Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf LXXXVIII: Game Thread (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=70129)

PurdueBrad 01-22-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telle (Post 1929121)
If I recall correctly, didn't you put your vote on him because you incorrectly believed that he had only done one action?

That's my secondary reason, I have a very different reason.

DaddyTorgo 01-22-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929112)
Ok, I disagree but thats par for the course. I've said my piece. I can't lay out my reasons any better than I have.

I am still wondering about DT's comments. If his ability IS to know the truth of a statement then I'm back to wondering who telle actually is. I honestly don't believe she's a demon, it'd be utter suicide to make this reveal. That leaves me with another angel or perhaps the cultist.

Guess we'll find out.

that is my ability Baron RendeR.

RealDeal 01-22-2009 08:16 PM

Brad,

My point of view on your vote for Alan T. is that its a wasted vote. No matter who you believe, everyone agrees that either me or telle is a wolf, so why flush two votes down the toilet there. I've made about 30 posts giving the reasons why people should vote for Telle, but at a minimum you should switch your vote to the meaningful race and put yourself on record.

Telle 01-22-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1929123)

Because he's someone that worked on walls and didn't do so twice? Or are you saying you have a reason that you haven't previously stated?

Passacaglia 01-22-2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929104)
Eh? oh so now I'm lying about who I am too? I have corroboration for who I am, why would I lie about this situation? I have nothing to gain?

I dunno about that. It just doesn't seem like you really believe he's lying -- I mean, you actually called him Michah.

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealDeal (Post 1929126)
Brad,

My point of view on your vote for Alan T. is that its a wasted vote. No matter who you believe, everyone agrees that either me or telle is a wolf, so why flush two votes down the toilet there. I've made about 30 posts giving the reasons why people should vote for Telle, but at a minimum you should switch your vote to the meaningful race and put yourself on record.

Stop avoiding the question. This isn't about what you want done to telle, answer his question. Do you support his voting for Alan T.

Passacaglia 01-22-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 1929106)
Because I think his actions are more consistent.
- he did immediately question the reveal
- DT has indicated that Telle lied in her reveal
- RD has expressed more willingness to talk about his role, which someone should be willing to do (within reason) to prove their case on a head-to-head

This is pretty much my opinion, FWIW (which is nothing, since I'm doing work). Also, I questioned Telle's reveal last night too, so in my mind, that just gives me more reason personally.

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia (Post 1929129)
I dunno about that. It just doesn't seem like you really believe he's lying -- I mean, you actually called him Michah.

*nods* I did, because I had just read through his really long post where he uses the name multiple times. I just got flip floopped while posting my response. When i re-read it after posting I noticed it. I can't edit a post so I updated the next one. notice its time stamped immediately after.

Alan T 01-22-2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1929123)

I am still catching up. I was hoping you wern't going to go down this path as I was hoping to try to figure out a way to try to "converse" with you somehow in code within this thread in a way to develop trust with you. Unfortunately you aren't giving me enough time to catch up fully on this thread.

I'll pause here to try to give my initial thoughts right now. I caught your hint, I don't think you are bad. I'll also say that as of now, I will be voting for Telle. Her reasons seem to me to be far flimsier than Real Deal's when you consider the big picture. Her reveal came when her neck was on the line, on a day one near the end. Her teammates likely aren't going to save her and risk outing themselves on day one, so she did the one thing she could to try to save herself and it worked. Every time we have a reveal like that in past games I have stated that I think it is worth keeping them around and letting the bad guys take care of them unless we find out they lied. In this case we have two other people who don't seem to be on a team together (in DaddyTorgo and RealDeal) that stated she has lied.

RealDeal's reveal on the other hand came when he was under no pressure, it did nothing but put a huge bullseye on him in several different fronts. It seemed far less reward for the risk then what Telle's move the previous day had.

Now if I was to consider Real Deal is lying, it doesn't really tell me much about anyone else other than Telle right now. It doesn't really tell me much about Render as he already has someone else vouching that he is human. If Telle is lying, it tells me far more about other people in the game and gives me many more tracks to lead from.

I then started going back after Telle's reveal and looked to see what I could figure out from people's reactions... I will say this pretty point blank...

If Telle is bad, I would love to see if there was something "Supernatural" about Passacaglia.

Anyhows, trying to catch up further before I vote.

RealDeal 01-22-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929130)
Stop avoiding the question. This isn't about what you want done to telle, answer his question. Do you support his voting for Alan T.

No I dont support it. The only vote I support is for Telle.

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:27 PM

I tihnk yer both missing PB's point.

Removing the two of you from contention right now, Do you think Alan T is a good vote? Should we lynch him?

DaddyTorgo 01-22-2009 08:28 PM

just to make sure I get this in

WORK ON ARTWORK (2nd action)

Alan T 01-22-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929137)
I tihnk yer both missing PB's point.

Removing the two of you from contention right now, Do you think Alan T is a good vote? Should we lynch him?

I don't think voting for me is a helpful vote for the village if my thought counts any here :)

Telle 01-22-2009 08:29 PM

I'm really confused. What has Alan done that warrants him being lynched moreso than the rest?

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan T (Post 1929140)
I don't think voting for me is a helpful vote for the village if my thought counts any here :)

it doesn't but thanks for playing ;) LOL

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:30 PM

Seeds of doubt. Alan, you're comments interest me. Keep talking.

Passacaglia 01-22-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

If Telle is bad, I would love to see if there was something "Supernatural" about Passacaglia.

Why only if Telle is bad?

RealDeal 01-22-2009 08:31 PM

You guys are unbelievable. I'm an angel and you know what my ability is (I'm not a seer or a scanner). The only info I know is who the other angels are. So I know whether or not Alan or anyone else is or is not an angel. If they aren't then I don't have a clue if its a good vote or not (unless that person falsely claims to be an angel, like Telle).

If they are, why would I say something that is essentially a reveal?

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealDeal (Post 1929148)
You guys are unbelievable. I'm an angel and you know what my ability is (I'm not a seer or a scanner). The only info I know is who the other angels are. So I know whether or not Alan or anyone else is or is not an angel. If they aren't then I don't have a clue if its a good vote or not (unless that person falsely claims to be an angel, like Telle).

If they are, why would I say something that is essentially a reveal?

because you life hangs upon that answer?

Alan T 01-22-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929145)
Seeds of doubt. Alan, you're comments interest me. Keep talking.

Well, the problem here is generally in WW games you and I see the same event from completely opposite sides. This is usually true even when we are on the same team. The same thing appears at face value to be the case here as well. I think based on what i know of day one, it feels fairly likely to me that you wouldn't have voted for Hannibal the way you did on day one if you were bad. I also think the two people who faked work on the walls are ironically Telle and RealDeal last night, which means you likely did not do that either. You also have Jonathan vouching for you.

So on face value, you have much more going for you in my eyes than almost anyone else in the game. Yet you are looking at today's events from the completely opposite angle that I am. I don't think I really buy almost any of what you are buying. Almost every case I see from the opposite perspective and right now am playing it out in my head on who is aligned with whom.

I know it sounds weird, but I often have weird thoughts in these games (sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not), but even though Passacaglia has been one of the strongest voices against Telle, I am wondering if they are on the same team. I would love if someone out there has the ability to see the "supernatural" if they might be interested to look at Passacaglia tonight. My third candidate I think I'll leave to myself as it isn't even 50% sure yet and I'd rather not lead anyone too far in a wrong direction for no reason just yet.

KWhit 01-22-2009 08:36 PM

RealDeal comes across as MUCH more believable than Telle right now.

Vote Telle
Work on Carpentry

RealDeal 01-22-2009 08:36 PM

I'm not going to reveal other angels to survive, and honestly, no true villager would ask me to do that.

DaddyTorgo 01-22-2009 08:36 PM

need to run to the store before it closes for dad's prescription. hope to be back just before lynch

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:38 PM

*nods* thats pretty much exactly how I expected you to respond. Glad to know I'm not totally off my rocker.

good or Ill, I'll stick to what my guts telling me right now.

Jonathan Ezarik 01-22-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealDeal (Post 1928991)
At the time, I thought too many people would work on the walls and that there was going to be an overage. It looked more likely that the artwork would not be completed that day.

This makes no sense to me. And now we find out that you don't have to fake a work to do your night action? You faked it for spiritual health? Are you allowed to explain spiritual health to us?

And would you also care to explain why finishing the artwork on day one is more important than the walls?

hoopsguy 01-22-2009 08:39 PM

I believe that KWhit has tied it up. Does anyone have a good spreadsheet with who has what actions remaining?

PurdueBrad 01-22-2009 08:40 PM

unvote Alan T
unvote Alan T

vote Telle
vote Telle

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:40 PM

Right now my issue is timing. Telle's reveal came out exactly when and why I'd expect such a thing. RD's came after he had time to think it over real well.

I'm a suspicious man.

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:41 PM

Tlle's up 1 now, if I'm adding correctly?

PurdueBrad 01-22-2009 08:41 PM

Let's see what happens with this I guess. I've got a couple connections from whatever sides there may be shaping up so we'll see how this goes. Not 100% confident in my switch but I've made my point if this goes bad and if I die.

RealDeal 01-22-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929157)
*nods* thats pretty much exactly how I expected you to respond. Glad to know I'm not totally off my rocker.

good or Ill, I'll stick to what my guts telling me right now.

After this lynch is over, please explain to me exactly what answer you were possibly looking for that was going to satisfy you.

Telle 01-22-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929162)
Tlle's up 1 now, if I'm adding correctly?

Up 2.

Tyrith 01-22-2009 08:43 PM

Alright, I'm here. Not that I can do anything.

Tyrith 01-22-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929161)
Right now my issue is timing. Telle's reveal came out exactly when and why I'd expect such a thing. RD's came after he had time to think it over real well.

I'm a suspicious man.

The fact that it came out right when you would expect it to doesn't make it seem like more a reflex, whatever I have to do to not die move?

Telle 01-22-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1929163)
Let's see what happens with this I guess. I've got a couple connections from whatever sides there may be shaping up so we'll see how this goes. Not 100% confident in my switch but I've made my point if this goes bad and if I die.

What point have you made? I see no more reason to believe Alan T is a wolf than most of the other players.

Jonathan Ezarik 01-22-2009 08:46 PM

If he can answer my questions to my satisfaction I'll switch my vote, but for now

VOTE REALDEAL

Jonathan Ezarik 01-22-2009 08:47 PM

We currently have three on Artwork, correct?

Alan T 01-22-2009 08:47 PM

Going to go ahead and get my vote in. I'll be interested to see if anyone really wants to go out of their way to try to save someone that they supposedly do not know much about.

Vote Telle
Vote Telle

Telle 01-22-2009 08:48 PM

Actions left as of 536:

Chief Rum(2), Alan T(2), Jonathan(1), RendeR(1)

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrith (Post 1929172)
The fact that it came out right when you would expect it to doesn't make it seem like more a reflex, whatever I have to do to not die move?

Yes and along with that an Emphatic..NO....heh.

I'm also and ambiguity wrapped up in confusion.

RealDeal 01-22-2009 08:49 PM

I do not have to fake work to protect a portion of the cathedral.

I do have to fake work to build spiritual health, which is something all of us angels have to do collectively both for angel-specific goals and because it provides bonuses to help the villagers.

Telle 01-22-2009 08:49 PM

Interesting that a lot of the votes on me are double votes.

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:50 PM

HRm. up 3, nothing I can do to change that. I really don't like RD's play here, its chewing at me. but a number of things have come up that is gnawing at my assurance.

UNVOTE REALDEAL
VOTE TELLE

WORK ON ARTWORK

PackerFanatic 01-22-2009 08:50 PM

Interesting developments. I was considering moving my vote, but I don't want to lose my work and I feel that one is as good as the other tonight.

Telle 01-22-2009 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik (Post 1929178)
We currently have three on Artwork, correct?

Only two. Hoops's got canceled when he unvoted and then voted again.

RendeR 01-22-2009 08:51 PM

My reasoning:

I am, it would seem, the lone voice on the RD side. Many voices on the Telle side.

Occamz razor.

PurdueBrad 01-22-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Telle (Post 1929185)
Interesting that a lot of the votes on me are double votes.

I agree, so people are certain. I'm surprised, if good, there is no equal movement of double votes to keep you alive, particularly if you are the strongest of all the angels.

Passacaglia 01-22-2009 08:52 PM

If voting for RD is a losing fight, why not put in some work?

hoopsguy 01-22-2009 08:53 PM

10 - Telle - Danny (442), RealDeal (458), RealDeal (458), RealDeal (458), Hoops (495), KWhit (521), PB (527), PB (527), Alan (538), Alan (538)

7 - RealDeal - RendeR (275), DaddyTorgo (380), PackerFanatic (397), Telle (403), Telle (403), jeheinze (437), Jonathan (536)

Telle 01-22-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1929186)
HRm. up 3, nothing I can do to change that. I really don't like RD's play here, its chewing at me. but a number of things have come up that is gnawing at my assurance.

UNVOTE REALDEAL
VOTE TELLE

WORK ON ARTWORK

Well that was dumb. You can't unvote and revote AND do work. So basically you moved your vote for little to no reason and then lost your ability to do anything.