Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOF Multiplayer Matchmaking (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   IHOF Has Converted To FOF8 And Has Two Openings (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=92247)

Ben E Lou 12-16-2016 05:13 AM

IHOF Has Converted To FOF8 And Has Two Openings

The conversion is complete and looks great. I did the season rollover and the first FOF8 file is due Monday. We have two openings. Head here to claim a team:
IHOF FOF8 Openings - IHOF Forums

Ben E Lou 12-22-2016 03:12 PM

Bump. Two old owners are AWOL. We have at least two more openings, and may have one or two more as some people are really dragging their feet on getting set up, so it may be time to move on with fresh blood.

QuikSand 12-22-2016 06:02 PM

For those who are not initiated - IHOF was in on the ground floor of MP FOF, it's got a very very rich history and a group of very competitive owners. The teams are custom (both city and team nickname are up to you, after your first season I think) and there's a very good community and vibe...not to mention a sense of pride and "bragging rights" that you don't find everyhere.

Excellent league. Would recommend. BELCO4LYFE. A+++++++

Ben E Lou 12-24-2016 06:51 AM

All official spots are full now. However, we have a few old owners who are dragging their feet on the new game. It's likely that we'll have one opening on Monday morning, and possibly more later next week. Get on the waiting list now if interested.

Ben E Lou 12-29-2016 11:58 AM

Staff draft runs tomorrow morning, and 3 owners haven't exported. Their teams are up for grabs as of now if someone is ready to jump in immediately. I'll have Conscriptor up in the morning as well.

QuikSand 05-16-2020 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSand (Post 3136967)
For those who are not initiated - IHOF was in on the ground floor of MP FOF, it's got a very very rich history and a group of very competitive owners. The teams are custom (both city and team nickname are up to you, after your first season I think) and there's a very good community and vibe...not to mention a sense of pride and "bragging rights" that you don't find everyhere.

Excellent league. Would recommend. BELCO4LYFE. A+++++++

It appears there's an opening right now, ad we are launching a new season. Great time to get in to, IMO, the greatest league there is.

Come get it!

tzach 05-21-2020 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSand (Post 3281474)
It appears there's an opening right now, ad we are launching a new season. Great time to get in to, IMO, the greatest league there is.

Come get it!

as alb would say, 'IHOF ROCKS!' (and the opening didn't last 24h)

Senator 12-17-2021 09:12 AM

I want to play in the IHOF. I have a great team name, called the San Antonio Volunteers.