Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW 4th Dimension (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=90730)

EagleFan 09-15-2015 06:12 PM

WW 4th Dimension

Welcome to an adventure in time... werewolf style.

I hope that I get the balance to this right. :)

This game may play with everyone's mind. The only certainty is that night follows day.

Rules

General Rules

One Deadline game, both day and night results processed at this time.

Deadline: 10 PM EST

No quoting from PM's. - violation will result in loss of ability for the remainder of the game (if you have a question if something can be shared, ask)

Be civil, game play is fine but no personal attacks please.

Voting

Please post votes (or unvotes) in a separate post of their own and in bold. This will make the vote count much easier. Failing to do so will result in the vote (or unvote) not being counted.

Tie votes - tie votes will result in a devious, yet unknown, result. If you want to find out what will happen, tie the vote... I dare you... :devil:

Time Travel

This game may travel forward or backwards in time. This means that "history" can change so you may never be completely out of the game until it is over. Some roles may have more powers in the future or the past.

Upon Death

A player's role and alignment will be revealed.

Please try to keep up with the game. This game will travel in time. You may be back in the game at any time depending on how the game flows.

Do not talk about the game with anyone, see above for the reason.

Role Distribution

Roles may be given to anyone on any side, they may even be given to more than one player.

Roles

There are no good or bad roles, just roles. They may be given to any player.

Shifter - May shift the time of the game forward or backwards The entire details will be known only by the person(s) with this role.

Morpher - May morph into another player for a night. The number of times this may be used will be known only by the person(s) with this role.

Guardian - May guard over someone each night. If that person is attacked the guardian has a 50% chance of being killed in their place and a 50% chance of killing the attacker. May self guard one time but that will only block the attack, not kill the attacker.

Healer - May heal someone who was attacked. That player will have a 50% chance of returning to the game the following night.

Trickster - Will scan a random role whenever scanned.

Scanner - May scan someone each night to detect the player's role.

Politico - Can use their power of speech to talk the town into a different lynch result.

Killer - May kill a target at night.

Player List

1) timmae
2) Shoveler
3) Autumn
4) Chief Rum
5) britrock88
6) Zinto
7)
8)
9)
10)

timmae 09-16-2015 07:46 AM

In.

Shoveler 09-16-2015 08:27 AM

In

Autumn 09-16-2015 10:08 AM

In

Chief Rum 09-16-2015 10:35 AM

When would this start? I am going away this weekend and won't be around from Thursday until Tuesday morning.

britrock88 09-16-2015 12:30 PM

In.

timmae 09-16-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3054115)
When would this start? I am going away this weekend and won't be around from Thursday until Tuesday morning.

You are in... EF will make it work (right, Eagle?!!).

EagleFan 09-16-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3054185)
You are in... EF will make it work (right, Eagle?!!).

Yep. Probably mid to late next week. Want to get a good group together and my weekend will be rather busy.

Chief Rum 09-18-2015 02:47 AM

Okay I'm in.

Chief Rum 09-18-2015 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3054490)
Okay I'm in.

Oh haha looks like I was already put in. Well, that's okay, not hard to figure I was gonna join. ;)

Zinto 09-18-2015 01:56 PM

I am in

TBFA 10-05-2015 10:19 PM

In.

This message has been/will be sent from the future.