Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   "One And Done" Challenge (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The One And Done Challenge - Shorty3281 (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=62773)

korme 12-23-2007 09:00 PM

The One And Done Challenge - Shorty3281

QuikSand posted filed for a One and Done Challenge that you can read about here.

In that thread, SkyDog later said that he would make a seperate subforum where all that participate will get their own threads that only they can view - however, the problem is that he wants to do it tomorrow and I am too impatient and would like to get started tonight, and need somewhere to write my notes.

So, for whatever I get through tonight, I will hide everything with spoiler tags.

korme 12-23-2007 09:07 PM

Eww, the Cowboys? :o ;)

Since there is no points awarded for money made, I will be looking to move Dallas throughout this dynasty. :D

The Simple Rules
It's 2008. I need to compile a 53 man roster to use for the next 10-13 years, most likely. No other player other than from the draft class from 2008 can be signed, and only in 2008 can they be signed, unless emergency to a K or P.

No exceptions.

Cap increase has been set 60-99, with injuries set at 100 as mandated. I would argue we ought to use the more realistic 200 setting, but 100 will probably keep each dynasty alive longer.

On to the draft and my drafting goals - the most important part of the entire challenge!

JetsIn06 12-23-2007 09:59 PM

I'll be following...until tomorrow I guess. I'll be playing too. Good luck!

korme 12-23-2007 11:04 PM

Unlike any other dynasty, the drafting interviews will be deathly important. I can't just click the top 5-10 from each position like I usually would. I need to analyze only players I feel I could seriously select here - after all, I get 60 interviews and need to sign an initial 60 players. This is very important.

Draft Goals / Basic Team Identity
Without having even sniffed the draft class yet, here is my initial idea of how to build a successful team.

We will probably be offensively one dimensional, and I hope to land a stud QB, a good line, and all that I need out of my running backs are good receiving abilities and elusiveness. I can get the most out of a pretty terrible back as long as I've got good blocking and he's got good elusiveness.

On defense, I would prefer to have good defensive backs, with high amounts of turnovers.

I'm going to conduct my draft interviews, then make the trades I need to get rid of my future picks, for current ones.

I don't know if QS purposely chose this draft for a reason or not, but there is no STUD QB at first glance. Interesting indeed. :)

PLAYERS INTERVIEWED
QUARTERBACKS
Roy Harrison - 5'11 207, GRADE: 5.4 He is the third listed QB, great bars everywhere except for Sense Rush, which concerns me greatly. However, he has good combine numbers, and he's the first guy interviewed.
Impression: Very Overrated
Malcolm Sweeney - 6-2 222, 5.4 He's very good in many areas, lacking in three: Third Downs, Sense Rush, 2 Minute O. His volatility is 99.
Kim McGregor - 6-1 207, 5.3 After two VOs, I'm not thrilled so far. McGregor has a short pass style, but struggles with screens (along with sense rush), and that is not ideal for me at all. However, I like everything else about him.
Carl Ellison - 6-4 244, 4.9 Ellison is the last QB that intrigues me. It's looking more and more like I'm not going to get my desired QB. Ellison is great at short passed, but his style is Long Passing. shurg. Very average combine numbers.

(Ok, 0 for 4! Maybe the other positions will be better, but what a terrible start, especially at the most critical position!)

RUNNINGBACKS
Bryan McMillian - 6-0 228, 6.0 Can run and catch, the top rated back. Weakness is third down running, and route running. Very good combine numbers
Tyrus Torres - 5-11 218, 5.8 Third best back listed. Low volatility, high ratings in elusiveness and speed to outside, which I prefer.
Impression: Hard to Read
Perry Esquivel - 5-11 217 5.0 I go down the list a bit until I find Perry Esquivel. He's a pretty average runner, but looks to have phenomenal receiving abilities. I'll keep my eye on this one.
Impression: Very Underrated
Derek Lawless - 6-3 229, 4.8 Good running bars in everything except for power inside, which is fine, but not a good receiving back.
Wayne Gillespie - 5-10 208, 4.7 I just can't help myself, I find another back similar to Esquivel. Great receiving bars, average running bars. The idea here is I could potentially get a gem of a receiver in late rounds instead of wasting a top pick on a wideout. With only one draft to use though, it's certainly a gamble.

FULLBACKS
None. I plan to sign an UDFA or use a very late pick here. The only thing I will look for out of my fullback is to be a great blocker, nothing else matters.

TIGHTENDS
Same as the fullback. I'll acquire a TE blind, looking only for blocking sets. There is one good TE that I like a lot, Chevrier, but I am not going to waste a top pick to acquire him - which would be necessary.

WIDE RECEIVERS
Harris Powell - 6-2 205, 6.3 Harris Powell is code for Jerry Rice, I do believe. Great combines, too, runs a 4.27. But what do you know, my scout's
Zach Ciscone - 5-11 191, 5.6 Good combine numbers, third best receiver listed. Pretty average bars, except what appears to be maxed out BPA.
Impression: Underrated
Jerry Reeves - 5-11 183, 5.5 Again, good combine numbers, similar bars to Ciscone as well, best at BPA, worse - but more well-rounded - at everything else.

CENTERS
Harvey Halama - 6-5 298, 4.9 His combine numbers stuck out so I hop down to him (No. 4) and ignore some very mediocre looking bars.
Rod McKenzie - 6-2 265, 5.4 After the above failure, I go back more towards the top of the list (2) and interview McKenzie, whose bars look better and has a pretty good combine score.

After these two debacles, I remember from past FOF play that UDFA centers are usually high in abundance before Training Camp, and will test my luck that one is available. No more scouting these guys.

GUARDS
Marcus Hauser - 6-4 311, 5.7 Good combine numbers, highly rated in Run Blocking.
Preston Blake - 6-3 292 5.7 Also a good combine, plus he's pretty even rated across the board, something I tend to prefer out of my offensive line.
Ellis Murphy - 6-3 311 4.6 I skip way down the list now, getting my mind right that I need to stop only concentrating at the top of the draft. He scored a 45 on his Sole. test, with good bars.

TACKLES
Bryan Clemons - 6-9 333, 7.0 Third highest rated player in the draft. It'd be an absolute insult if I didn't interview the behemoth. His paltry Sole test of 11 makes me want to cry for him, however.
Darryl Dotson - 6-5 317, 5.4 He's got pretty good bars, plus nothing bad along the combine lines, so he's looking like a good canidate.
Lance Greene - 6-5 315, 4.8 Also dumb as a box of rocks, but he scored very well on his strength test (33), and appears to be an excellent pass blocker, which I plan to make more of a priority than run blocking.
Ken Darden - 6-4 285, 4.4 I liked his strength here also (34).
Impression: As Scouted

PUNTERS

KICKERS
Joel Bass, 5.5
Donnie Gray, 5.4
Impression: Overrated
Rickey Franz, 5.4
Scottie Buff, 5.2

DEFENSIVE ENDS
Kelly Dole - 6-4 274, 5.3 Average combine numbers, nothing to write home about, but has very good bars in everything except for Punishing Hitter (who cares).
William Caldwell - 6-8 274, 5.3 Just a giant. Four "great" combine scores, along with excellent bars in Run D, and both Pass Rush categories.
Larry Hatcher - 6-3 248, 4.9 Not a combine baby. Wasted one here, I suppose. Went with my gut, my gut sucks so far.
Myron Riti - 6-3 267, 4.8 I like his combine, even though he seems to have only two real strengths.
Vincent Maryland - 6-5 277, 4.7 Liked his bars.
Jimmy Sulfsted - 6-0 252, 4.1 I like his combine for a low ratings guy, maybe a late round gem.

At this point, I think a blind monkey could pick better guys to scout than I could. Moving on...

DEFENSIVE TACKLES
Horace Hernandez - 6-4 306, 5.3 I like his combine, and he's maxed out in three categories.
Impression: VO
Jimmie Hoffman - 6-2 283, 4.7 Pretty good run stopper, decent combine.
Lee Taylor - 6-2 287, 4.6 Also a good run stopper, plus has good PR T.

INSIDE LINEBACKERS
Darren Kieta - 6-1 248, 6.1 He looks beautiful. Good combine, great bars.
Shane Kolsrud - 5-10 238, 5.7 Pretty cool name this guy has, not to mention a great combine and the #2 listed ILB.
Toby Houston - 5-11 224, 4.2 Good combine, VG in PRS and PD.
Impression: HtR

OUTSIDE LINEBACKERS
Kelvin Bushon - 6-0 233, 7.4 Highest rated player in the draft, gotta scout the guy. Runs a 4.44!
Norbert Lyons - 6-1 236, 6.5 Good combine, good bars, #2 OLB in the pre-draft.
Leland Hamill - 6-1 238, 6.1 Another highly touted OLB, similar to Lyons, but way more stupid (15 Sol Score).
Cornell Logan - 6-0 230, 6.0 Many things I like about Cornell, including his Dash/Sole/Agil.
Lincoln Murray - 6-4 256, 5.4 Pretty good in all areas except Zone D, and I like his combine. I already clicked Impression, and I'm glad how this turned out, because there is a stud QB in the GEFL with the same name and that would have just drove me crazy.
Gilbert Malchow - 6-3 258, 4.1 I drop down the list and find a good combine guy in Gil, who my scout does not enjoy.

CORNERBACKS
Bernie Delgado - 5-11 189, 6.7 One of the highest rated players in the draft, and boy do I love me some highly ranked cornerbacks. At first, my mouth waters with delight of the possibility of a shut-down corner terrorizing QBs for 10 years.
Bo Granados - 6-1 203, 6.2 Bo is also a very well rated CB. Great combine. Crappy in BnR however.
Todd Benton - 5-11 189, 5.5 What can I say, I love his bars. He looks great in everything except MtM, which on second thought bothers me quite a bit.
Lionel Erickson - 5-11 191, 5.5 Lionel is pretty well rated with a maxed out Interception bar, I must scout this man!

SAFETIES
Kendall Anderson - 6-3 221, 7.2 Maxed bars in four categories, 3 superior combine numbers. Looks decent!
Lance Raymond - 6-0 205, 5.9 Second best safety.
Teddy Lindsay - 6-2 213, 5.8 Third best safety, can't find much wrong with him.
Juan Brammer - 6-0 213, 4.9 Down the list a bit, good bars and combine, let's try him out.
Ok, I've got 9 interviews left, the rest I'll go around all the positions and fill out, no comments, no height or weight, just Pos Name Grade & impression.
QB Kurt Mahoney, 4.0
G Vinny Malone, 5.2
G Pete Coleman, 5.2
ILB Jorge Heuring, 5.1Impression: VO
CB Claude Purslow, 5.1
CB Ray Connell, 5.0
CB Dexter Emerling, 4.7
CB Byron Choisser, 4.7
CB Alfred Kelley, 4.6

Phew! That was a time-consumer. Initial thoughts are that this is not good. Second thoughts are that I really like the top Tackle and top Safety, and very positive on the top LBs and top Corner, and everything else feels like a crapshoot.

On to wheeling and dealing my picks.

korme 12-23-2007 11:45 PM

Can't make this stuff up (drafting right now):

LB Sweeney, Todd

:)

korme 12-23-2007 11:56 PM

The first thing I do is shop my #1 pick. I don't need it. However, I won't bore you all or waste time typing out every trade I made.

Here's how it turned out:

QB Roy Harrison (whom I scouted) goes #1 overall.

Amateur Draft Report:

Rnd 1 - Bryan Clemons, T, Albany
Rnd 1 - Leland Hamill, OLB, Drake
Rnd 1 - Bo Granados, CB, St. Francis, Pa.
Rnd 1 - Kendall Anderson, S, Purdue
Rnd 2 - Zach Ciscone, WR, Arkansas
Rnd 2 - Kelly Dole, DE, Washington State
Rnd 3 - Perry Esquivel, RB, Mississippi
Rnd 3 - Vinny Malone, G, Syracuse
Rnd 4 - Peter Coleman, G, Arkansas
Rnd 4 - Fred Crabb, DE, Southern California
Rnd 4 - Jonathan Krueger, OLB, Lehigh
Rnd 4 - Lee Kinney, S, Washington
Rnd 5 - Carl Ellison, QB, Alabama
Rnd 5 - Wayne Gillespie, RB, Defiance
Rnd 6 - Trevor McElrath, RB, Minnesota
Rnd 6 - Jimmie Hoffman, DT, Southern Methodist
Rnd 6 - Alfred Kelley, CB, Wake Forest
Rnd 7 - Shane Bronson, ILB, Northeastern
Rnd 7 - Patrick Summers, CB, Fresno State

I manage to get a ton of players that I interviewed, I don't know if that is a good thing or not! A lot of them look pretty right now, but I'll display this roster once training camp is off and running.

Really happy with my 4 1st round picks. I am also glad I got both RBs that are good in the passing game, even though I got nervous and drafted Esquivel probably too early. I clearly was not sold on any QB and drafted Ellison as my starter for the dynasty very late in the draft. Hey, Tom Brady was a 6th rounder. :)

I'm taking this time to fill out my roster with undrafted guys, and I'll print up the full scale.

korme 12-24-2007 12:11 AM

After filling out my roster, it looks pretty sweet. Yet, this is before the first Training Camp, so it's going to hurt after this.

Here is the initial look, then I'll run the Change Tracker, and cut down to 60.

Code:

Dallas Cowboys Roster, Scout Overview

Player                #  Pos  Start Exp  Current Estimate  Future Estimate Cntrct
Newton, Bryant          6  QB          1    10                56                2 yrs
Holliday, Keith        13  QB          1    10                56                2 yrs
Kearney, Tom            16  QB          1    5                54                2 yrs
Ellison, Carl          3  QB          1    20                62                3 yrs
Ellard, Aaron          14  QB          1    7                56                2 yrs
McElrath, Trevor        42  RB          1    27                41                3 yrs
Hoffman, Cedric        20  RB          1    29                48                2 yrs
Madison, Derek          44  RB          1    23                42                2 yrs
Gillespie, Wayne        27  RB          1    23                59                3 yrs
Kelso, Kelly            38  RB          1    22                52                2 yrs
Esquivel, Perry        23  RB          1    40                59                4 yrs
Fling, Jack            37  RB          1    27                46                2 yrs
Bush, Leland            46  RB          1    21                41                2 yrs
Maloney, Marcel        33  FB          1    21                56                2 yrs
Matos, Shannon          86  TE          1    25                51                2 yrs
Jensen, Bucky          81  TE          1    17                48                1 yr.
George, Chad            89  TE          1    22                53                2 yrs
Reynolds, Leon          7  TE          1    17                47                1 yr.
Farr, Oscar            84  TE          1    19                53                2 yrs
Myers, Randy            80  FL          1    15                52                1 yr.
Slusarczyk, Butch      83  FL          1    16                55                1 yr.
Ciscone, Zach          88  FL          1    27                42                4 yrs
Okobi, William          85  FL          1    20                54                1 yr.
Nicholson, Mitchell    82  SE          1    17                53                1 yr.
Hardy, Marc            87  SE          1    14                52                1 yr.
Turnbull, Wayne        54  C          1    20                62                1 yr.
Michaud, Andrew        55  C          1    15                49                1 yr.
Corbett, Pat            56  C          1    12                58                1 yr.
Duncan, Antonio        61  LG          1    9                48                1 yr.
Hanks, Lionel          60  LG          1    18                41                1 yr.
Sutter, Luther          63  LG          1    14                45                2 yrs
Coleman, Peter          69  RG          1    26                57                4 yrs
Malone, Vinny          65  RG          1    23                55                4 yrs
Clemons, Bryan          79  LT          1    52                72                5 yrs
Banks, Arnold          64  LT          1    13                37                1 yr.
Snell, Riddick          62  RT          1    10                45                1 yr.
McWilliams, Ike        77  RT          1    11                48                1 yr.
Ashley, Lester          5  P          1    36                45                1 yr.
Gelbart, Ryan          2  P          1    37                49                1 yr.
Franz, Rickey          4  K          1    24                52                1 yr.
Sigman, Fernando        10  K          1    26                58                1 yr.
Dole, Kelly            98  LDE        1    43                71                3 yrs
Cassidy, Herman        94  LDE        1    17                44                1 yr.
Turnbull, Henry        97  LDE        1    16                47                1 yr.
Rivers, Bucky          76  RDE        2    12                26                --- 
Malcomson, Willie      72  RDE        1    26                50                1 yr.
Crabb, Fred            75  RDE        1    19                58                4 yrs
Chamberlain, Don        70  LDT        1    14                43                1 yr.
Hoffman, Jimmie        93  LDT        1    16                44                3 yrs
Medsker, Leon          74  NT          1    16                35                1 yr.
Gunn, Edgar            58  MLB        1    13                44                1 yr.
Bronson, Shane          99  MLB        1    15                55                3 yrs
Jagger, Kris            92  MLB        1    10                39                1 yr.
Lannen, Ricky          95  SLB        1    16                36                1 yr.
Bernhardt, Artie        57  WLB        1    20                46                1 yr.
Krueger, Jonathan      52  WLB        1    18                31                4 yrs
Campbell, Lorenzo      51  WLB        1    20                47                1 yr.
Hamill, Leland          59  WLB        1    44                72                4 yrs
Kerr, Kyle              41  LCB        1    11                57                1 yr.
Granados, Bo            30  LCB        1    44                71                4 yrs
Buchanan, Jonathan      26  LCB        1    21                47                1 yr.
Kelley, Alfred          39  LCB        1    18                26                3 yrs
Bauer, Butch            40  RCB        1    16                44                1 yr.
Summers, Patrick        47  RCB        1    14                24                3 yrs
Petkovich, Donnie      24  RCB        1    17                48                1 yr.
Douglas, Frank          32  FS          1    14                45                1 yr.
Kinney, Lee            28  FS          1    21                67                4 yrs
Henry, Mike            21  FS          1    17                45                1 yr.
Domenici, Gino          34  FS          1    13                45                1 yr.
Andersen, Kerry        22  FS          1    23                47                1 yr.
Anderson, Kendall      29  FS          1    43                73                5 yrs

$$ - player is suspended, ## - player is inactive, 
** = player is injured, %% - player is on IR. 
Front Office Football 2007

Players Under Contract: 70
Inactive: 0
On Active Roster: 70

Salary Cap: $109,000,000
Cap Room: $17,190,000
Maximum for New Player: $17,500,000
Cap Room Lost (to old contracts): $61,970,000

Cap Room Lost Next Year (to old contracts): $410,000
Cap Room Required Next Year: $30,220,000

korme 12-24-2007 01:43 AM

Before I even run the tracker, it doesn't look pretty.

Here's the notable damage:
37 players lost -5 future points or more!
The only QB I drafted, Carl Ellison, lost -9 future to dip to 42 fut.
RB Wayne Gillespie, who I was very high on, took a -8 hit.

Here's the positive:
8 players gained points, 2 of them gaining +4.
First round picks T Clemons and S Anderson were 2 of these players, and now both are 74 Fut! Great success!

I cut down to 60, then not to bore you all I cut down to 53! Here's the breakdown of this beautifully magnificent roster of rookies!

*I did end up converting Gillespie into a FL, and it was an ok transition. He went from being my little-to-none used RB to a backup WR. Not bad, I suppose. I am curious to see how Esquivel would have turned out as a FL, but as it is, he's my best RB so I can't switch him.

*2 drafted players were cut - RB Trevor McElrath, S Patrick Summers

*Two players were red flags - TE Shannon Matos and S Patrick Summers

*Bottom of the totem pole in all four cohesion categories.

*Baltimore has a Power Rating of 100. We have a 1.

Code:

Player                #  Pos  Start Exp  Current Estimate  Future Estimate Cntrct
##Holliday, Keith      13  QB          1    14                49                2 yrs
Kearney, Tom            16  QB          1    8                49                2 yrs
Ellison, Carl          3  QB    QB    1    23                53                3 yrs
Ellard, Aaron          14  QB          1    10                50                2 yrs

Ellison gets the nod. Gotta say, I am not thrilled that this is my set of QBs for the entire dynasty. :) To maximize his strengths, we are going to throw a lot of short passes (though his style is long passes- why would anyone that can't throw long passes well use that as his style? /shurg.

Code:

Hoffman, Cedric        20  RB          1    29                44                2 yrs
##Kelso, Kelly          38  RB          1    22                42                2 yrs
Esquivel, Perry        23  RB          1    44                58                4 yrs
Fling, Jack            37  RB    RB    1    29                43                2 yrs
Maloney, Marcel        33  FB    FB    1    24                54                2 yrs

I almost cut my FB Maloney because fullbacks are not required, and for the sake of the dynasty maybe I could have kept an extra linemen or receiver or something that is required... but alas. I am satisfied with Esquivel, not bad for a 3rd rd pick. My 4 RBs elusiveness ratings, from their order above: 100, 100, 90, 90. I guess I met my goal there. :)

BTW, Esquivel will be starting, I didn't set my depth charts when I printed this roster.

Code:

George, Chad            89  TE          1    23                45                2 yrs
##Reynolds, Leon        7  TE          1    20                46                1 yr.
Farr, Oscar            84  TE    TE    1    23                47                2 yrs
Gillespie, Wayne        27  FL          1    15                48                3 yrs
Slusarczyk, Butch      83  FL          1    18                46                1 yr.
Ciscone, Zach          88  FL          1    31                46                4 yrs
Okobi, William          85  FL          1    24                47                1 yr.
Nicholson, Mitchell    82  SE    SE    1    20                43                1 yr.

TE George is the worst receiver, but he has the best blocking potential and I want to develop that. So he starts, with Farr being the backup.

Ciscone is the FL, my drafted WR. His best bar is BPR at 96. The convert Gillespie is the backup FL. On the otherside of the field we are going with Nicholson, whose best FUT is in Avoid Drops at 75. On a normal team he could make for a decent slot receiver. I don't think I drafted the best here. The backup SE is Slusarczyk, who incidentally, I almost cut because I have to click about 3 times back into the game to spell his name correctly. :)

Okobi is the 5th WR.

Code:

Turnbull, Wayne        54  C          1    25                54                1 yr.
Michaud, Andrew        55  C          1    19                47                1 yr.
Corbett, Pat            56  C    C    1    18                53                1 yr.
Hanks, Lionel          60  LG          1    22                41                1 yr.
Coleman, Peter          69  RG    RG    1    34                58                4 yrs
Malone, Vinny          65  RG          1    28                52                4 yrs
Clemons, Bryan          79  LT          1    62                74                5 yrs
Banks, Arnold          64  LT    LT    1    19                38                1 yr.
McWilliams, Ike        77  RT          1    15                44                1 yr.

Clemons is the LT. For the #1 pick, he's a 92 at Pass Block, but only 52 max at Run, which is disappointing. 82 block strength however.

RT is McWilliams but I am not happy. Ugh, I did awful. He's ok with his blocking, but his endurance is 0/9.

The Gs are Malone and Coleman, who have most bars in the 50-60s.

Turnbull is the C and Corbett is the very good backup who I considered starting at RT.

Code:

Gelbart, Ryan          2  P          1    38                49                1 yr.
Sigman, Fernando        10  K          1    34                55                1 yr.

Gelbart is the Punter. I really only care about kick power, and I got it here- 77. His hang time, though, 0/2!

Sigman's power/accuracy is 60/54 which is ok. I normally like two kickers, but can't afford one thinking long term.

Code:

Dole, Kelly            98  LDE        1    46                67                3 yrs
##Turnbull, Henry      97  LDE        1    18                41                1 yr.
Malcomson, Willie      72  RDE        1    28                45                1 yr.
Crabb, Fred            75  RDE  RDE  1    23                50                4 yrs
Chamberlain, Don        70  LDT        1    17                38                1 yr.
Hoffman, Jimmie        93  LDT  NT    1    22                44                3 yrs
##Medsker, Leon        74  NT          1    18                35                1 yr.

Going with the 3-4. Dole and Crabb are my starting DEs, couldn't be happier. Hoffman is the DT, which is ok.

Code:

Bronson, Shane          99  MLB  SILB  1    19                48                3 yrs
Jagger, Kris            92  MLB        1    12                34                1 yr.
Lannen, Ricky          95  MLB        1    16                32                1 yr.
Gunn, Edgar            58  SLB  SLB  1    15                40                1 yr.
Hamill, Leland          59  SLB        1    49                70                4 yrs
Bernhardt, Artie        57  WLB  WILB  1    22                40                1 yr.
Krueger, Jonathan      52  WLB        1    23                35                4 yrs
Campbell, Lorenzo      51  WLB  WLB  1    24                43                1 yr.

Switched Leland Hamill from WLB to SLB. He's a beast. 98 fut in run stopping. Bronson, Campbell, and Bernhardt are the other starters.

Code:

Kerr, Kyle              41  LCB  LCB  1    14                48                1 yr.
Granados, Bo            30  LCB        1    50                69                4 yrs
Buchanan, Jonathan      26  LCB  RCB  1    24                40                1 yr.
##Kelley, Alfred        39  LCB        1    20                27                3 yrs
Petkovich, Donnie      24  RCB        1    18                40                1 yr.
##Douglas, Frank        32  FS    FS    1    18                41                1 yr.
Kinney, Lee            28  FS          1    26                62                4 yrs
Henry, Mike            21  FS    SS    1    21                41                1 yr.
Andersen, Kerry        22  FS          1    24                41                1 yr.
Anderson, Kendall      29  FS          1    50                74                5 yrs

Granados (monster) and Kerr are my starting corners. Buchanon and Kerr were toss ups, in the end I think Kerr has more potential.

Kendall Anderson and Lee Kinney are my starting safeties, and I am thrilled.

All in all, I am pretty satisfied with my defense. It's the offense that is going to take some magic.

===

Players Under Contract: 53
Inactive: 7
On Active Roster: 46

Cap Room: $17,290,000
Maximum for New Player: $17,600,000
Cap Room Lost (to old contracts): $62,060,000

Cap Room Lost Next Year (to old contracts): $540,000
Cap Room Required Next Year: $27,120,000

=======

Time for the first season.

korme 12-24-2007 02:39 AM

I will be watching the games on the scoreboard, but only calling plays in situations where I think I am smarter than the AI. :)

Also, I was going to post a game by game summary, but after game 1 and an ass whooping, I decided it'd be boring to write about blowouts every week.

Here's the season summary:

Code:

2008 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2008                                     
Record              1-15                                     
Winning Pct.        .062                                     
All-Time            1-31                                     
Winning Pct.        .031                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Head Coach          Donnell Cooper                           
Record              1-31                                     
Winning Pct.        .031                                     
Off. Coord.        J. Everson                               
Def. Coord.        K. Korr                                 

Dallas Cowboys          Team      Rank 
Rushes per Game        33.2      8         
Rushing Yards          144.8    2         
Yards Per Carry        4.36      5         
Pass Attempts          26.4      27         
Completions            13.6      32         
Completion Pct.        51.3      28 (T)     
Passing Yards          128.4    32         
Yards Per Attempt      4.86      31         
Yards Per Catch        9.47      31         
Total Yardage Gained    258.5    30         
3rd Down Conversions    31.9      30         
Points Per Game        11.1      31         
Pass Rush Pct.          14.5      32         
Pass Defense Pct.      39.4      32         
Turnovers              27        14 (T)     
Turnover Margin        -9        25 (T)     

Opponents              Team      Rank 
Rushes per Game        35.7      30         
Rushing Yards          145.0    30         
Yards Per Carry        4.06      18         
Pass Attempts          28.9      6         
Completions            19.0      24         
Completion Pct.        65.8      32         
Passing Yards          203.5    11         
Yards Per Attempt      7.05      24         
Yards Per Catch        10.71    3         
Total Yardage Gained    342.5    31         
3rd Down Conversions    46.7      32         
Points Per Game        26.3      31         
Pass Rush Pct.          22.2      24 (T)     
Pass Defense Pct.      71.9      26         
Turnovers              18        32         

Week  Team  Versus        Oppnt 
1    9    PHI          35     
2    19    BAL          13     
3    6    DET          10     
5    7    ARI          13     
6    6    at NYK        27     
7    12    SFO          38     
8    13    at STL        30     
9    3    at SEA        20     
10    20    WAS          30     
11    6    at PHI        42     
12    7    at PIT        30     
13    6    at ATL        38     
14    28    CIN          31     
15    3    NYK          24     
16    13    at CLE        17     
17    20    at WAS        23     

Passing                Pos  Att  Comp  Yards Y/Att TD    Int  Rate 
3 C. Ellison            QB    341  165  1507  4.42  5    11    52.2   
16 T. Kearney          QB    43    25    262  6.09  2    3    62.3   
**Team                  ---  423  217  2055  4.86  8    14    57.6   
$$Opp                  ---  462  304  3256  7.05  31    11    98.7   

Rushing                Pos  Att  Yards Y/Att TD    Fum 
23 P. Esquivel          RB    366  1680  4.59  2    6     
37 J. Fling            RB    103  320  3.11  3    6     
20 C. Hoffman          RB    39    236  6.05  2    1     
**Team                  ---  531  2316  4.36  7    26     
$$Opp                  ---  571  2320  4.06  16    17     

Receiving              Pos  Targ  Catch Yards Y/Ctc Y/Tar Drop  TD 
82 M. Nicholson        WR    83    45    506  11.24 6.10  6    2     
88 Z. Ciscone          WR    104  45    598  13.29 5.75  9    2     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    38    34    205  6.03  5.39  1    1     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    62    22    184  8.36  2.97  3    1     

Defense                Pos  Tack  Asst  Sack  Hurr  Ints  Defn  PDPct 
59 L. Hamill            OLB  119  37    3.5  7    3    5    75.8   
29 K. Anderson          S    102  29    0.0  0    2    5    79.6   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  84    31    0.0  1    0    3    72.0   
51 L. Campbell          OLB  61    30    4.0  9    0    0    77.3   
28 L. Kinney            S    59    22    0.0  0    1    3    73.3   
26 J. Buchanan          CB    53    14    0.0  0    1    1    74.6   
98 K. Dole              DE    48    15    1.5  8    0    0    82.5   
30 B. Granados          CB    47    9    0.0  0    2    11    79.3   
22 K. Andersen          S    47    15    0.0  1    0    6    76.6   
75 F. Crabb            DE    41    21    1.5  6    0    0    81.8   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    34    14    0.0  7    0    0    81.5   
72 W. Malcomson        DE    25    13    1.0  0    1    0    79.5   
57 A. Bernhardt        OLB  18    16    1.0  0    0    1    80.6   
41 K. Kerr              CB    16    9    0.0  0    0    6    86.3   

Notable highlights
Esquivel runs for 170 yards in his first NFL game, following it up with 140 yards in week 2 including a 4 yard run in OT to seal our first W, over previously mentioned 100 Power Rating Baltimore! We were 20 point dogs!

All in all, 14 games played, 10 100+ yard games, missing 100 yards in Week 17 by 4 yards.

QB Keith Holliday started Week 17 due to others being injured, and went 19-24, 204 yds, and 1 TD 0 INT for 116.0 QBR

Season Awards
Offensive Rookie of the Year - Perry Esquivel
Defensive Rookie of the Year - Leland Hamill
All-League First Team OLB - Leland Hamill
All-League Second Team OT - Bryan Clemons
All-League Second Team P - Ryan Gelbart

Ben E Lou 12-24-2007 07:04 AM

Moving this into your private forum.

Ben E Lou 12-24-2007 07:06 AM

Heh. Actually I can't move it into there because of the way security is set up. Spoiler tags ftw.

Ben E Lou 12-24-2007 07:08 AM

Ah! Figured out an easier way to do it. Moving it.

korme 12-24-2007 12:46 PM

Thanks SkyDog!

BTW, for anyone playing, how long did that first season take?

I loaded that bad boy up at 10pm and closed it at 4am! Six hours for 1 friggin season, that's gotta be a record for me. But, these next ones will go pretty fast, I suppose.

korme 12-24-2007 01:01 PM

Staff hiring comes and goes, everyone is already locked up, and I don't bother to switch anything up. My coach with a career 1-31 record stays!

Summer League
The only year where I will get to send a player to the Summer League. And I have 53 players to choose from! Yay! Easy!

I send QB Aaron Ellard, he was the 3rd string QB last year, but of everyone I like his bars the best... it's just a matter of if they are masked or not.

Free Agency
I make sure to resign all 53 players. Obviously. Nothing exciting here, most people I tried to give 2 year deals.

korme 12-24-2007 01:30 PM

Training Camp
We get trade offers for TE Leon Reynolds and QB Carl Ellison. No soup!
I again ran the Change Tracker, here are the notable results:

TOP CREEPERS
LT Bryan Clemons +9 (87/87) - Fuckin money!!
QB Carl Ellison +4 (30/53) - Severely needed something like this
QB Aaron Ellard +1 (14/47) - Nice
LG Vinny Malone +1 (36/52)
TE Leon Reynolds +1 (23/46)

Five others also gained +1 but aren't impact players.

TOP DROPPERS

TE Chad George -4 (22/37)
9 others dropped -1

All in all, not a bad training camp!

My man T Clemons, who I complained was a 52 in RB and a 92 in PB, is now a 93 in RB and 90 PB! He was fooling me all along with his great ability to block on run plays! That sneaky man!

Code:

Holliday, Keith        13  QB          2    17                44                1 yr.
Kearney, Tom            16  QB          2    11                47                1 yr.
Ellison, Carl          3  QB    QB    2    30                53                2 yrs
Ellard, Aaron          14  QB          2    14                47                1 yr.
Hoffman, Cedric        20  RB          2    31                40                1 yr.
##Kelso, Kelly          38  RB          2    22                35                1 yr.
Esquivel, Perry        23  RB    RB    2    50                57                3 yrs
Fling, Jack            37  RB          2    33                42                1 yr.
Maloney, Marcel        33  FB    FB    2    30                52                1 yr.
##George, Chad          89  TE          2    22                37                1 yr.
Reynolds, Leon          7  TE          2    25                46                2 yrs
Farr, Oscar            84  TE    TE    2    30                43                1 yr.
Gillespie, Wayne        27  FL          2    22                44                2 yrs
Slusarczyk, Butch      83  FL          2    20                41                2 yrs
Ciscone, Zach          88  FL    FL    2    40                48                3 yrs
Okobi, William          85  FL          2    30                44                2 yrs
Nicholson, Mitchell    82  SE    SE    2    25                37                2 yrs
Turnbull, Wayne        54  C    C    2    35                49                2 yrs
Michaud, Andrew        55  C          2    24                45                2 yrs
Corbett, Pat            56  C          2    22                49                2 yrs
##Hanks, Lionel        60  LG          2    27                41                2 yrs
Malone, Vinny          65  LG    LG    2    38                52                3 yrs
Coleman, Peter          69  RG    RG    2    46                57                3 yrs
Clemons, Bryan          79  LT    LT    2    87                87                4 yrs
##Banks, Arnold        64  LT          2    26                38                2 yrs
McWilliams, Ike        77  RT    RT    2    23                41                2 yrs
Gelbart, Ryan          2  P          2    48                50                2 yrs
Sigman, Fernando        10  K          2    38                52                2 yrs
Dole, Kelly            98  LDE  LDE  2    63                65                2 yrs
##Turnbull, Henry      97  LDE        2    21                38                2 yrs
Malcomson, Willie      72  RDE        2    30                42                2 yrs
Crabb, Fred            75  RDE  RDE  2    30                46                3 yrs
Medsker, Leon          74  NT          2    21                35                2 yrs
Chamberlain, Don        70  NT          2    17                36                2 yrs
Hoffman, Jimmie        93  NT    NT    2    23                43                2 yrs
Bronson, Shane          99  MLB  SILB  2    31                44                2 yrs
Jagger, Kris            92  MLB        2    14                31                2 yrs
##Lannen, Ricky        95  MLB        2    17                29                2 yrs
Gunn, Edgar            58  SLB        2    18                37                2 yrs
Hamill, Leland          59  SLB  SLB  2    68                68                3 yrs
Bernhardt, Artie        57  WLB  WILB  2    24                37                2 yrs
Krueger, Jonathan      52  WLB        2    29                37                3 yrs
Campbell, Lorenzo      51  WLB  WLB  2    34                40                2 yrs
Kerr, Kyle              41  LCB        2    17                42                2 yrs
Granados, Bo            30  LCB  LCB  2    67                68                3 yrs
Buchanan, Jonathan      26  LCB        2    28                28                2 yrs
##Kelley, Alfred        39  LCB        2    23                27                2 yrs
Petkovich, Donnie      24  LCB  RCB  2    17                35                2 yrs
Douglas, Frank          32  FS          2    20                38                2 yrs
Kinney, Lee            28  FS    FS    2    38                59                3 yrs
Henry, Mike            21  FS          2    23                37                2 yrs
Andersen, Kerry        22  FS          2    28                37                3 yrs
Anderson, Kendall      29  FS    SS    2    71                71                4 yrs

Cap Room: $66,740,000
Maximum for New Player: $67,160,000
Cap Room Lost (to old contracts): $540,000

Cap Room Lost Next Year (to old contracts): $0
Cap Room Required Next Year: $50,740,000

korme 12-24-2007 02:15 PM

Team Cohesion - 92 90 82 87

Middle of the pack there.
Our Power Rating is 2! Doubled what we had last year!

We pick up 5 wins riding the Perry Esquivel Train!

At this point, he is developing into a machine. This is the exact opposite of the team I initially envisioned.

Code:

2009 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2009                                     
Record              5-11                                     
Winning Pct.        .312                                     
All-Time            6-42                                     
Winning Pct.        .125                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Head Coach          Donnell Cooper                           
Record              6-42                                     
Winning Pct.        .125                                     
Def. Coord.        K. Korr                                 

Rushes per Game        32.6      5         
Rushing Yards          156.4    2         
Yards Per Carry        4.80      1         
Pass Attempts          30.6      22 (T)     
Completions            16.4      26         
Completion Pct.        53.6      25         
Passing Yards          153.8    31         
Yards Per Attempt      5.03      31         
Yards Per Catch        9.39      31         
Total Yardage Gained    295.5    23         
3rd Down Conversions    35.6      22         
Points Per Game        14.1      28         
Pass Rush Pct.          14.9      32         
Pass Defense Pct.      43.6      30         
Turnovers              30        22 (T)     
Turnover Margin        -1        15 (T)     

Rushes per Game        33.2      30         
Rushing Yards          134.6    29         
Yards Per Carry        4.06      19         
Pass Attempts          28.1      1         
Completions            18.4      14 (T)     
Completion Pct.        65.3      30         
Passing Yards          216.6    21         
Yards Per Attempt      7.70      31         
Yards Per Catch        11.79    28         
Total Yardage Gained    344.0    30         
3rd Down Conversions    45.5      32         
Points Per Game        25.7      31         
Pass Rush Pct.          24.5      30         
Pass Defense Pct.      69.0      25         
Turnovers              29        11 (T)     

1    20    at NYK        17     
2    7    at SDO        40     
3    17    at MIN        31     
4    10    at CAR        38     
5    14    TBY          24     
6    3    at WAS        31     
7    28    NYK          19     
8    3    at NOS        27     
9    3    ATL          27     
10    9    PHI          30     
12    19    at OAK        34     
13    27    STL          24     
14    21    KCY          24     
15    7    WAS          17     
16    16    DEN          14     
17    22    at PHI        14     

3 C. Ellison            QB    467  251  2384  5.10  10    13    63.7   
**Team                  ---  489  262  2461  5.03  11    14    63.2   
$$Opp                  ---  450  294  3466  7.70  30    15    96.9   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    418  2091  5.00  13    8     
37 J. Fling            RB    87    346  3.98  2    1     
**Team                  ---  521  2502  4.80  15    26     
$$Opp                  ---  531  2154  4.06  14    27     

88 Z. Ciscone          WR    109  49    794  16.20 7.28  7    2     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    107  46    421  9.15  3.93  3    1     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    54    39    180  4.62  3.33  2    5     
84 O. Farr              TE    37    30    220  7.33  5.95  3    1     
85 W. Okobi            WR    60    28    340  12.14 5.67  6    1     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    61    27    247  9.15  4.05  0    1     

29 K. Anderson          S    133  41    0.0  0    3    11    81.4   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  87    30    0.0  0    1    3    71.8   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    64    25    4.5  6    0    0    81.6   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  62    20    3.5  4    0    6    77.2   
30 B. Granados          CB    56    9    0.0  0    3    7    77.0   
41 K. Kerr              CB    54    15    0.0  0    1    1    71.6   
28 L. Kinney            S    53    22    0.0  0    5    5    81.9   
75 F. Crabb            DE    41    26    1.0  7    0    0    81.0   
98 K. Dole              DE    39    15    4.0  9    0    0    82.2   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  37    11    3.5  2    0    0    78.4   
26 J. Buchanan          CB    37    15    0.0  0    1    4    77.4   
51 L. Campbell          OLB  29    15    2.5  10    0    0    80.1   
57 A. Bernhardt        OLB  23    20    0.0  0    0    0    74.5   
22 K. Andersen          S    21    4    0.0  0    0    1    64.4   
58 E. Gunn              OLB  18    6    0.0  1    0    0    74.5   

SEASON AWARDS
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR! - RB Perry Esquivel
All-League First Team RB - Perry Esquivel
All-League First Team T - Bryan Clemons

===

Two seasons in, I wonder just how much better we can get. Obviously, Cohesion will start to add up but with Ellison looking very limited it is a question as to how far he can lead us.

korme 12-25-2007 06:20 PM

STAFF HIRING
Our HC retires and DC has his contract up. We sign a new DC, Blaine Rose who is G-G-VG-VG-G, to a five year deal.

We also sign a new HC in untested 37 yo Gino Clements, who is G-A-G-G-G.

RESIGNINGS
I resign all free agents to a 2 year deal, and wink at them "your with me forever!!!!!!!!"

Post-draft, the Brownies offer me a 2nd rd pick & a QB for stud Perry Esquivel. Arrogant LOL

Post-Camp Booms/Busts

LCB Bo Granados +6 72/72
LT Clemons creeps a point to 93/93.. could I have picked a better 1st selection?
QB Ellison also continues to creep now +5/+1 35/46

A handful of players lose 2-4 points, only starter being LG Vin Malone. 4th-now-5th WR Bill Okobi had a -5 hit

Scratch that, first 2 year starter SE Mitch Nicolson is now down to 25/25, I guess this was during the offseason and I didn't notice. Thats unfortunate.

ROSTER

Code:

##Holliday, Keith      13  QB          3    19                39                2 yrs
Kearney, Tom            16  QB          3    15                43                2 yrs
Ellison, Carl          3  QB    QB    3    35                46                5 yrs
Ellard, Aaron          14  QB          3    18                42                2 yrs
Hoffman, Cedric        20  RB          3    30                36                2 yrs
##Kelso, Kelly          38  RB          3    21                24                2 yrs
Esquivel, Perry        23  RB    RB    3    54                57                2 yrs
Fling, Jack            37  RB          3    35                39                2 yrs
Maloney, Marcel        33  FB    FB    3    35                51                2 yrs
##George, Chad          89  TE          3    22                29                2 yrs
Reynolds, Leon          7  TE    TE    3    30                44                1 yr.
Farr, Oscar            84  TE          3    33                33                2 yrs
Gillespie, Wayne        27  FL          3    25                37                1 yr.
Slusarczyk, Butch      83  FL          3    22                34                1 yr.
Ciscone, Zach          88  FL    FL    3    49                49                5 yrs
Okobi, William          85  FL          3    34                34                1 yr.
Nicholson, Mitchell    82  SE    SE    3    25                25                1 yr.
Turnbull, Wayne        54  C    C    3    38                38                1 yr.
Michaud, Andrew        55  C          3    28                44                1 yr.
Corbett, Pat            56  C          3    26                43                1 yr.
Hanks, Lionel          60  LG          3    31                41                1 yr.
Malone, Vinny          65  LG    LG    3    47                47                2 yrs
Coleman, Peter          69  RG    RG    3    53                53                2 yrs
Clemons, Bryan          79  LT    LT    3    93                93                3 yrs
##Banks, Arnold        64  LT          3    28                35                1 yr.
McWilliams, Ike        77  RT    RT    3    30                38                1 yr.
Gelbart, Ryan          2  P          3    51                51                1 yr.
Sigman, Fernando        10  K          3    37                37                1 yr.
Dole, Kelly            98  LDE  LDE  3    60                60                1 yr.
Turnbull, Henry        97  LDE        3    23                33                1 yr.
Malcomson, Willie      72  RDE        3    31                37                1 yr.
Crabb, Fred            75  RDE  RDE  3    32                32                2 yrs
Medsker, Leon          74  NT          3    21                34                1 yr.
Chamberlain, Don        70  NT          3    17                31                1 yr.
Hoffman, Jimmie        93  NT    NT    3    31                42                1 yr.
Bronson, Shane          99  MLB  SILB  3    32                32                1 yr.
Jagger, Kris            92  MLB        3    15                25                1 yr.
##Lannen, Ricky        95  MLB        3    18                24                1 yr.
Gunn, Edgar            58  SLB        3    21                31                1 yr.
Hamill, Leland          59  SLB  SLB  3    67                67                2 yrs
Bernhardt, Artie        57  WLB  WILB  3    25                30                1 yr.
Krueger, Jonathan      52  WLB  WLB  3    38                41                2 yrs
Campbell, Lorenzo      51  WLB        3    34                34                1 yr.
Kerr, Kyle              41  LCB        3    21                35                1 yr.
Granados, Bo            30  LCB  LCB  3    73                73                2 yrs
##Buchanan, Jonathan    26  LCB        3    26                26                1 yr.
Kelley, Alfred          39  LCB  RCB  3    27                28                1 yr.
Petkovich, Donnie      24  LCB        3    17                28                1 yr.
Douglas, Frank          32  FS          3    22                33                1 yr.
Kinney, Lee            28  FS    FS    3    48                55                2 yrs
Henry, Mike            21  FS          3    25                33                1 yr.
##Andersen, Kerry      22  FS          3    27                27                2 yrs
Anderson, Kendall      29  FS    SS    3    73                73                3 yrs

Cap Room: $52,870,000
Maximum for New Player: $53,390,000
Cap Room Lost (to old contracts): $0

Cap Room Required Next Year: $34,070,000

korme 12-25-2007 09:33 PM

Esquivel breaks 2,000 yards again. I guess I'm really going to find out if you can wear down a back in FOF, two straight seasons of over 400 carries.

We get 7 wins, but easily squandered 3 or 4... I feel we are close to sniffing the playoffs.

Code:

2010 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2010                                     
Record              7-9                                     
Winning Pct.        .437                                     
All-Time            13-51                                   
Winning Pct.        .203                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Head Coach          Gino Clements                           
Record              7-9                                     
Winning Pct.        .437                                     
Def. Coord.        B. Rose                                 

Rushes per Game        36.5      1         
Rushing Yards          157.9    1         
Yards Per Carry        4.33      9         
Pass Attempts          29.7      25         
Completions            16.9      27         
Completion Pct.        56.8      22         
Passing Yards          178.8    30         
Yards Per Attempt      6.02      25         
Yards Per Catch        10.59    25         
Total Yardage Gained    322.5    22         
3rd Down Conversions    42.1      9 (T)     
Points Per Game        19.6      21         
Pass Rush Pct.          18.6      22 (T)     
Pass Defense Pct.      48.5      25         
Turnovers              22        9         
Turnover Margin        +12      3         

Rushes per Game        26.3      7         
Rushing Yards          101.3    7         
Yards Per Carry        3.85      6         
Pass Attempts          33.4      18 (T)     
Completions            20.6      26         
Completion Pct.        61.7      24 (T)     
Passing Yards          227.0    20         
Yards Per Attempt      6.79      16         
Yards Per Catch        11.01    4 (T)     
Total Yardage Gained    318.2    11         
3rd Down Conversions    36.8      10         
Points Per Game        22.4      21         
Pass Rush Pct.          19.3      14         
Pass Defense Pct.      65.1      24         
Turnovers              34        3         

1    23    at WAS        31     
2    28    at IND        0     
3    7    at NOS        27     
4    17    DET          10     
5    14    at NYK        17     
6    20    at CHI        28     
7    0    MIN          48     
9    30    WAS          34     
10    9    at GBY        3     
11    24    PHI          10     
12    19    at JAX        10     
13    31    STL          24     
14    21    TEN          31     
15    17    at PHI        33     
16    27    HOU          42     
17    27    NYK          10     

3 C. Ellison            QB    355  207  2085  5.87  19    11    80.1   
14 A. Ellard            QB    117  62    773  6.61  7    3    83.0   
**Team                  ---  475  270  2860  6.02  26    14    80.5   
$$Opp                  ---  535  330  3632  6.79  25    12    88.0   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    454  2127  4.69  8    7     
37 J. Fling            RB    110  356  3.24  2    1     
**Team                  ---  584  2527  4.33  10    20     
$$Opp                  ---  421  1620  3.85  13    39     

88 Z. Ciscone          WR    107  66    1058  16.03 9.89  6    8     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    66    53    241  4.55  3.65  1    5     
85 W. Okobi            WR    84    39    504  12.92 6.00  9    2     
83 B. Slusarczyk        WR    63    31    389  12.55 6.17  4    5     
84 O. Farr              TE    34    21    166  7.90  4.88  1    3     

29 K. Anderson          S    102  47    1.0  0    5    14    84.8   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  63    17    9.0  12    0    0    79.2   
39 A. Kelley            CB    62    9    0.0  0    1    2    69.4   
28 L. Kinney            S    60    22    1.0  0    1    10    78.8   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  57    29    4.5  2    0    5    77.7   
30 B. Granados          CB    55    15    0.0  0    3    23    84.1   
98 K. Dole              DE    43    16    3.5  23    0    0    81.5   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    39    14    6.5  8    0    0    82.5   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  37    17    0.0  0    1    0    76.3   
41 K. Kerr              CB    35    5    0.0  0    0    0    73.6   
75 F. Crabb            DE    34    6    2.5  10    0    0    81.5   
57 A. Bernhardt        OLB  33    9    0.0  0    0    1    68.9   
51 L. Campbell          ILB  20    6    1.0  1    0    0    73.5   
95 R. Lannen            ILB  16    3    0.0  0    0    1    71.7   

Three seasons in, I drafted my RB well (though OJ Winters is a MONSTER and went in round 2 that year). I drafted decently on the offensive line. I got one good DE, one good LB who is showing signs of being injury prone, one good corner,and two good safeties.

Of anything else, I wish I had another good CB. My other CBs just plain stink.

Season Awards go to the usual suspects, Clemons gets 1st Team All OT, Esquivel takes home Offensive POY and 1st Team RB again

korme 12-25-2007 10:39 PM

Started the new season up.

Out of curiousity, I went to the "Past 1st Selections" popup.

Spoiler coming, here's how the #1 pick I traded away is faring:

Spoiler

korme 12-26-2007 10:59 AM

Wow- I just loaded the game up and I am back at Week 2 on 2010. I don't know, I guess I forgot to save last night. I can't believe it, and frankly I'm not motivated.

korme 12-26-2007 11:03 AM

I quicksimmed, and thus we end up at 5-11 and Esquivel doesn't have a great season. That made me sad.

Code:

2010 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2010                                     
Record              5-11                                     
Winning Pct.        .312                                     
All-Time            11-53                                   
Winning Pct.        .171                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              5-11                                     
Winning Pct.        .312                                     

Rushes per Game        27.3      20         
Rushing Yards          110.3    17         
Yards Per Carry        4.05      16         
Pass Attempts          33.1      16         
Completions            16.3      28         
Completion Pct.        49.1      31         
Passing Yards          189.9    31         
Yards Per Attempt      5.73      29         
Yards Per Catch        11.69    14         
Total Yardage Gained    288.8    26         
3rd Down Conversions    33.0      28 (T)     
Points Per Game        16.7      28         
Pass Rush Pct.          16.8      28         
Pass Defense Pct.      48.1      23         
Turnovers              31        23 (T)     
Turnover Margin        -1        18 (T)     

Rushes per Game        31.3      26         
Rushing Yards          126.7    25         
Yards Per Carry        4.05      19         
Pass Attempts          33.6      17         
Completions            21.3      26         
Completion Pct.        63.2      27 (T)     
Passing Yards          234.9    24         
Yards Per Attempt      6.99      18 (T)     
Yards Per Catch        11.06    10         
Total Yardage Gained    348.8    26         
3rd Down Conversions    41.0      25         
Points Per Game        24.9      29         
Pass Rush Pct.          22.6      26 (T)     
Pass Defense Pct.      75.6      31         
Turnovers              30        9 (T)     

1    23    at WAS        31     
2    20    at IND        10     
3    21    at NOS        28     
4    7    DET          30     
5    10    at NYK        26     
6    17    at CHI        10     
7    14    MIN          42     
9    34    WAS          32     
10    0    at GBY        26     
11    6    PHI          14     
12    27    at JAX        10     
13    17    STL          23     
14    23    TEN          44     
15    7    at PHI        24     
16    21    HOU          31     
17    20    NYK          17     

3 C. Ellison            QB    496  247  2911  5.87  17    21    61.8   
14 A. Ellard            QB    34    13    128  3.76  2    1    57.0   
**Team                  ---  530  260  3039  5.73  19    22    61.5   
$$Opp                  ---  538  340  3759  6.99  30    14    91.6   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    291  1288  4.43  6    5     
37 J. Fling            RB    127  424  3.34  3    9     
**Team                  ---  436  1764  4.05  9    24     
$$Opp                  ---  501  2027  4.05  14    32     

88 Z. Ciscone          WR    136  58    1078  18.59 7.93  8    10     
85 W. Okobi            WR    106  44    457  10.39 4.31  15    1     
83 B. Slusarczyk        WR    83    36    427  11.86 5.14  6    0     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    77    36    425  11.81 5.52  7    3     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    34    27    165  6.11  4.85  1    1     
7 L. Reynolds          TE    28    18    185  10.28 6.61  1    1     
33 M. Maloney          FB    17    16    82    5.13  4.82  0    2     

29 K. Anderson          S    142  43    1.0  0    5    15    81.6   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  104  41    5.5  7    0    5    75.4   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  88    34    1.0  0    0    2    73.9   
28 L. Kinney            S    61    19    0.0  0    0    4    77.0   
30 B. Granados          CB    60    13    0.0  0    5    24    85.7   
39 A. Kelley            CB    56    12    0.0  0    1    2    71.6   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  53    19    3.0  9    0    0    78.5   
98 K. Dole              DE    49    23    12.5  15    0    1    82.7   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    48    18    4.5  7    0    0    82.0   
41 K. Kerr              CB    41    20    0.0  0    2    2    78.5   
75 F. Crabb            DE    31    13    3.5  8    0    1    81.5   
57 A. Bernhardt        OLB  30    9    0.0  0    0    1    70.3   
21 M. Henry            S    18    3    0.0  0    0    1    72.8   

Different award winners:
1st Team
Safety - Kendall Anderson

2nd Team
DE - Kelly Dole
LB - Leland Hamill

korme 12-26-2007 11:23 AM

We rehire our OC.

Not running the Change Tracker this year.

Here's the roster

Code:

Ellison, Carl          3  QB    QB    4    38                38                4 yrs
Esquivel, Perry        23  RB    RB    4    42                42                1 yr.
Maloney, Marcel        33  FB    FB    4    41                52                1 yr.
Reynolds, Leon          7  TE    TE    4    39                44                2 yrs
Ciscone, Zach          88  FL    FL    4    50                50                4 yrs
Gillespie, Wayne        27  FL    SE    4    28                28                2 yrs
Clemons, Bryan          79  LT    LT    4    92                92                2 yrs
Malone, Vinny          65  LG    LG    4    46                46                1 yr.
Turnbull, Wayne        54  C    C    4    38                38                2 yrs
Coleman, Peter          69  RG    RG    4    53                53                1 yr.
McWilliams, Ike        77  RT    RT    4    34                34                2 yrs
Dole, Kelly            98  LDE  LDE  4    59                59                4 yrs
Hoffman, Jimmie        93  NT    NT    4    39                39                2 yrs
Malcomson, Willie      72  RDE  RDE  4    33                36                2 yrs
Hamill, Leland          59  SLB  SLB  4    60                60                1 yr.
Bronson, Shane          99  MLB  SILB  4    32                32                2 yrs
Gunn, Edgar            58  SLB  WILB  4    24                29                2 yrs
Krueger, Jonathan      52  WLB  WLB  4    41                41                1 yr.
Granados, Bo            30  LCB  LCB  4    75                75                3 yrs
Henry, Mike            21  FS    RCB  4    30                32                2 yrs
Anderson, Kendall      29  FS    SS    4    73                73                2 yrs
Kinney, Lee            28  FS    FS    4    51                51                1 yr.
Kearney, Tom            16  QB          4    19                42                1 yr.
Ellard, Aaron          14  QB          4    22                41                1 yr.
Hoffman, Cedric        20  RB          4    31                35                1 yr.
Fling, Jack            37  RB          4    38                38                1 yr.
Farr, Oscar            84  TE          4    32                32                1 yr.
Nicholson, Mitchell    82  SE          4    24                24                2 yrs
Okobi, William          85  FL          4    33                33                2 yrs
Michaud, Andrew        55  C          4    34                43                2 yrs
Corbett, Pat            56  C          4    33                43                2 yrs
Hanks, Lionel          60  LG          4    35                41                2 yrs
Gelbart, Ryan          2  P          4    52                52                2 yrs
Sigman, Fernando        10  K          4    37                37                2 yrs
Crabb, Fred            75  RDE        4    32                32                1 yr.
Turnbull, Henry        97  LDE        4    26                31                2 yrs
Medsker, Leon          74  NT          4    24                34                2 yrs
Jagger, Kris            92  MLB        4    17                24                2 yrs
Bernhardt, Artie        57  WLB        4    26                26                2 yrs
Campbell, Lorenzo      51  WLB        4    33                33                2 yrs
Lannen, Ricky          95  MLB        4    15                21                1 yr.
Buchanan, Jonathan      26  LCB        4    26                26                2 yrs
Kelley, Alfred          39  LCB        4    28                28                2 yrs
Petkovich, Donnie      24  LCB        4    18                26                2 yrs
Douglas, Frank          32  FS          4    24                33                2 yrs
Andersen, Kerry        22  FS          4    26                26                1 yr.
##Holliday, Keith      13  QB          4    23                38                1 yr.
##Kelso, Kelly          38  RB          4    22                22                1 yr.
##George, Chad          89  TE          4    20                23                1 yr.
##Slusarczyk, Butch    83  FL          4    23                23                2 yrs
##Banks, Arnold        64  LT          4    33                35                2 yrs
##Chamberlain, Don      70  NT          4    18                30                2 yrs
##Kerr, Kyle            41  LCB        4    24                24                2 yrs

Cap Room: $50,670,000
Maximum for New Player: $51,180,000
Cap Room Lost (to old contracts): $0

Cap Room Required Next Year: $50,200,000

korme 12-26-2007 11:48 AM

Code:

2011 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2011                                     
Record              3-13                                     
Winning Pct.        .187                                     
All-Time            14-66                                   
Winning Pct.        .175                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              8-24                                     
Winning Pct.        .250                                     

Rushes per Game        26.3      20         
Rushing Yards          113.2    17         
Yards Per Carry        4.31      16         
Pass Attempts          31.8      21         
Completions            14.3      32         
Completion Pct.        45.0      32         
Passing Yards          146.9    32         
Yards Per Attempt      4.62      32         
Yards Per Catch        10.27    24         
Total Yardage Gained    244.9    32         
3rd Down Conversions    30.4      30         
Points Per Game        10.9      32         
Pass Rush Pct.          18.7      25 (T)     
Pass Defense Pct.      49.1      26         
Turnovers              39        30         
Turnover Margin        -15      30         

Rushes per Game        34.9      32         
Rushing Yards          137.4    27         
Yards Per Carry        3.94      7         
Pass Attempts          30.4      6         
Completions            19.3      19         
Completion Pct.        63.2      29         
Passing Yards          208.4    13         
Yards Per Attempt      6.85      26         
Yards Per Catch        10.82    13         
Total Yardage Gained    334.8    24         
3rd Down Conversions    45.0      32         
Points Per Game        23.1      28         
Pass Rush Pct.          26.3      31         
Pass Defense Pct.      86.4      32         
Turnovers              24        24 (T)     

1    27    at PHI        24     
2    9    MIA          22     
3    12    CAR          9     
5    17    ARI          21     
6    17    at NYK        14     
7    6    SFO          10     
8    7    at STL        20     
9    7    at SEA        34     
10    7    WAS          10     
11    14    PHI          34     
12    13    BUF          26     
13    12    at GBY        29     
14    7    at NED        29     
15    0    NYK          27     
16    9    at NJY        27     
17    10    at WAS        34     

3 C. Ellison            QB    483  218  2222  4.60  9    25    43.5   
**Team                  ---  509  229  2351  4.62  10    26    44.1   
$$Opp                  ---  487  308  3334  6.85  25    14    88.4   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    273  1198  4.39  4    7     
37 J. Fling            RB    93    362  3.89  2    5     
20 C. Hoffman          RB    37    164  4.43  0    1     
**Team                  ---  420  1811  4.31  6    25     
$$Opp                  ---  558  2199  3.94  10    30     

88 Z. Ciscone          WR    128  45    643  14.29 5.02  9    3     
85 W. Okobi            WR    96    42    479  11.40 4.99  5    2     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    84    34    461  13.56 5.49  4    3     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    36    27    128  4.74  3.56  1    1     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    63    24    279  11.63 4.43  7    0     

29 K. Anderson          S    141  39    0.0  0    5    13    82.1   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  89    24    2.5  2    0    4    73.2   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  77    36    9.0  16    1    0    79.7   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  76    27    0.0  0    0    9    77.2   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    51    26    1.5  8    0    0    81.7   
98 K. Dole              DE    50    16    4.0  13    0    0    82.5   
30 B. Granados          CB    45    12    0.0  0    2    4    74.5   
39 A. Kelley            CB    44    14    0.0  0    2    8    79.9   
28 L. Kinney            S    39    13    1.0  0    1    4    79.9   
21 M. Henry            S    37    12    0.0  0    0    1    73.9   
58 E. Gunn              OLB  28    17    0.0  0    0    1    74.8   
26 J. Buchanan          CB    27    9    0.0  0    1    3    78.8   
72 W. Malcomson        DE    26    6    4.0  11    0    1    82.1   
75 F. Crabb            DE    23    7    3.0  3    0    0    79.1   
95 R. Lannen            ILB  19    4    0.0  0    1    0    71.6   
51 L. Campbell          OLB  16    4    1.0  1    0    0    71.9   

1st Team
S - Ken Anderson
Second Team
OT - Bryan Clemons
OLB - Jon Krueger

korme 12-26-2007 12:33 PM

Code:

2012 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2012                                     
Record              6-10                                     
Winning Pct.        .375                                     
All-Time            20-76                                   
Winning Pct.        .208                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              14-34                                   
Winning Pct.        .291                                     

Rushes per Game        27.6      20         
Rushing Yards          117.8    16         
Yards Per Carry        4.27      15         
Pass Attempts          30.3      26         
Completions            15.8      31         
Completion Pct.        52.0      30         
Passing Yards          162.4    31         
Yards Per Attempt      5.36      30         
Yards Per Catch        10.31    25         
Total Yardage Gained    266.4    29         
3rd Down Conversions    29.0      31         
Points Per Game        13.1      30         
Pass Rush Pct.          17.8      27         
Pass Defense Pct.      55.4      18         
Turnovers              25        14         
Turnover Margin        0        15 (T)     

Rushes per Game        32.8      28         
Rushing Yards          129.8    26         
Yards Per Carry        3.96      11         
Pass Attempts          32.4      14         
Completions            19.5      17         
Completion Pct.        60.1      22 (T)     
Passing Yards          222.7    22         
Yards Per Attempt      6.87      25         
Yards Per Catch        11.42    25         
Total Yardage Gained    341.9    28         
3rd Down Conversions    39.9      23         
Points Per Game        18.2      10         
Pass Rush Pct.          22.0      23         
Pass Defense Pct.      70.3      28         
Turnovers              25        17 (T)     

1    10    NYK          20     
2    3    at BAL        31     
3    3    GBY          9     
4    10    at CAR        26     
5    10    at TBY        28     
6    21    WAS          6     
7    7    at NYK        17     
8    23    NOS          10     
9    14    ATL          27     
10    21    at PHI        10     
12    14    PIT          16     
13    21    at SFO        6     
14    17    at CIN        27     
15    17    at WAS        44     
16    9    CLE          7     
17    10    PHI          7     

14 A. Ellard            QB    439  236  2416  5.50  15    14    67.9   
16 T. Kearney          QB    46    16    182  3.96  2    2    43.9   
**Team                  ---  485  252  2598  5.36  17    16    65.6   
$$Opp                  ---  519  312  3563  6.87  18    11    83.5   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    248  1197  4.83  4    5     
37 J. Fling            RB    159  573  3.60  2    1     
**Team                  ---  441  1884  4.27  6    22     
$$Opp                  ---  525  2077  3.96  11    30     

85 W. Okobi            WR    111  55    588  10.69 5.30  10    2     
88 Z. Ciscone          WR    110  43    799  18.58 7.26  10    11     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    64    34    348  10.24 5.44  3    1     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    70    32    359  11.22 5.13  3    1     
33 M. Maloney          FB    19    17    81    4.76  4.26  0    0     

99 S. Bronson          ILB  99    26    0.0  0    0    6    73.2   
29 K. Anderson          S    91    34    0.0  0    2    16    84.9   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  81    28    5.0  14    0    1    79.4   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  76    19    2.0  2    0    4    74.2   
21 M. Henry            S    60    22    1.0  0    1    4    75.5   
28 L. Kinney            S    58    25    0.0  0    2    8    79.3   
30 B. Granados          CB    49    17    0.0  0    1    18    82.0   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    48    20    0.5  14    0    1    82.0   
39 A. Kelley            CB    43    24    1.0  0    4    10    83.1   
98 K. Dole              DE    31    13    5.0  7    0    0    82.5   
92 K. Jagger            ILB  30    14    1.0  0    0    0    75.4   
72 W. Malcomson        DE    29    12    6.0  13    0    0    81.1   
58 E. Gunn              OLB  26    5    1.0  0    0    1    67.1   
75 F. Crabb            DE    18    5    0.0  3    0    0    80.9   
74 L. Medsker          DT    16    10    0.0  0    1    0    78.6   

1st Team Punter Ryan Gelbart

korme 12-26-2007 12:43 PM

Your proposal to move to Washington was
submitted to the voters of its county for
a decision.

The issue failed.

Here's the final vote tally:

Rejected: 497,512 - 67.1%
In Favor: 243,250 - 32.8%

korme 12-26-2007 05:57 PM

Code:

2013 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2013                                     
Record              5-11                                     
Winning Pct.        .312                                     
All-Time            25-87                                   
Winning Pct.        .223                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              19-45                                   
Winning Pct.        .296                                     

Rushes per Game        30.6      9 (T)     
Rushing Yards          131.4    6         
Yards Per Carry        4.29      15         
Pass Attempts          29.3      28         
Completions            14.7      32         
Completion Pct.        50.2      32         
Passing Yards          156.3    32         
Yards Per Attempt      5.34      30         
Yards Per Catch        10.64    20         
Total Yardage Gained    271.4    31         
3rd Down Conversions    32.6      26         
Points Per Game        17.3      25         
Pass Rush Pct.          19.5      17         
Pass Defense Pct.      68.7      3         
Turnovers              27        17 (T)     
Turnover Margin        -4        20         

Rushes per Game        30.3      23         
Rushing Yards          119.8    19         
Yards Per Carry        3.96      9         
Pass Attempts          35.3      24         
Completions            19.4      12         
Completion Pct.        55.1      4         
Passing Yards          203.9    9         
Yards Per Attempt      5.78      1         
Yards Per Catch        10.49    5         
Total Yardage Gained    310.4    9         
3rd Down Conversions    38.0      12         
Points Per Game        21.1      18         
Pass Rush Pct.          24.6      32         
Pass Defense Pct.      72.0      29         
Turnovers              23        23 (T)     

1    21    WAS          6     
2    38    SDO          16     
3    6    ATL          16     
4    18    DET          28     
5    14    at NYK        38     
6    17    at CHI        27     
7    17    MIN          31     
9    6    at WAS        31     
10    21    at GBY        26     
11    14    PHI          31     
12    31    OAK          3     
13    22    at SFO        3     
14    14    at KCY        27     
15    0    at PHI        16     
16    21    at DEN        28     
17    16    NYK          10     

14 A. Ellard            QB    367  188  1958  5.34  10    10    64.7   
16 T. Kearney          QB    99    47    543  5.48  6    4    67.8   
**Team                  ---  468  235  2501  5.34  16    14    65.1   
$$Opp                  ---  564  311  3262  5.78  26    11    79.3   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    319  1387  4.35  9    5     
37 J. Fling            RB    139  635  4.57  7    1     
**Team                  ---  490  2103  4.29  16    32     
$$Opp                  ---  484  1917  3.96  6    24     

85 W. Okobi            WR    106  47    566  12.04 5.34  7    2     
88 Z. Ciscone          WR    108  46    581  12.63 5.38  9    7     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    69    30    388  12.93 5.62  3    0     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    62    27    354  13.11 5.71  2    1     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    29    22    118  5.36  4.07  1    2     

29 K. Anderson          S    125  40    0.0  0    3    26    85.6   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  98    30    9.5  6    0    12    78.6   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  75    21    0.0  0    0    3    76.1   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  72    24    7.0  14    0    1    80.3   
39 A. Kelley            CB    60    9    0.0  0    0    9    75.9   
26 J. Buchanan          CB    50    15    0.0  0    1    8    80.3   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    49    19    4.5  10    0    1    82.0   
30 B. Granados          CB    47    12    0.0  0    5    23    87.9   
58 E. Gunn              OLB  28    9    0.0  0    0    1    64.7   
28 L. Kinney            S    28    21    0.5  0    1    9    82.8   
21 M. Henry            S    26    5    0.0  1    0    3    78.1   
72 W. Malcomson        DE    25    12    5.5  20    1    0    82.9   
75 F. Crabb            DE    21    7    1.0  1    0    0    79.7   

1st Team
P - Ryan Gelbart
OLB - Leland Hamill
S - Kendall Anderson

2nd Team
T - Bryan Clemons

korme 12-26-2007 06:07 PM

Center Wayne Turnbull retires! We are down to 52 men!

korme 12-26-2007 06:24 PM

Code:

2014 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2014                                     
Record              6-10                                     
Winning Pct.        .375                                     
All-Time            31-97                                   
Winning Pct.        .242                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              25-55                                   
Winning Pct.        .312                                     

Rushes per Game        29.9      10         
Rushing Yards          123.6    12         
Yards Per Carry        4.14      19         
Pass Attempts          31.9      21         
Completions            17.6      26         
Completion Pct.        55.1      28         
Passing Yards          187.1    29         
Yards Per Attempt      5.87      27 (T)     
Yards Per Catch        10.65    24         
Total Yardage Gained    289.9    28         
3rd Down Conversions    29.9      30         
Points Per Game        13.2      30         
Pass Rush Pct.          20.2      15 (T)     
Pass Defense Pct.      53.4      16         
Turnovers              26        20 (T)     
Turnover Margin        -9        26         

Rushes per Game        29.1      22 (T)     
Rushing Yards          129.3    28         
Yards Per Carry        4.44      28         
Pass Attempts          30.3      7         
Completions            17.0      1         
Completion Pct.        56.2      5         
Passing Yards          169.8    1         
Yards Per Attempt      5.61      1         
Yards Per Catch        9.99      1         
Total Yardage Gained    290.7    2         
3rd Down Conversions    32.9      4         
Points Per Game        21.0      16         
Pass Rush Pct.          25.0      31         
Pass Defense Pct.      63.7      26         
Turnovers              17        29 (T)     

1    17    at PHI        0     
2    3    IND          23     
3    15    CHI          30     
5    34    ARI          7     
6    0    at NYK        24     
7    16    SFO          13     
8    17    at STL        3     
9    13    at SEA        51     
10    6    at WAS        12     
11    0    PHI          31     
12    16    JAX          17     
13    34    at CAR        31     
14    20    at TEN        14     
15    0    NYK          29     
16    10    at HOU        24     
17    10    WAS          27     

16 T. Kearney          QB    423  237  2626  6.21  11    12    71.5   
14 A. Ellard            QB    87    44    367  4.22  2    2    59.8   
**Team                  ---  510  281  2993  5.87  13    14    69.5   
$$Opp                  ---  484  272  2716  5.61  19    10    76.8   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    297  1238  4.17  4    8     
37 J. Fling            RB    160  700  4.38  4    6     
**Team                  ---  478  1978  4.14  8    29     
$$Opp                  ---  466  2069  4.44  13    13     

85 W. Okobi            WR    107  58    621  10.71 5.80  7    2     
88 Z. Ciscone          WR    115  57    929  16.30 8.08  4    1     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    74    33    353  10.70 4.77  1    2     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    75    30    356  11.87 4.75  6    2     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    28    24    94    3.92  3.36  1    1     
33 M. Maloney          FB    22    20    132  6.60  6.00  0    1     
7 L. Reynolds          TE    33    20    230  11.50 6.97  3    1     
84 O. Farr              TE    30    20    187  9.35  6.23  2    2     

29 K. Anderson          S    143  43    0.5  0    3    17    81.7   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  92    29    2.5  6    0    4    76.7   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  70    28    0.0  0    1    4    75.8   
30 B. Granados          CB    53    10    0.0  0    2    9    76.8   
28 L. Kinney            S    53    15    1.0  0    2    4    79.2   
39 A. Kelley            CB    43    11    0.0  1    2    6    80.1   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    41    20    3.5  6    0    0    82.0   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  32    13    6.0  15    0    0    81.1   
75 F. Crabb            DE    29    12    4.5  13    0    0    82.3   
98 K. Dole              DE    29    16    3.5  18    0    2    82.4   
92 K. Jagger            ILB  24    8    0.0  0    0    2    76.5   
74 L. Medsker          DT    17    6    0.0  0    0    2    79.5   
26 J. Buchanan          CB    17    2    0.0  0    0    2    76.9   

All League 2nd Team
P Ryan Gelbart
T Bryan Clemons
S Kendall Anderson

korme 12-26-2007 06:46 PM

Code:

2015 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2015                                     
Record              4-11-1                                   
Winning Pct.        .281                                     
All-Time            35-108-1                                 
Winning Pct.        .246                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              29-66-1                                 
Winning Pct.        .307                                     

Rushes per Game        25.9      24         
Rushing Yards          99.3      28         
Yards Per Carry        3.84      30         
Pass Attempts          30.9      22 (T)     
Completions            16.8      28         
Completion Pct.        54.5      29         
Passing Yards          191.0    29         
Yards Per Attempt      6.19      26         
Yards Per Catch        11.36    17         
Total Yardage Gained    273.3    30         
3rd Down Conversions    31.2      31         
Points Per Game        16.9      28         
Pass Rush Pct.          20.9      11         
Pass Defense Pct.      58.0      9         
Turnovers              19        7 (T)     
Turnover Margin        +8        8 (T)     

Rushes per Game        32.2      30         
Rushing Yards          131.8    30         
Yards Per Carry        4.09      13         
Pass Attempts          32.2      11         
Completions            18.9      8         
Completion Pct.        58.8      12         
Passing Yards          225.8    12         
Yards Per Attempt      7.02      23         
Yards Per Catch        11.92    26 (T)     
Total Yardage Gained    341.9    23         
3rd Down Conversions    38.4      17         
Points Per Game        22.8      22         
Pass Rush Pct.          25.0      31         
Pass Defense Pct.      63.5      25         
Turnovers              27        10         

1    13    at NYK        33     
2    21    MIA          26     
3    14    at DET        31     
4    14    at CAR        27     
5    7    at TBY        33     
6    13    at WAS        20     
7    38    NYK          13     
8    34    NOS          10     
9    7    ATL          7     
10    20    at PHI        30     
12    6    BUF          35     
13    14    STL          18     
14    24    at NED        21     
15    7    WAS          10     
16    14    at NJY        41     
17    24    PHI          10     

16 T. Kearney          QB    309  167  1887  6.11  13    10    73.1   
14 A. Ellard            QB    133  69    866  6.51  5    2    78.7   
3 C. Ellison            QB    43    27    270  6.28  2    2    76.6   
**Team                  ---  494  269  3056  6.19  20    14    74.9   
$$Opp                  ---  515  303  3613  7.02  29    13    88.6   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    256  1057  4.13  7    6     
20 C. Hoffman          RB    129  454  3.52  2    3     
**Team                  ---  414  1588  3.84  11    14     
$$Opp                  ---  515  2108  4.09  11    28     

85 W. Okobi            WR    104  55    649  11.80 6.24  11    1     
88 Z. Ciscone          WR    104  45    808  17.96 7.77  5    7     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    88    42    611  14.55 6.94  7    4     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    30    24    113  4.71  3.77  1    1     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    42    24    246  10.25 5.86  2    1     
20 C. Hoffman          RB    27    20    97    4.85  3.59  0    1     
84 O. Farr              TE    28    19    203  10.68 7.25  2    2     

29 K. Anderson          S    140  40    0.0  0    2    17    80.6   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  87    30    8.0  17    0    2    80.5   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  82    27    7.5  4    4    4    78.9   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  69    40    0.0  0    0    2    77.0   
98 K. Dole              DE    52    17    7.5  20    0    1    81.7   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    47    21    4.0  8    0    0    81.8   
39 A. Kelley            CB    45    12    0.0  0    1    13    80.3   
30 B. Granados          CB    44    15    0.0  0    3    17    84.5   
26 J. Buchanan          CB    40    14    0.0  0    1    1    77.3   
28 L. Kinney            S    36    20    1.5  0    2    5    80.6   
75 F. Crabb            DE    35    12    7.5  8    0    0    82.2   
22 K. Andersen          S    24    8    0.0  0    0    3    74.5   
92 K. Jagger            ILB  23    9    1.0  0    0    0    67.7   
58 E. Gunn              OLB  18    5    0.0  0    0    0    68.1   
74 L. Medsker          DT    17    8    2.5  0    0    0    74.3   

All League 1st Team
P Ryan Gelbart (Thats three straight League awards for him, incidentally he is 98 in KP right now, 46.9 career Y/Punt)
OLB Leland Hamill
OLB Jon Krueger

2nd Team
S Kendall Anderson

korme 12-26-2007 07:09 PM

Code:

2016 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2016                                     
Record              6-10                                     
Winning Pct.        .375                                     
All-Time            41-118-1                                 
Winning Pct.        .259                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              35-76-1                                 
Winning Pct.        .316                                     

Rushes per Game        28.1      13         
Rushing Yards          113.0    21         
Yards Per Carry        4.02      24         
Pass Attempts          31.8      21 (T)     
Completions            17.7      26 (T)     
Completion Pct.        55.6      29         
Passing Yards          184.7    29         
Yards Per Attempt      5.81      27         
Yards Per Catch        10.44    23         
Total Yardage Gained    283.2    27         
3rd Down Conversions    35.5      27         
Points Per Game        14.8      27         
Pass Rush Pct.          19.1      18 (T)     
Pass Defense Pct.      63.4      4         
Turnovers              41        31         
Turnover Margin        -14      30         

Rushes per Game        29.8      24         
Rushing Yards          146.8    32         
Yards Per Carry        4.93      32         
Pass Attempts          35.1      22         
Completions            19.3      7 (T)     
Completion Pct.        54.9      2 (T)     
Passing Yards          193.5    3         
Yards Per Attempt      5.52      1         
Yards Per Catch        10.05    1         
Total Yardage Gained    328.9    17         
3rd Down Conversions    36.6      8         
Points Per Game        22.7      23         
Pass Rush Pct.          21.8      26         
Pass Defense Pct.      70.0      31         
Turnovers              27        11 (T)     

1    21    WAS          7     
2    6    at BAL        30     
3    24    at TBY        27     
4    7    DET          34     
5    24    at NYK        17     
6    3    at CHI        37     
7    24    MIN          31     
9    20    at WAS        17     
10    3    at GBY        31     
11    13    at PHI        30     
12    6    PIT          22     
13    14    SFO          13     
14    24    at CIN        13     
15    20    PHI          0     
16    0    CLE          24     
17    27    NYK          30     

14 A. Ellard            QB    262  143  1377  5.26  10    12    63.1   
16 T. Kearney          QB    247  140  1578  6.39  7    9    70.2   
**Team                  ---  509  283  2955  5.81  17    21    66.5   
$$Opp                  ---  561  308  3096  5.52  20    15    71.5   

23 P. Esquivel          RB    271  1093  4.03  5    6     
20 C. Hoffman          RB    149  607  4.07  2    5     
**Team                  ---  450  1808  4.02  8    35     
$$Opp                  ---  476  2348  4.93  14    29     

88 Z. Ciscone          WR    110  53    793  14.96 7.21  9    2     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    98    42    492  11.71 5.02  8    4     
85 W. Okobi            WR    82    42    564  13.43 6.88  7    6     
23 P. Esquivel          RB    42    35    134  3.83  3.19  0    0     
84 O. Farr              TE    35    26    297  11.42 8.49  0    2     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    48    25    299  11.96 6.23  5    0     
83 B. Slusarczyk        WR    26    16    158  9.88  6.08  1    1     

29 K. Anderson          S    123  41    0.0  1    3    22    85.9   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  84    25    1.0  1    0    3    74.7   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  74    20    3.5  3    0    9    77.4   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  72    27    13.5  9    0    4    81.2   
28 L. Kinney            S    66    14    1.0  0    2    7    77.0   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    62    13    4.0  10    0    1    82.3   
39 A. Kelley            CB    48    18    0.0  0    5    7    83.6   
30 B. Granados          CB    45    11    0.0  0    5    17    85.2   
92 K. Jagger            ILB  43    7    0.0  0    0    1    72.0   
26 J. Buchanan          CB    34    20    0.0  0    0    1    75.9   
98 K. Dole              DE    31    14    3.0  17    0    0    81.1   
72 W. Malcomson        DE    29    15    2.5  20    0    0    80.4   
22 K. Andersen          S    22    4    0.0  0    0    3    77.0   

All 1st Team
OLB Jon Krueger

All 2nd Team
S Kendall Anderson

Leagues Most Powerful Man
TACKLE BRYAN CLEMONS

korme 12-26-2007 07:10 PM

Worth noting that Safety Kendall Anderson is the League's All time leading tackler

korme 12-26-2007 07:11 PM

DEs Malcomson and Crabb retire, I need to move a DT over.

Also, CB Buchanan retires.

This might be the final season

korme 12-26-2007 07:22 PM

Instead of moving a DT since I am at minimum DL anyway, I switch mentor OLB Lorenzo Campbell to RDE. He is 4/8. :)

korme 12-26-2007 07:40 PM

We'll call this one "The Wasted Season"

Code:

2017 Summary for Dallas Cowboys

Year                2017                                     
Record              0-16                                     
Winning Pct.        .000                                     
All-Time            41-134-1                                 
Winning Pct.        .235                                     
Playoffs            0-0                                     
Playoff Visits      0                                       
Bowl Wins          0                                       
Record              35-92-1                                 
Winning Pct.        .277                                     

Rushes per Game        24.8      23         
Rushing Yards          98.4      28         
Yards Per Carry        3.96      23         
Pass Attempts          29.2      25 (T)     
Completions            14.0      32         
Completion Pct.        48.0      32         
Passing Yards          145.6    32         
Yards Per Attempt      4.99      32         
Yards Per Catch        10.40    29         
Total Yardage Gained    222.4    32         
3rd Down Conversions    27.1      31         
Points Per Game        10.4      32         
Pass Rush Pct.          16.9      28         
Pass Defense Pct.      32.2      32         
Turnovers              31        27 (T)     
Turnover Margin        -14      29 (T)     

Rushes per Game        36.8      32         
Rushing Yards          148.6    32         
Yards Per Carry        4.04      10         
Pass Attempts          28.9      3         
Completions            19.3      11         
Completion Pct.        66.5      31 (T)     
Passing Yards          214.9    5         
Yards Per Attempt      7.43      28         
Yards Per Catch        11.17    12 (T)     
Total Yardage Gained    354.3    30         
3rd Down Conversions    44.9      31         
Points Per Game        28.1      32         
Pass Rush Pct.          26.4      31         
Pass Defense Pct.      81.3      32         
Turnovers              17        28 (T)     

1    10    at PHI        27     
2    24    SDO          34     
3    15    TBY          23     
5    7    ARI          31     
6    10    at NYK        36     
7    10    SFO          24     
8    17    at STL        19     
9    7    at SEA        27     
10    6    WAS          19     
11    3    PHI          34     
12    7    OAK          20     
13    10    at MIN        20     
14    0    at KCY        30     
15    13    NYK          34     
16    3    at DEN        30     
17    24    at WAS        41     

16 T. Kearney          QB    370  182  1975  5.34  6    9    60.5   
14 A. Ellard            QB    92    39    346  3.76  4    2    58.5   
**Team                  ---  467  224  2329  4.99  10    12    59.3   
$$Opp                  ---  463  308  3439  7.43  31    4    107.2 

23 P. Esquivel          RB    250  1054  4.22  3    5     
37 J. Fling            RB    102  349  3.42  3    2     
**Team                  ---  397  1574  3.96  6    33     
$$Opp                  ---  589  2377  4.04  14    22     

85 W. Okobi            WR    118  53    598  11.28 5.07  11    4     
27 W. Gillespie        WR    92    46    499  10.85 5.42  1    0     
88 Z. Ciscone          WR    95    39    475  12.18 5.00  10    5     
82 M. Nicholson        WR    65    24    237  9.88  3.65  10    0     

29 K. Anderson          S    138  52    0.0  1    1    9    77.8   
59 L. Hamill            OLB  93    28    4.0  1    0    4    71.0   
99 S. Bronson          ILB  90    37    0.0  0    0    1    72.6   
28 L. Kinney            S    75    24    0.0  0    1    7    75.0   
52 J. Krueger          OLB  73    34    9.0  12    0    2    80.8   
93 J. Hoffman          DT    65    26    1.0  10    0    0    81.3   
98 K. Dole              DE    58    28    3.5  9    0    0    81.0   
30 B. Granados          CB    57    17    0.0  0    0    10    74.2   
39 A. Kelley            CB    51    8    1.0  0    2    5    76.5   
24 D. Petkovich        CB    39    14    0.0  0    0    1    75.9   
51 L. Campbell          DE    27    14    2.5  9    0    1    82.2   
58 E. Gunn              OLB  23    7    0.0  0    0    0    77.1   
92 K. Jagger            ILB  20    14    0.0  0    0    2    74.6   
74 L. Medsker          DT    19    8    1.0  1    0    2    83.0   

HB Perry Esquivel is now 1st all time in rushing attempts, rushing yards, and 100 yards rushing.

1st Team
OLB Jon Krueger

korme 12-26-2007 07:44 PM

6 people retire leaving me with 42 players.

The challenge for me, is over. I need a minimum of 44.

Your score is the sum of:
100 x Cumulative (career-long) winning percentage, rounded down
Your total number of games won + ½ your number of ties, rounded down
2 points for each time your team won its conference
2 points for each time your team won the championship

My score:
100 x .235 = 23
Wins total = 41

My score: 64

korme 12-26-2007 09:31 PM

For fun, I immediately change all of my settings to let the CPU handle everything. I want to see if I have any HOFers (I am guessing I do)

The Cheyenne Cowboys begin play in their new city :)

It's been now 8 seasons, and no HOF inductions. Label me surprised and disappointed.

Subby 12-28-2007 10:02 AM

Man your pass defense was pretty amazing for a few seasons there...

korme 12-28-2007 01:14 PM

Yea, Subby, maybe you noticed in the GEFL but having good pass defense is a top priority of mine. One year here we were 1st in 3 pass D categories. CB Granados, S Anderson and S Kinney were a great threesome.

(Take that out of context)