Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf VIII - A Transylvania Twist (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=41001)

Eaglesfan27 07-31-2005 07:40 PM

I think I know who will be converted tonight.

Airhog 07-31-2005 07:41 PM

Night 7

You go to sleep hoping this isnt your last night alive. Alas, that isnt to be the case. You wake up in a cold sweat, and everyone else is standing around you. the last thing you remember, is the vampires feasting upon your flesh as you scream in agony.

I am sorry but the Villagers lose. I felt there was no need to wait on Sirfozzie to turn another one of you. It really wouldnt have mattered who he turned, so I ended the game now.

Here is the final list of characters...

ardent enthuisiast (Villager)
blade6119 turned into Vampire Night 3
BrianD Lynched Day 4 (Vampire)
dubb93 Lynched Day 2 (Doctor)
EaglesFan27 Revealed as Duke Day 5
Fouts Lynched Day 3 (Master Vampire)
illinifan999 Lynched Day 5 (Villager)
jeff061 (Villager)
KevinNu7 Turned into Vampire Night 6
Kwhit Killed Night 5 (descendent)
Lathum Lynched Day 1 (Villager)
Mrsimperless Killed Night 4 (Descendent)
ntndeacon (Villager)
Schmidty Lynched Day 6 (Villager)
Sirfozzie Master Vampire

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:41 PM

Nah, EF.. you're the after dinner snack. :D

jeff061 07-31-2005 07:42 PM

Well, damn well played and a well deserved win. Didn't think there was a chance it was you.

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:43 PM

Fouts was the other Master, btw.

Good game, villagers.

Airhog 07-31-2005 07:43 PM

Had a great time hosting this game guys. I will be hosting another game real soon :)

One ironic thing that happened, was I screwed up when I initially assigned the roles, and gave ntndeacon the role of a villager, when he was supposed to be the doctor. I tried hinting that he needed to clean out his PM box because it was full and I couldnt let him know that he was supposed to be the doctor. Ironic how he lasted to the very end :D

Eaglesfan27 07-31-2005 07:43 PM

Same here. Very well played SirFozzie, you made all of the appropriate moves to make yourself seem like a villager. You were very quick to move on Fouts when it was appropriate.

Very well played, I really never suspected you.

jeff061 07-31-2005 07:43 PM

Who was turned last night by the way?

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff061
Well, damn well played and a well deserved win. Didn't think there was a chance it was you.

Never trust the ones with the crazy theories on Day 1. No one picked up on the fact that if the votes are spread amongst 3-5 people.. there will be at least two humans usually to hide your votes in. :D

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

I chomped Kevin last night.

Airhog 07-31-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

KevinNu7 was turned the night before the final day.

Eaglesfan27 07-31-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Never trust the ones with the crazy theories on Day 1. No one picked up on the fact that if the votes are spread amongst 3-5 people.. there will be at least two humans usually to hide your votes in. :D

I actually made a comment to this effect, but I guess I wasn't vocal enough in criticizing the theory. I said something like the vampires could hide with a minimal amount of effort if the votes were spread out.

In any case, you played a great game.

jeff061 07-31-2005 07:46 PM

Well I didn't like the idea, and even considered it a couple days later as a tell, but I didn't think as evidence it surpassed your votes and comments.

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Heh, please. There is only one way you could be so sure of the outcome....

Quote:

Exactly

Quote:

K. So you mean you ARE a vampy?

Don't you wish I had answered that question then? :cool:

jeff061 07-31-2005 07:49 PM

Hehe, I KNEW you were the final day, which is a big reason I thought it was Schmidty. I really didn't think you had been previous to that though.

Schmidty 07-31-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Hehe, I KNEW you were the final day, which is a big reason I thought it was Schmidty. I really didn't think you had been previous to that though.

Whatever.

I don't believe you. If you had known SF was the vamp, you should have said it.

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:50 PM

Once Fouts was revealed, I immediately told him "Sorry, man, but buisness is business" and cut him loose. I also picked on Brian the same way (as soon as he was revealed that is). I picked Blade earlier so I'd have ANOTHER right pick on my side, but then.. the #'s got in the way. and Blade couldn't be killed.

It's alright though.. you guys would have gotten suspicious quickly if I was always right.

BTW, MVP's of the game have to be the decendants. They got two vampires, and it was just blind luck that only one of em was a Master.

jeff061 07-31-2005 07:51 PM

No not master. I defnintly didn't think he was the master until Airhog posted it. Just the convert I meant.

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty
Whatever.

I don't believe you. If you had known SF was the vamp, you should have said it.

I think they did. Him and EF27 mentioned that you couldn't trust anything I said, because they believed I had been turned the night previously.

Schmidty 07-31-2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

Once Fouts was revealed, I immediately told him "Sorry, man, but buisness is business" and cut him loose. I also picked on Brian the same way (as soon as he was revealed that is). I picked Blade earlier so I'd have ANOTHER right pick on my side, but then.. the #'s got in the way. and Blade couldn't be killed.

It's alright though.. you guys would have gotten suspicious quickly if I was always right.

BTW, MVP's of the game have to be the decendants. They got two vampires, and it was just blind luck that only one of em was a Master.

Nope, I think I'm your MVP.

I fucked up every step of the way.

jeff061 07-31-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

BTW, MVP's of the game have to be the decendants.

How modest of you ;).

Schmidty 07-31-2005 07:53 PM

Regardless, I will go into the next game with a close mouth, no emotions on display, and trusting NO ONE regardless of logic. Logic got me killed. Oh, and my big mouth and slow-wit.

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:53 PM

Not much you could do, Schmidty.. once you get in a confrontation, you're marked, especially in a game like this.

The reason is.. most confrontations are between two villagers.. when one goes down as staked (or a decendant).. the other automatically is assumed as evil.

Schmidty 07-31-2005 07:54 PM

Oh, by the way:

I TOLD YOU SO, YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!!

:)

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

How modest of you ;).

My moves were logical. There's were intuitive. Mine were easy once I survived the first couple days.

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:55 PM

Quote:

Oh, by the way:

Oh.. I bet that felt good..

too bad they staked you.. I was going to give you the honor of biting them :D

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I actually made a comment to this effect, but I guess I wasn't vocal enough in criticizing the theory. I said something like the vampires could hide with a minimal amount of effort if the votes were spread out.

In any case, you played a great game.

It does have an up points.. if you do catch one or two vampires in its net, it really forces them to scramble the rest of the way.

jeff061 07-31-2005 07:57 PM

Yeah, but they'd just pick an innocent and not budge, if a vamp got the most votes they'd do what you did, cut him loose. Like I said, might as well as pick one person at random.

Eaglesfan27 07-31-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

Oh, by the way:

Yes, you did :)

KevinNU7 07-31-2005 07:58 PM

I WON! Kinda

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 08:01 PM

Good job Kevin on running interference for me the final day... Blade did well too, a bit over the top, but I'm sure it was cathartic to do anything he wanted after dodging the staking day after day.

Kevin, we did win.. Party in Beantown for the Bloody Vampires! :D

BTW.. this is what I sent Kevin and Blade after it became obvious...

"Weeeee Are the CHOMPions.. my friend...
And we'll keep on biting.. till the end..
We.. are the CHOMPions.. WE ARE THE CHOMPIONS
No time for Villagers, cuz we are the CHOMPions..

Of the world..."

Fouts 07-31-2005 08:04 PM

Vamps win! woohoo! Sorry for butting in earlier. It was practically over by the time I did though.

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 08:05 PM

anyway, Time to take the magic PainBGone pill and go sleepy times. If anyone has anything else they want to ask about the game, I'll answer honestly.. when I wake up.

BTW, no more WW games for a while for me, playing or moderating. My brain may permanently thinking crooked as a result of being intill the end of three of the last four (the BrianD-Me war, knocked out early of the creatures one, but running X-Com and doing this one)

SirFozzie 07-31-2005 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fouts
Vamps win! woohoo! Sorry for butting in earlier. It was practically over by the time I did though.

:D Thanks Fouts, thanks for understanding when I cut ya loose right after the reveal :D

Fouts 07-31-2005 08:07 PM

No problem. You did a great job of avoiding suspicion even though you were posting alot. Crazy.

Poli 07-31-2005 08:17 PM

Rats. At least we staked Schmidty, villager or not. :)

Poli 07-31-2005 08:18 PM

Darn Sir Fozzie. Way low on the hit list.

Schmidty 07-31-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Rats. At least we staked Schmidty, villager or not. :)

I hate you.

Some day, I shall have my revenge. Trust me, I don't forget. :)

jeff061 07-31-2005 08:24 PM

Yeah, I don't really feel to bad, if it wasn't Schmidty it would of been Kevin. We were just flat out owned.

Poli 07-31-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

I hate you.

Some day, I shall have my revenge. Trust me, I don't forget. :)

Note to self: Always holster a sidearm when traveling in Washington.

Mr. Wednesday 07-31-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

Regardless, I will go into the next game with a close mouth, no emotions on display, and trusting NO ONE regardless of logic. Logic got me killed. Oh, and my big mouth and slow-wit.

Just don't be too quiet, since it was your lack of posts that got you killed early in X-Com. :p

Schmidty 07-31-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Just don't be too quiet, since it was your lack of posts that got you killed early in X-Com. :p

Ahhhh!!!!!

I give up. ;)

Schmidty 07-31-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday

I have a very loyal rotty, and she wears a flak-jacket. :)

(I hide behind her)

Poli 07-31-2005 08:31 PM

You guys need to get me into the next game.

KevinNU7 08-01-2005 07:45 AM

For all the villagers out there, remember you didn't lose, you were converted into vampries the last night

YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!!!1!11!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!1111one

Poli 08-01-2005 07:51 AM

Bastad.