Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW CXLIX SPAWN IV - GAME OVER (Post 3845) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=84272)

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 08:52 AM

what?

Danny 06-23-2012 08:54 AM

You're not a very good empath if you are not spawn aware

JAG 06-23-2012 08:54 AM

Yeah technically we could have DV and Chubby combine for 5 conversion units on something. That would assume DV and Chubby will log in sometime in the next 3 hours. Also if we converted another power facility we would lose power to the medical / science buildings or to the water replicator, neither of which I'm sure would be all that great. If DV logs on and converts the rest of facility 2, we should be in pretty good shape going into Monday with what we need to convert to get out of here within 24 hrs.

JAG 06-23-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2677715)
what?

Here:

Quote:

Captain (Rank 1) (3 AP per cycle)

Give Order: Day Only The captain may give a simple one step order to any crew member to perform a certain action that is with-in their ability to perform and they have the available action points. The captain may also rescind, or modify, the orders of any other officer and may be given in advance (Tomorrow you will do X). The captain may not order anyone to vote in a particular way. 1 AP

JAG 06-23-2012 08:55 AM

Maybe size 7 wasn't a great idea...

Barkeep49 06-23-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2677684)
great quiet again. I'll be glad when this game is over. I am getting weary of this real time dance.

Just a reminder when the night cycle ends only voting will be allowed until Monday morning, at which time the "real time" nature of the game will resume.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 08:58 AM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no big enough. I can't see it yet.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 08:59 AM

yup BK I remember dat

Danny 06-23-2012 09:00 AM

CAPTAIN JAG SPARROW WANTS TO KNOW WHERE THE RUM IS

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:01 AM

Yes Jag thank you for pointing that out. Good points indeed. Danny I know. I'm a failure. Please pass the rum.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2677724)
CAPTAIN JAG SPARROW WANTS TO KNOW WHERE THE RUM IS

or his towel

Danny 06-23-2012 09:04 AM

Captain Jag, this is your fault. I didn't even know we could change the font size before now.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:04 AM

so if we convert the securities power shiggles will be stuck in the brig permanently if its shut down right?

and if the armory is unpowered then we can't give out guns right? or do we even need guns anymore? do we have security staff left?

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:05 AM

lookj out danny is loose with fonts and sizes!

Danny 06-23-2012 09:05 AM

NOW ITS TIME FOR FUN

JAG 06-23-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2677730)
so if we convert the securities power shiggles will be stuck in the brig permanently if its shut down right?

and if the armory is unpowered then we can't give out guns right? or do we even need guns anymore? do we have security staff left?

I don't know the answer to that (re: Shiggles). I guess it's possible if we cut power to the brig he would be freed. We for sure can't convert it to the ship while he's in it, I remember reading that.

BK, if we cut power to the brig, are all prisoners released?

Barkeep49 06-23-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2677733)
I don't know the answer to that (re: Shiggles). I guess it's possible if we cut power to the brig he would be freed. We for sure can't convert it to the ship while he's in it, I remember reading that.

BK, if we cut power to the brig, are all prisoners released?

Yes.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:11 AM

hmmm it doesn't mention the effects of an unpowered brig in da rulez.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 2677734)
Yes.

ack not good.

Danny 06-23-2012 09:12 AM

I still dont understand the working thing, so we need to convert power facilities? Then we lose access to something? Do we have to convert power facilities?

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:14 AM

yes we have to convert power before we take off. FOUR of them. but when we unplug them from buildings on the planet, most of those buildings will not work on the planet (without power). We then have to convert those buildings to the ship to get them to work again. (as long as there are FOUR power things on the ship FOUR. yes. that's a lot and that's the point.

Danny 06-23-2012 09:17 AM

So the idea is to cut power and convert on the same day in order to not lose functionality.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:20 AM

it's impossible to convert EVERYTHING in one day tho. engineers can supervise slave or other people. but at this point we don't have enough.,

hoopsguy 06-23-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2677712)
I was already Empathic hoops. I wouldn't think I could be spawnaware too. could I?

Probably only BK can answer that one. While I'm pretty sure folks have had two secret roles in the past, I don't expect that combo would be allowed.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:23 AM

the numbers danny

hoops by himself 3
me or dv by ourselves 2
hoops + me or DV 6
any eng + 6 slaves = 3
and chubby + 4 alves = 2 more but only if an eng issupervising.

hoopsguy 06-23-2012 09:23 AM

Off for a couple of hours.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:24 AM

maybe i can be a good sandwich maker. I want that role.

JAG 06-23-2012 09:25 AM

Ok, so maybe we don't want DV to convert facility 2 then. Maybe do a partial conversion on something else, I don't know.

Danny 06-23-2012 09:28 AM

Wow, so we are in really good shape and should be able to get off this planet soon.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:30 AM

not as such because we still have to move a lot of buildings AND repair everything that's broken :P repairing is a slow slow process.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 09:34 AM

oh never mind. all that's damaged is the crew quarters but we can still lift off without that being at full. All we need is the power and water plant.
Everything else is optional. We'll probably want the medbay and maybe another warehouse to hold water/crystals?
brig/armory maybe? not sure

Danny 06-23-2012 09:36 AM

We should calculate it out as needed, cause if we can liftoff and staying another day only has minimal benefit we should go for it and let any more spawn converts happen

JAG 06-23-2012 09:45 AM

Like this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2677202)
So here's what else we have to convert prior to lift off:

4 of 5 power facilities: 1 of these only requires 2 more cycles to complete and one should be completed by DV and Chubby, leaving us with 12 total cycles to complete here.

Water replicator: Requires 7 cycles of work to complete.

Those are the only required things we have left to convert, so a total of 19 cycles of conversion work.

Other potentially useful buildings to convert depending on what are spawn / spawnling situation looks like:

Medical: Requires 4 cycles to convert, no doctor examinations without this building

Science Lab: Requires 2 cycles to convert, no research or trainer training without this building (and no spawn scanner telling us how many spawn there are possibly?)

Security HQ: Requires 2 cycles to convert, prevents attacks on crew quarters / armory while manned, armory will not function without it.

Armory: Requires 4 cycles to convert, allows distribution of 5 phasers while on the ship to be used in self-defense.

I left out the brig, slave pens, and two spare warehouses as though they could be useful, they aren't essential and we probably don't want to spend the extra time converting them. The other optional buildings I think are at least worth consideration.

Danny 06-23-2012 09:50 AM

So looks like we are here for a couple more days then.

Barkeep49 06-23-2012 12:39 PM

2 more down. The bodies of two of your doctors (or one doctor and 1 would be doctor as the case may be), Chief Rum & saldana are found slain come morning roll call. This attack was not the only activity last night either.

hoopsguy & CrimsonFox worked on Power Facility 4, while DV applied his trade to Power Facility 2. Julio was spotted in the Security HQ.

Were any of these people responsible for the attack? Or did it come from somewhere else? There is some optimism in the air but the mounting dead have taken their toll.

Locations

Building A:
Warehouse 4 7 cycles required for conversion
40 / 40 units filled
Warehouse 5 7 cycles required for conversion
33 / 40 units filled
Water Supply – 17 units Enough for about 1.5 days at present rate of consumption
Crystilium Supply – 56 units (at least 20 required for lift-off)

Slave Pens Fully Operational
Slave Pen 1 2 cycles required for conversion
4 slaves present
Slave Pen 2 2 cycles required for conversion
4 slaves present
Slave Pen 3 2 cycles required for conversion
4 slaves present
Slave Pen 4 2 cycles required for conversion
4 slaves present
Slave Pen 5 2 cycles required for conversion
4 slaves present

Building B:
Power Facilities Fully Operational
Power Facility 1 5 cycles required for conversion
Powering Building B
Power Facility 3 5 cycles required for conversion
Powering Building D

Water Plant Fully Operational 7 cycles required for conversion
Producing enough water for all Survivors each day

Building C:
Security HQ Unpoweredl 2 cycles required for conversion

Armory Unpoweredl 4 cycles required for conversion
18 phasers accounted for

Brig Unpoweredl 4 cycles required for conversion

Building D:

Medical Facilities Fully Operational 4 cycles required for conversion

Scientists’ Lab Fully Operational 2 cycles required for conversion
2 Spawn Detected
2 Engineer equivalent tools present

Peremiter Fence

Ship
Warehouse 1 Converted Inaccessible
Warehouse 2 Converted Inaccessible
Warehouse 3 Converted Inaccessible

Officers’ Offices Fully Operational Converted
Crew Quarters Damaged; 9 sleeping berths; 11 cycles to repair Converted

Power Facility 2 Converted
Power Facility 4 Converted
Power Facility 5 Converted

The Crew

Command Staff
Captain - JAG
First Officer - Lonestargirl
Second Officer - Danny

Chief Engineer - hoopsguy Exhausted
Engineers
Crimson Exhausted
Darth Exhausted

Medical Staff
Doctor - Shiggles

Security Staff
Slavemaster - Chubby
Sergeant-at-Arms - Julio Exhausted

Scientists
GoldenEagle
britrock

Trainer - Abe Sargent

Slaves
20 slaves accounted for

Deceased
mauboy - Lynched Day 2 SURVIVOR
Danny- Lynched Day 3 SURVIVOR
Autumn Killed Night 3 SURVIVOR
dubb Killed Night 3 SPAWN
Simbo Klice Lynched Day 4 SCRYING SPAWN
Zinto Lynched Day 5 SPAWN QUEEN
saldana Killed Night 5 SURVIVOR
Chief Rum Killed Night 6 SURVIVOR

Day 6 has begun; Voting only until Monday morning

Danny 06-23-2012 12:45 PM

Well that sucks. Is there anyway shigella could have made a kill from brig? If not it appears shiggles is not one of the two detected spawn. I don't recall any wy for one spawn to make two killings.

Danny 06-23-2012 12:53 PM

Also I asked this before but any chance an unaware spawn doesn't show on spawn count?

JAG 06-23-2012 12:53 PM

Yes, that means Shiggles is not spawn as far as I can tell.

JAG 06-23-2012 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2677802)
Also I asked this before but any chance an unaware spawn doesn't show on spawn count?

I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't think that would be the case. That roles says that they're unaware during the day but become spawn at night and such. I think we're dealing with no more than 2 currently and more than likely 1 of them was a starting spawn. That means that all the people saldana scanned are not among the possibilities for that particular spawn (the other mutated one could be anyone though).

So that means the starting spawn is not:

JAG
Packer / Danny2
(dubb, though obviously dead)
hoops

We should also be able to eliminate those who had villager secret roles which include myself again as duplicant, Julio as psychic, CrimsonFox as empath (it's a role that could be retained as a spawn role but not one they would have started with). Shiggles can't be spawn because there were two kills last night that he didn't take part in.

So that leaves:

LSG
Darth
GE
Britrock
Abe
Chubby

As possibilities for the starting spawn.

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:04 PM

well I clear up 2 names on that list:

myself, chief rum and GE (well, Schmidty and now GE) were all in an Absolute Trust group. none of us have become spawn or spanlings (we'd be notified)

CR slyly trusting me when I was up for vote was due to this, me saying a scan of GE would be a waste was another example.

CR is dead which is what made me come forward now.

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:05 PM

my experience mirrored CR's in that it was slowly revealed over the 1st several nights getting a little more specific each time before finally naming the other members.

JAG 06-23-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubby (Post 2677808)
well I clear up 2 names on that list:

myself, chief rum and GE (well, Schmidty and now GE) were all in an Absolute Trust group. none of us have become spawn or spanlings (we'd be notified)

CR slyly trusting me when I was up for vote was due to this, me saying a scan of GE would be a waste was another example.

CR is dead which is what made me come forward now.

I strongly suspected that you and CR were absolute trust based on his comment from that day, being able to add GE as well is great.

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2677813)
I strongly suspected that you and CR were absolute trust based on his comment from that day, being able to add GE as well is great.

yeah, I figured at this point it was just better to come out with it than try hinting at it and maybe some people missing it.

JAG 06-23-2012 01:09 PM

So LSG, Darth, Abe, or Britrock for a very likely starting spawn.

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:10 PM

my questions are: can we get the brig working, how many can it hold? if we can get it up and running, is there enough space to place all/most the possibles into it?

LoneStarGirl 06-23-2012 01:10 PM

So we have two spawn left, and I really thought Chief was one of them.

I know I am probably in everybody's distrust group, but I have no problem being scanned.

Also, I dont have an issue being made a doctor (I know that is a demotion) and letting Danny take over First Officer. He would do a much better job and be a better Captain if Jag ever dies.

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:11 PM

crap it seems the power for the brig is converted?

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:12 PM

i'd think scans would be a bad idea, not likely any spawnling attacks last night so that would mean doctor death?

JAG 06-23-2012 01:12 PM

The power being lost to the brig is perfect because it means Shiggles is free and can examine someone Chubby.

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2677823)
The power being lost to the brig is perfect because it means Shiggles is free and can examine someone Chubby.

ahh true but as I just mentioned if he examines a Spawn will he die? two villager deaths means it's unlikely someone was infected last night doesnt it?