Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Random Thoughts That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Go Here (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=77784)

Pumpy Tudors 06-03-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DataKing (Post 2293655)
Where all the white women at???

Did that help the percentage? Just curious.

It did. Thanks for caring.

JediKooter 06-03-2010 04:39 PM

Pumpy, I'll throw in a round of bowling if that will help the percentage as well.

sterlingice 06-03-2010 04:43 PM

Is helping the percentage lowering it or raising it?

SI

Pumpy Tudors 06-03-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediKooter (Post 2293670)
Pumpy, I'll throw in a round of bowling if that will help the percentage as well.

That's cool. Maybe you can top the 131 I put up in league play last night. After finally conquering the Cheetah oil pattern on Tuesday, I couldn't remember how to throw on a house shot Wednesday. I hate myself, basically.

JediKooter 06-03-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors (Post 2293680)
That's cool. Maybe you can top the 131 I put up in league play last night. After finally conquering the Cheetah oil pattern on Tuesday, I couldn't remember how to throw on a house shot Wednesday. I hate myself, basically.

I highly doubt I'd top 100. You just have to adjust for away games is all. Bowling is 90% mental, 5% physical and about 12% lane conditions.

Pumpy Tudors 06-03-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediKooter (Post 2293685)
I highly doubt I'd top 100. You just have to adjust for away games is all. Bowling is 90% mental, 5% physical and about 12% lane conditions.

I'd like to strap myself to your back, buddy.

Edit: That's a compliment.

Logan 06-03-2010 04:54 PM

If you leaving the board results in us having more podcasts where I can sing JBJ...

Pumpy Tudors 06-03-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan (Post 2293688)
If you leaving the board results in us having more podcasts where I can sing JBJ...

It would clear up some time on my calendar. Maybe Sak and I can do a live show during one of my bowling leagues.

"WOW, PUMPY JUST PUT ANOTHER ONE IN THE GUTTER! THIS GUY IS TERRIBLE!"

I could get behind that.

Dr. Sak 06-03-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors (Post 2293691)

I could get behind that.

That's what she said

JediKooter 06-03-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors (Post 2293687)
I'd like to strap myself to your back, buddy.

Edit: That's a compliment.

You haven't seen how hairy my back is...

sabotai 06-03-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlingice (Post 2293569)
Daily Show last night? Was wondering about that, too

SI

Yeah, and about a half dozen other interviews over the last year or two. He's been very slow to answer questions for a bit now.

Pumpy Tudors 06-03-2010 05:11 PM

As for random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread, my Wednesday night bowling league consists of the following characters:

- A very large prison guard whose actions toward me are thisclose to being sexual assault
- A soon-to-be-divorced woman who stands behind me and rubs her nipples when she gets bored
- The prison guard's wife who is constantly grabbing the ass of the woman described above
- A barber who gives really, really aggressive high fives
- A very angry middle-aged man who kicks the ball return as hard as he can at least once each week
- The angry man's wife who constantly flirts with me while her husband is bowling (assuming that she's flirting when she says things like "Hi, handsome! What can I do to earn a couple of dollars from you tonight?")
- A black man who assumes that I'm also black (he just moved here and asked me which local radio stations play R&B music, like I would have any idea)
- The black man's white wife whose first comment upon meeting me was a racial comment (nothing offensive, but still)
- A man who hugs me every time he sees me
- The man's wife who only hugs me half the times she sees me
- My wife who wonders why the hell all these people are hugging me, slapping me, asking me about R&B music, flirting with me, touching themselves around me, and unzipping their pants threatening to do "prison tricks" for me, whatever the fuck that means

Sak really needs to stop by one week.

JediKooter 06-03-2010 05:14 PM

I'm beginning to think that 'bowling league' is code for swinger party.

Pumpy Tudors 06-03-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediKooter (Post 2293704)
I'm beginning to think that 'bowling league' is code for swinger party.

It's getting hot in here...

DataKing 06-03-2010 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors (Post 2293703)
As for random thoughts that don't deserve their own thread, my Wednesday night bowling league consists of the following characters:

- A very large prison guard whose actions toward me are thisclose to being sexual assault
- A soon-to-be-divorced woman who stands behind me and rubs her nipples when she gets bored
- The prison guard's wife who is constantly grabbing the ass of the woman described above
- A barber who gives really, really aggressive high fives
- A very angry middle-aged man who kicks the ball return as hard as he can at least once each week
- The angry man's wife who constantly flirts with me while her husband is bowling (assuming that she's flirting when she says things like "Hi, handsome! What can I do to earn a couple of dollars from you tonight?")
- A black man who assumes that I'm also black (he just moved here and asked me which local radio stations play R&B music, like I would have any idea)
- The black man's white wife whose first comment upon meeting me was a racial comment (nothing offensive, but still)
- A man who hugs me every time he sees me
- The man's wife who only hugs me half the times she sees me
- My wife who wonders why the hell all these people are hugging me, slapping me, asking me about R&B music, flirting with me, touching themselves around me, and unzipping their pants threatening to do "prison tricks" for me, whatever the fuck that means

One word...spycam.

duckman 06-03-2010 08:12 PM

Thanks for the well wishes! The interview went great! Hope here from them soon!

Draft Dodger 06-03-2010 08:22 PM

feels like a bit of a toad right now

Poli 06-03-2010 09:34 PM

will be dodging sinkholes on my way to Will's fourth annual memorial softball tournament in Sterling, Oklahoma, tomorrow.

Dr. Sak 06-03-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors (Post 2293703)

I was at the bar Headkeepers one day in January. I was drunk and we were going from Headkeepers to some other bar in downtown Greensburg. I usually park in the parking lot by the video store next to Main Bowl. I ran in to see if you were there, it was a Friday night. You were there but in the middle of bowling...I got a weird stare from one of the people behind the desk and my friends came in to get me so we could go to the next bar.

I will stop by sometime this summer.

korme 06-04-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediKooter (Post 2293451)
That's exactly the issues that I have. Replacements for a Mach 3 razor (5 pack) at Target is like 18 and some change and the stupid disposals couldn't shave the fuzz off of a peach. What I want to know though, why when my cousin buys his Mach 3 razor blades at the Navy base, they are like 6 bucks? WTF???

Everything on base is cheaper. It's not fair!

JediKooter 06-04-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korme (Post 2294279)

I need to find a local hook up that has exchange privileges. :)

Farrah Whitworth-Rahn 06-04-2010 12:49 PM

I think Dodgerchick should go into professional food photography.

Izulde 06-04-2010 12:56 PM

I'm hungry.

spleen1015 06-04-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terpkristin (Post 2293425)
WoW?

I've always wanted to play WoW but am afraid I'd be hooked.

/tk

Yep.

And you will get hooked. It is awesome. You should come play any way.

JediKooter 06-04-2010 01:07 PM

Welp, somehow, I ripped my pants along the seam of the right rear pocket. Ass is hanging out, I'm at work and I was walking around the halls before I realized my pants were ripped. This is not awesome, I passed several people. I have to wait for about an hour before lunch time so I can run home and change pants. I really feel like just saying I'm not feeling well and just stay home the rest of the day, but, we need to get some testing done before Monday.

spleen1015 06-04-2010 01:11 PM

Back in the day when I went commando, I ripped the crotch of my pants while bowling. I put tape over it for the night. I was uncomfortable with so many people looking at my crotch.

JediKooter 06-04-2010 01:14 PM

Good thing I can stay seated until I take off and there's no tape anywhere to be found here.

cuervo72 06-04-2010 01:15 PM

Man, I can't remember the last time my ass caught anyone's attention.

ISiddiqui 06-04-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediKooter (Post 2294332)
Welp, somehow, I ripped my pants along the seam of the right rear pocket. Ass is hanging out, I'm at work and I was walking around the halls before I realized my pants were ripped. This is not awesome, I passed several people. I have to wait for about an hour before lunch time so I can run home and change pants. I really feel like just saying I'm not feeling well and just stay home the rest of the day, but, we need to get some testing done before Monday.

That was one Hell of a fart.

Dodgerchick 06-04-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (Post 2294317)
I think Dodgerchick should go into professional food photography.

!!!

Wow, thank you! There's a bunch of times when I feel my pictures aren't good enough, then I read your and Raider's Army's comments and I'm like... maybe I really should.

Really appreciate it :)

Dodgerchick 06-04-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediKooter (Post 2294332)

No, leave it alone! It'll be the new fashion... ass cheeks hanging from jeans.

JediKooter 06-04-2010 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISiddiqui (Post 2294343)
That was one Hell of a fart.

If it was, I need to be in a hospital. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
No, leave it alone! It'll be the new fashion... ass cheeks hanging from jeans.

Not a trend I want to be a starter of...

Dodgerchick 06-04-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JediKooter (Post 2294356)
If it was, I need to be in a hospital. :)

Not a trend I want to be a starter of...

I'm sure all the rappers would follow along. Look at how popular they made the pants so low so your underwear shows trend. All the cool kids do it.

spleen1015 06-04-2010 01:46 PM

I've been thinking about switching mains, from the Shadow Priest to the Prot Pally.

JediKooter 06-04-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodgerchick (Post 2294357)
I'm sure all the rappers would follow along. Look at how popular they made the pants so low so your underwear shows trend. All the cool kids do it.

Hmmm...good point.

terpkristin 06-04-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodgerchick (Post 2294350)
!!!

Wow, thank you! There's a bunch of times when I feel my pictures aren't good enough, then I read your and Raider's Army's comments and I'm like... maybe I really should.

Really appreciate it :)

FWIW, I think you should be doing something more with your pictures than just sharing them with us. You have talent, girl. :)

/tk

Greyroofoo 06-04-2010 03:50 PM

Today is the first time I noticed that little site-meter link that's apparently at the bottom of every single page.

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s48fofc1

Pumpy Tudors 06-04-2010 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Sak (Post 2293884)
I was at the bar Headkeepers one day in January. I was drunk and we were going from Headkeepers to some other bar in downtown Greensburg. I usually park in the parking lot by the video store next to Main Bowl. I ran in to see if you were there, it was a Friday night. You were there but in the middle of bowling...I got a weird stare from one of the people behind the desk and my friends came in to get me so we could go to the next bar.

I will stop by sometime this summer.

You won't be drunk or naked when you walk in, will you?

Dodgerchick 06-04-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terpkristin (Post 2294466)
FWIW, I think you should be doing something more with your pictures than just sharing them with us. You have talent, girl. :)

/tk

Aww shucks :*) Ant's been encouraging me to take some classes now for years. There's a pretty good program out here that I've been looking at.. might as well.

Dr. Sak 06-04-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors (Post 2294501)
You won't be drunk or naked when you walk in, will you?

I will be one of the two, it will be a surprise :)

Dodgerchick 06-04-2010 05:43 PM

pics either way plskthx.

claphamsa 06-04-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sterlingice (Post 2293248)
As I threw out another razor cartridge last night, I found myself thinking "Does that infomercial razor blade sharpener thing really work". Anyone know?

SI

ive been using the same on for 5 years... is that strange?

Draft Dodger 06-05-2010 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greyroofoo (Post 2294470)
Today is the first time I noticed that little site-meter link that's apparently at the bottom of every single page.

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s48fofc1

ditto

Greyroofoo 06-05-2010 09:17 AM

This is cool (or creepy), but you can look at the location of all the recent visitors to this website.

http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=...v=50&pg=1&md=3

Vince, Pt. II 06-05-2010 12:46 PM

Rachel McAdams is really attractive.

sterlingice 06-05-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korme (Post 2294279)

All you have to do is join the military and you, too, can get that discount ;)

SI

Draft Dodger 06-05-2010 09:08 PM

I hope Rosie comes home soon

MikeVic 06-06-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince, Pt. II (Post 2294831)
Rachel McAdams is really attractive.

+1.

Carrot Top 06-06-2010 03:27 PM

You know what's attractive? My biceps.

JediKooter 06-07-2010 11:08 AM

That's not what Kathy Griffins buttocks said.