Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf VIII - A Transylvania Twist (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=41001)

Poli 07-28-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff061
Why would you even consider going back to the random number generator after you drew votes because of it...

Because I know the people that voted for me are wrong.

jeff061 07-28-2005 10:53 AM

Hehe, yeah but they don't ;).

Poli 07-28-2005 11:26 AM

This much is true.

Eaglesfan27 07-28-2005 11:50 AM

YAY! I finally have internet access at all of my work sites! :)

Of course, I know Big Brother is watching and therefore I must ration out my internet time, but I will be able to follow along and post during the day when needed.

As far as AE using the random number generator, I still find it suspicious, but I find some other voting patterns even more suspicious. Should be an interesting day. We really need to get this one right tonight.

jeff061 07-28-2005 11:59 AM

Hehe, it's nice when you are Big Brother.

Poli 07-28-2005 12:26 PM

Unfortunately, it looks like I'm going to have to decide my vote, random or not, before I leave work. I'm going to have softball practice with my students after work today.

If something doesn't reveal itself, it may be another random day.

Poli 07-28-2005 12:26 PM

Dola, can we get a who voted for who list for the past two days?

jeff061 07-28-2005 12:42 PM

Well let me break the ice I guess.

Vote Blade6119 unless someone else aquired some better information last night...

KWhit 07-28-2005 01:31 PM

Okay. Let's get some discussion going, folks.

I think we need to vote for Blade tonight. He has talked his way out of near-lynches for the past two days. He also jumped on the bandwagon - voting for Lathum on day 1 and Dubb on day 2. Both of these guys were villagers.

Note - he is the only person to vote for both Lathum and Dubb.

I Vote Blade6119.

KWhit 07-28-2005 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Dola, can we get a who voted for who list for the past two days?

Day 1:

Lathum (5) Blade6119, Dubb93, Eaglesfan27, Illinifan999, Schmidty
Blade6119 (4) Brian D, Jeffo61, KevinNu7, Lathum
Sirfozzie (2) Ardent Ehthusiast, Kwhit
BrianD (1) Fouts
Fouts (1) NtnDeacon
Mrsimperless (1) Sirfozzie
Ardent Enthusiast (1) Mrsimperless

Day 2:

Dubb93 (4) Ardent Enthusiast, blad6119, BrianD, Kwhit
Blade6119 (3) dub93, jeff061, KevinNu7
Fouts (2) Mrsimperless, Schmidty
Ardent Enthusiast (2) EaglesFan27, Sirfozzie
ntndeacon (1) illinifan999
Sirfozzie (1) ntndeacon

mrsimperless 07-28-2005 01:36 PM

I still think Fouts is evil and I wish we'd gotten him last night. Help me kill this vampire.

Vote Fouts

illinifan999 07-28-2005 01:38 PM

Your sig says to treat your above post as sarcasm which means you saying help you kill this vampire is really sarcasm meaning you are a vampire which means you are evil.

I vote mrsimperless

jeff061 07-28-2005 01:39 PM

I have a couple others I'm looking at as well. I'm curius how they are going to vote and act today(thus I won't name them). Nothing solid.

ntndeacon 07-28-2005 01:56 PM

I may change this later, but for the moment I think I will defer to mrsimperless.
I vote for Fouts

Poli 07-28-2005 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit

I think we need to vote for Blade tonight. He has talked his way out of near-lynches for the past two days. He also jumped on the bandwagon - voting for Lathum on day 1 and Dubb on day 2. Both of these guys were villagers.

I Vote Blade6119.

Good note. I'll probably vote the same.

BrianD 07-28-2005 02:09 PM

I'm starting to wonder if the whole "random number" thing is just a smoke screen. For right now...
I vote Ardent Enthusiast

Eaglesfan27 07-28-2005 02:28 PM

I agree with the voting pattern analysis. I vote for the only guy to jump both bandwagons and kill two valuable villagers.

I vote Blade6119

KevinNU7 07-28-2005 02:56 PM

Well I have voted for Blade two round in a row, might as well make it 3. If he ends up being a villager I will ofcourse be in trouble :)

I vote Blade

Fouts 07-28-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

I reread this thread and this is the best supporting information out there. I think there is a great chance that blade is one of the vampires.

I vote Blade6119

Schmidty 07-28-2005 03:25 PM

Vote Blade

mrsimperless 07-28-2005 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fouts
I reread this thread and this is the best supporting information out there. I think there is a great chance that blade is one of the vampires.

I vote Blade6119

Now I'm positive blade is innocent. This is our best chance to bag this guy. Help me please.

illinifan999 07-28-2005 03:27 PM

I get this weird feeling that mrsimperless and blade are vampires.

mrsimperless 07-28-2005 03:37 PM

I think it's pretty obvious what I am at this point, although I was hoping to keep it under wraps. At least you'll know who to lynch next after blade turns out to be innocent and I get killed tonight. I just hope its not too late by that time. I guess I'm starting to get frantic. We're losing someone to conversion every night probably, and we need to lynch us a demon spawn tonight. Help me out please.

Fouts 07-28-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsimperless
I think it's pretty obvious what I am at this point, although I was hoping to keep it under wraps. At least you'll know who to lynch next after blade turns out to be innocent and I get killed tonight. I just hope its not too late by that time. I guess I'm starting to get frantic. We're losing someone to conversion every night probably, and we need to lynch us a demon spawn tonight. Help me out please.

Great attempt at saving blade. This isn't going to look good for you if blade is a vampire.

KWhit 07-28-2005 03:43 PM

Current Voting:

Blade6119 - 6 - jeff061, KWhit, Eaglesfan27, KevinNU7, Fouts, Schmidty,
Fouts - 2 - mrsimperless, ntndeacon
mrsimperless - 1 - illinifan999
Ardent Enthusiast - 1 - BrianD

mrsimperless 07-28-2005 03:44 PM

Good point, I guess that's a possibility. All I know is you are a vampire (and a master one at that!) and you voted for him. That seems to say he's innocent. But maybe you knew he was a lost cause and voted for him to protect yourself, who knows.

KWhit 07-28-2005 03:49 PM

Well, well, well.

I think at this point I'm going to believe mrsimperless. I say we switch to Fouts and get him. If Fouts turns out to be a villager, we lynch the lying, scheming, rat-bastard mrsimperless tomorrow night.

:)

Either way, we get a vampire.

Unvote Blade

Vote Fouts

Fouts 07-28-2005 03:52 PM

Quote:

Good point, I guess that's a possibility. All I know is you are a vampire (and a master one at that!) and you voted for him. That seems to say he's innocent. But maybe you knew he was a lost cause and voted for him to protect yourself, who knows.

Nice try. I do have a role, but you won't get me to reveal it. Once blade is found to be a vampire, then you are prime target #1. I would caution people to not fall for this trap.

Eaglesfan27 07-28-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

Well, well, well.

I think at this point I'm going to believe mrsimperless. I say we switch to Fouts and get him. If Fouts turns out to be a villager, we lynch the lying, scheming, rat-bastard mrsimperless tomorrow night.

I generally agree with this. However, since Mr. Simperless is laying it out there, it would make sense for him to lay it all out and reveal everything he has seen. If he does that, I'm likely to vote for Fouts.

Fouts 07-28-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

Well, well, well.

Why would you risk losing a role that we need to survive this? We've already lost the doctor, let's not make this mistake again.

mrsimperless 07-28-2005 03:55 PM

ntndeacon is not a vampire
Fouts is a master vampire

That's all I know for sure.

illinifan999 07-28-2005 03:56 PM

Reply from Fouts?

KWhit 07-28-2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I generally agree with this. However, since Mr. Simperless is laying it out there, it would make sense for him to lay it all out and reveal everything he has seen. If he does that, I'm likely to vote for Fouts.

True. He was probably still trying to be somewhat cagey, but I think that time has passed.

This quote did it for me:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsimperless about Fouts
All I know is you are a vampire (and a master one at that!)

That says to me that Mrsimperless is a seer, viewed fouts, and saw that he was a master vamp. If I am wrong, Mr. S, please set me straight. Otherwise, if Fouts turns out to be a villager, it's your ass.

Fouts 07-28-2005 03:58 PM

Quote:

Well, putting information out there like that has guaranteed the vampires will kill you, unless you are a vampire already. Somebody with these powers would not show their hand this early. Now I am sure you are in cahoots with blade.

KWhit 07-28-2005 03:59 PM

My above post makes little sense now that Mr S. has posted what he knows.

jeff061 07-28-2005 03:59 PM

Unvote Blade

vote Fouts

I believed Simperless when he voted for Fouts today and was confident he had a seer role. I was planning on pushing for Fouts tomorrow, Fouts voting for Blade pushed it to today.

Illini is a convert.

Eaglesfan27 07-28-2005 04:00 PM

There aren't many "roles" in this game, and Fouts implies that he isn't a villager. Therefore, he must be either our seer, a vampire, or the duke since we've lost the doctor. My suspicion is that he is either the seer or more likely the vampire. Unless Fouts comes up with a convincing argument, I'm leaning towards believing Mr. Simperless and voting for Fouts because I do believe Fouts if probably a master vampire.

illinifan999 07-28-2005 04:04 PM

Sadly no one has touched me since the initial pm from airhog, but I don't know who to believe between fouts and simperless.

mrsimperless 07-28-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Well, putting information out there like that has guaranteed the vampires will kill you, unless you are a vampire already. Somebody with these powers would not show their hand this early. Now I am sure you are in cahoots with blade.

I agree you guys will probably kill me tonight. But with all the conversions in this game it seems that things could go downhill quickly. I don't think this will last as long as other werewolf games, which is why I went ahead and revealed it. Also, I was worried you'd probably kill me anyway tonight since I voted for you two days in a row and you probably suspected me.

I'd rather give the villagers a bit of an edge before I go rather than risk getting killed and not helping at all.

jeff061 07-28-2005 04:04 PM

Quote:

Sadly no one has touched me since the initial pm from airhog, but I don't know who to believe between fouts and simperless.

Ok fledgling ;)

Fouts 07-28-2005 04:05 PM

If he were truly a seer, would he out himself on day 3? This is a bad move, for he would be vampire food for sure. I think he's converted along with blade and they are doing their masters work. You guys are falling for the whole deal and will lose somebody important.

illinifan999 07-28-2005 04:05 PM

I mean it's pretty simple

Simperless is a vampire or a seer
Fouts is a vampire or a seer

We mess up tonight, we should be able to win tomorrow right?

jeff061 07-28-2005 04:06 PM

Quote:

If he were truly a seer, would he out himself on day 3? This is a bad move, for he would be vampire food for sure. I think he's converted along with blade and they are doing their masters work. You guys are falling for the whole deal and will lose somebody important.

You were going to kill him anyways tonight, whether or not he outed himself, and you know it ;).

Fouts 07-28-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

I agree you guys will probably kill me tonight. But with all the conversions in this game it seems that things could go downhill quickly. I don't think this will last as long as other werewolf games, which is why I went ahead and revealed it. Also, I was worried you'd probably kill me anyway tonight since I voted for you two days in a row and you probably suspected me.

I'd rather give the villagers a bit of an edge before I go rather than risk getting killed and not helping at all.

I'll admit that its a great move by your masters. They convert somebody who has been all over me, then set him loose on me. I don't know how they know about me, but I hope the villagers don't fall for it.

illinifan999 07-28-2005 04:08 PM

WAIT
WAIT
WAIT

k

what if fouts is the seer or whatever and simperless is just a convert.

simperless says:

So what if Fouts is the seer, simperless is the convert. And then ntndeacon is the master?

Or what if Fouts is the master vampire, and simperless is the seer and deacon is nothing?

I'm just gonna stop before I confuse myself more.

KWhit 07-28-2005 04:09 PM

I think you just gave yourself away Fouts.

Look at these posts.

Quote:

Quote:

Great attempt at saving blade. This isn't going to look good for you if blade is a vampire.

Quote:

Nice try. I do have a role, but you won't get me to reveal it. Once blade is found to be a vampire, then you are prime target #1. I would caution people to not fall for this trap.

Quote:

Now why would Fouts make such a huge deal out of blade being a vampire?

Here's what I think. Fouts is a vampire. He saw that we are all piling onto Blade. Fouts joins the bandwagon, figuring Blade's history.

Mrsimperless reveals that he is a seer and Fouts is a master vamp. Fouts then makes all of these posts tying his innocence (and therefore mrsimperless's guilt) to blade being a vampire. So I think Blade is a vampire too! Probably converted by Fouts, but maybe another master. Fouts is banking on us still lynching Blade, getting him off the hook.

So I think we have 2 of them!

illinifan999 07-28-2005 04:09 PM

I mean it would be a good plan to have the convert pretend to be the seer and try to clear the master's name.

Eaglesfan27 07-28-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

I think this is the perfect time for the seer to step up. With a game where the vampires have so much power things could quickly get more ugly than they already have. There are probably only 2 master vampires because they are so powerful. If we kill one tonight, we may have the game half-won. He came out and made a self-sacrificing claim and I don't see anyone else coming out claiming to be the seer giving us credible info. I say he made a self-sacrificing claim, because he is highly likely to be killed tonight if he gave us good info. If he gave us bad info, he is sure to be lynched tomorrow.

I unvote Blade

I vote Fouts

illinifan999 07-28-2005 04:10 PM

unvote simperless

vote ntndeacon

Fouts 07-28-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff061
You were going to kill him anyways tonight, whether or not he outed himself, and you know it ;).

I'm dissappointed jeff. You had the right guy, and now you switch so easily. They are playing you.