Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf-New Game- Murder at the Ski Lodge-D2 deadline Wednesday 8:30 EST (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=79221)

Danny 09-24-2010 10:15 PM

Honestly I think we got lucky. This game would have been tough to win with an active village as 6/13 had roles. An all out reveal even day one would have given the villagers 3/7 for the wolves. and with at least one scan and even a villager day 1 lynch, you're looking at 3/5

EagleFan 09-24-2010 10:31 PM

good game wolves.

EagleFan 09-24-2010 10:33 PM

Now I'll answer saldana's question. I didn't reveal because there was no BG and I would have been night killed if I had revealed.

Poli 09-24-2010 10:48 PM

Wow, didn't expect sal to be a wolf.

Lathum 09-24-2010 11:03 PM

I added an extra role because looking at the roster I knew there would be some quiet people.

TBH I almost pulled the plug on the game day 1 with the lack of people showing up.

saldana 09-24-2010 11:45 PM

thanks for sticking with it lathum...hopefully for whoever runs the next game, the participation levels will be a little better.

DaddyTorgo 09-24-2010 11:57 PM

thnx for runnin it lathum!!

Autumn 09-25-2010 08:17 AM

It really picked up Lathum, so I'm glad you didn't. I know how you felt though. The last two games I've run have felt like that barely getting enough numbers and then half of them hardly even here. Hopefully this is a good spark.

I expected some people to contend that there might not even be Lovers in the game - I wasn't assuming all the roles were in. But maybe Lathum said they were and I missed it.

Chief Rum 09-27-2010 03:30 AM

Thanks for running it, Lathum. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer.

FTR, I was around on Day One and did submit a protection for Night One (obviously not me). I elected to protect Schmidty, because his first post sounded to me like he had gotten a role (he actually said something, "Got my role" in his first post), and I was afraid he might have a key role and had accidentally outed himself. Plus, although I knew I might be a Day One target, I felt there were other potential candidates, too, that wolves might consider.

Unfortunately, the wolves elected to not leave me alone on Night One. And it looks like Schmidty didn't even have a role. Oh well...

Good game, wolves.

Danny 09-27-2010 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2355134)
Thanks for running it, Lathum. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer.

FTR, I was around on Day One and did submit a protection for Night One (obviously not me). I elected to protect Schmidty, because his first post sounded to me like he had gotten a role (he actually said something, "Got my role" in his first post), and I was afraid he might have a key role and had accidentally outed himself. Plus, although I knew I might be a Day One target, I felt there were other potential candidates, too, that wolves might consider.

Unfortunately, the wolves elected to not leave me alone on Night One. And it looks like Schmidty didn't even have a role. Oh well...

Good game, wolves.

I think as wolves we figured Schmidty probably didn't have a role after he posted that lol

illinifan999 09-27-2010 01:14 PM

I really had no idea how to play as the sorcerer. :(

Danny 09-27-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illinifan999 (Post 2355291)
I really had no idea how to play as the sorcerer. :(

You did good, you stayed alive to potentially help in an end game scenario. You might have wanted to try and draw more attention to yourself being lynched though, especially after the first two days. Really, since you didnt know who the wolves were, it's very difficult to play that role.

Autumn 09-27-2010 02:16 PM

Yeah I think the best you can do is be a distraction. If you can get yourself lynched while dragging everyone down the wrong path for a while it gives the wolves more time. You basically want them to lynch you, say, "Oh shit, that's why, he was the sorceror," and then have to go back to square one.