4-2-5 and I am needed to be a little bigger.

However, if I am to move back to FS, I will definately shoot for the 180.

Practice is Sat, and it will be the first time I will have hit in close to 2 years...

Emiliano 02-21-2007 01:13 AM

Woo!!! I'm definitely following this.

Go Dennis!

MacroGuru 02-21-2007 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emiliano (Post 1398830)
Woo!!! I'm definitely following this.

Go Dennis!

Awesome! Thank you!

TonyR 02-22-2007 11:45 AM

He D, great to see you doing a thing you love.
Make sure the wife gets some pics for you to post too.

MacroGuru 03-07-2007 10:39 AM

And that quick it ends, I have been diagnosed with Polymyositis (Sp?) it happened several weeks ago and I went into remission, however the doctor will not clear me for football, so I am done playing, forced into "retirement" so to say.

It's a bummer, but oh well, on to Coaching!

Icy 03-08-2007 04:48 PM

Oops, sad to se it ending this early, but keep us updated about the coaching job!

Emiliano 03-08-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacroGuru (Post 1412216)
And that quick it ends, I have been diagnosed with Polymyositis (Sp?) it happened several weeks ago and I went into remission, however the doctor will not clear me for football, so I am done playing, forced into "retirement" so to say.

It's a bummer, but oh well, on to Coaching!

Oh, sorry about that man. I'm not a doctor, but I really hope this is not too serious, I mean for your life. Isn't this some kind of dystrophy, even if "light"?

Anyway, good luck with everything, and if you do a coaching one, I'll be reading for sure!

SFL Cat 03-08-2007 06:42 PM

Tough break. All the best with your coaching career.

MacroGuru 03-09-2007 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emiliano (Post 1413811)
Oh, sorry about that man. I'm not a doctor, but I really hope this is not too serious, I mean for your life. Isn't this some kind of dystrophy, even if "light"?

Anyway, good luck with everything, and if you do a coaching one, I'll be reading for sure!

It is light, they have me on Steroids if I want to take them when the symptoms flare up, however the scary part is that it can affect my heart which I do not want that to happen considering the screwed up medical history my family has!

BYU 14 03-11-2007 03:34 PM

Sorry to hear this has prevented you from playing Dennis, definitely not worth the risk though.....And Coaching is almost as fun as playing.