Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf CLXVI - The Drenai Saga (GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS!) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=90050)

britrock88 03-11-2015 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by path12 (Post 3009504)
Well, it's pretty small which is frustrating.

I believe EF because of no counter claim -- though if you are Druss would you counter? I think with the count getting closer and no seer hits you probably would.

I know my alignment.

I have not seen anything that has pinged me from Chief (except the vet angle), Zinto (except how quiet he is), and saldana (who I remember usually playing his cards close to the vest).

I think Suicane is a confused new player.

I've given Homer & cheekimonk newbie benefit but am looking harder now.

I was suspicious of Grover and am not so much right now but cannot for the life of me figure out why.

And you know that I'm pinged hard by you, font & JAG currently. I probably feel best about JAG out of that group but he is a better player than I am so he may just be playing me.

Did I miss anyone?

That's everyone. Thanks!

I'm intrigued because I'm reading you very positively, yet I am also good and read JAG and Font the same way. We might be able to make sense of it after dusk...

HomerSimpson98 03-11-2015 05:31 PM

vote font

Not comfortable on lynching cheeki

cheekimonk 03-11-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 3009501)
i did, and i was going to vote her again today, but she seems to have actually caught something that makes sense...everything else is just a hunch...she tagged onto an actual fact, so i will go with her today, and if Cheekimonk comes up village, i will vote her at 1001 tonight.

Did I not counter her argument against me? Sure, what I said turned out to be strange but it could have been interpreted many different ways (since I did say it so poorly). Why so quick for her to leap to the absolute worst interpretation for me? (something that's been a pattern for her with nearly every player in this game since it began)

path12 03-11-2015 05:33 PM

I will say that the more cheek explains the better I feel about lynching him.

No offense.

britrock88 03-11-2015 05:34 PM

Where I stand at the moment.

++: EF, Grover, Path
+: Font, JAG
=: Homer, Saldana, Zinto
-: Cheeki, CR, Sui
--:

Still going to reread Sui, and maybe some of the quieter types.

Zinto 03-11-2015 05:34 PM

I don't particularly want it to be a runaway on Cheeki. I came to the same conclusion that there was a good chance there is going to be a two kills if Druss was found.

britrock88 03-11-2015 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by path12 (Post 3009512)

No offense.

Yeah, possibly the wolf on his heels?

Zinto 03-11-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009506)
Zinto. Who, I've pointed out, has not cast a single vote for someone not lynched (all bad for us). He's been quiet, too, and vets have pointed out that it's quieter than usual.

I unfortunately don't have the ability to place a vote and guarantee they are going to be lynched. Yeah my voting record is bad but who knows how good anyone's voting record is right now.

Zinto 03-11-2015 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009476)
I'm not claiming any role. There's no reason to out myself with only Druss being known, and after the first 2 nights ANY villager is critical...role or not. It's going to hurt the village to lose me and I can say that based on straight logic without an emotional appeal to everyone to trust me that I'm EXTRA valuable. That would reek of desperation to me, and would get the wolves after me in any case.

If you have a role you probably should reveal. It is looking like you are going to be lynched and it gives us enough time right now to change course and figure things out.

cheekimonk 03-11-2015 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by path12 (Post 3009512)

No offense.

I understand...and I can actually see your point given the quality. But that's feeling...and I'm willing to bet that's true of many. But where's the evidence - pattern or logic?

cheekimonk 03-11-2015 05:44 PM

Got to head to my date, so I leave my fate in your hands. I just ask everyone to go back and find the logic/argument that started this mess. I explicitly asked for it and still haven't gotten it so I can't refute it. The village is going to be in dire straits tomorrow if I'm lynched...I don't want it to be because I gave everyone indigestion.

Zinto 03-11-2015 05:47 PM

If you don't reveal Cheek I am going to assume you are a wolf. Because it doesn't make sense for you not to reveal.

Zinto 03-11-2015 05:47 PM

(But good luck on the date!)

cheekimonk 03-11-2015 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinto (Post 3009519)
If you have a role you probably should reveal. It is looking like you are going to be lynched and it gives us enough time right now to change course and figure things out.

I don't fully trust you, Zinto. I'm not going to be baited. But you have a point. I've been saying it's going to be BAD for us if I'm lynched. I've been giving that hint all damn day. Now I'm wolf dinner, but I'd rather be NK'd I suppose if it means the village has a better chance of actually lynching a wolf.

Chief Rum 03-11-2015 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinto (Post 3009523)
If you don't reveal Cheek I am going to assume you are a wolf. Because it doesn't make sense for you not to reveal.

Well, unless he isn't anything, just vanilla.

path12 03-11-2015 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009521)
I understand...and I can actually see your point given the quality. But that's feeling...and I'm willing to bet that's true of many. But where's the evidence - pattern or logic?

Well I don't buy your Suicane thing at all. I see nothing weird about his voting either day 1 or day 2.

I can understand your explanation on the night kill because I can read that rule both the way font did and the way you did.

But all in all you have the demeanor of someone who hasn't played a ton, got caught out a little bit and are desperately trying to backpedal. I get that too, it's happened to me before. Hell, it's happened to all of us before.

However, I haven't moved my vote to you yet and don't know that I will.

Chief Rum 03-11-2015 05:51 PM

Or maybe not. cheeki, are you revealing for a role?

Zinto 03-11-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3009527)
Well, unless he isn't anything, just vanilla.

He has hinted at a role a couple of times now. It is the right play for him to reveal if does.

britrock88 03-11-2015 05:53 PM

Suicane:

Voting:
- D1: nothing suspicious. Early vote was on Grover, FWIW. Moved to GE in self-defense.
- D2: Early vote on EF. Then, when in 5-2-2 LL, promotes Grover to 3 votes (instead of Font). Then, with a Raven 4/Grover 3/Sui 3 tally, moves from Grover to Raven. Finally, with a Raven 4/Grover 3/Sui 2 tally, moves to EF (2) and puts himself 1 vote closer to LL. EF votes Sui into a tie before Timmae and JAG push Raven ahead. A very interesting day, but I don't find it telling. If anything, it seems his self-preservation instinct is less than one might expect.

Posting
- D1: Metas with Grover, no other content.
- D2: Gives a negative gut read of EF (reasonable, IMO). Gets after CR a little bit for stepping off his meta Raven vote. Gets the wolfclaim query from Font, gives a standard-looking newbie answer. Explains Raven vote as choice between Raven and Font, acknowledges Font's assistance in the tally. A little EF tunnel vision.
- D3: largely absent.

Sui honestly seems like a newbie villager. Sigh. Reading new players is tough.

britrock88 03-11-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009526)
I don't fully trust you, Zinto. I'm not going to be baited. But you have a point. I've been saying it's going to be BAD for us if I'm lynched. I've been giving that hint all damn day. Now I'm wolf dinner, but I'd rather be NK'd I suppose if it means the village has a better chance of actually lynching a wolf.

This could be orchestrated, fo sho.

unvote Suicane75
vote Zinto

On board with a Cheekimonk lynch, but want to keep the discussion going.

path12 03-11-2015 05:54 PM

So. Five good roles listed, four bad roles listed, one sorta neutral??

Seems like we don't believe all four bad roles are there, anyone got a guess on how many good ones?

Zinto 03-11-2015 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009526)

You don't have to trust me. There are a bunch of other people who would call me out in thread if I was misleading you.

cheekimonk 03-11-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3009529)
Or maybe not. cheeki, are you revealing for a role?

The village will hate me more for revealing that, but a lynching is pretty bad hate anyways. Lynching me will be BAD for the village because I'm roled. I've been trying to hint that all day. Do as you will...

path12 03-11-2015 05:55 PM

I ask because I count one uncountered reveal, and two possibles (which could be good or bad)

path12 03-11-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009535)
The village will hate me more for revealing that, but a lynching is pretty bad hate anyways. Lynching me will be BAD for the village because I'm roled. I've been trying to hint that all day. Do as you will...

The village will be more pissed if you are good, roled, and didn't speak up with whatever info you might have to help.

fontisian 03-11-2015 05:58 PM

Claim your role cheek.

Chief Rum 03-11-2015 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009535)

Lynching a roled villager is worse than forcing the wolves to kill you.

path12 03-11-2015 06:04 PM

Lol, i'm mashing f5 like it is deadline.

path12 03-11-2015 06:08 PM

Welp, looks like he left the thread. I'm out any minute. Will be back before deadline.

cheekimonk 03-11-2015 06:09 PM

Dardalion. WHEN Druss dies, you will have lynched a replacement bodyguard.

fontisian 03-11-2015 06:10 PM

I am dardalion.

Chief Rum 03-11-2015 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 3009546)
I am dardalion.

Wait. How would you have stopped your hypothetical lynch today then? Are you hinting at two different roles? What's up, font?

path12 03-11-2015 06:12 PM

Well. This got interesting.

Chief Rum 03-11-2015 06:12 PM

Good heaven. Both y'all just shady as hell. Maybe this is some kind of "getting a wolf in the clear" plan between font and cheeki.

Grover 03-11-2015 06:13 PM

One of these two are lying.

HomerSimpson98 03-11-2015 06:13 PM

Yeah this is insane

path12 03-11-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3009551)
One of these two are lying.

You think? :D

JAG 03-11-2015 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3009547)
Wait. How would you have stopped your hypothetical lynch today then? Are you hinting at two different roles? What's up, font?

Presumably by claiming, but yeah, that is weird. But no wolf would claim / hint at a duke role for obvious reasons.

HomerSimpson98 03-11-2015 06:15 PM

Uh oh a smily face. Path is next in line

I'm sticking with font

saldana 03-11-2015 06:15 PM

great, 2 reveals for the same role, neither can be verified.

i am interested in the answer to the question about why Font said she wouldnt be lynched tonight...made herself sound like she was the duke.

saldana 03-11-2015 06:16 PM

i love when 4 of us all post the same thing at the same time.

OOG...off to karate, back by 9EST

JAG 03-11-2015 06:16 PM

Unvote brit

Suicane75 03-11-2015 06:18 PM

Just checking in since I wont be around at the deadline. I know EF isn't a wolf but I'm going to keep my vote there just because I have no idea whether to throw it at Font or Cheek.

path12 03-11-2015 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicane75 (Post 3009559)
Just checking in since I wont be around at the deadline. I know EF isn't a wolf but I'm going to keep my vote there just because I have no idea whether to throw it at Font or Cheek.

Suicane, believe me when I tell you that you need to put your vote on one or the other of them.

Suicane75 03-11-2015 06:28 PM

Ughh, real life is ruining this night for me.

Unvote: EagleFan
Vote: Fontisian

Chief Rum 03-11-2015 06:30 PM

This blows. I put these two on the same level and I have always felt worse about font. So I'm switching up.

I'm pretty sure either way we get a baddie.

UNVOTE CHEEKIMONK

VOTE FONTISIAN

Chief Rum 03-11-2015 06:30 PM

Umm, okay.

JAG 03-11-2015 06:45 PM

I'm pretty torn here. This might be the most uneasy I've felt about a claim war.

A possibility to consider: font is brutal, we mislynch and its down to 6-4 or 5-4 if the wolves get a double kill with removing EF. Then if they have the double lynch role or we lynch font, we lose because they get an extra kill or two depending on what roles they have.

On the other hand, we might have the neutral role which could counter that. The stakes are high though.

Zinto 03-11-2015 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheekimonk (Post 3009544)
Dardalion. WHEN Druss dies, you will have lynched a replacement bodyguard.

Well you wouldn't be a replacement BG. It would only be a one time thing.

Zinto 03-11-2015 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 3009570)
I'm pretty torn here. This might be the most uneasy I've felt about a claim war.

A possibility to consider: font is brutal, we mislynch and its down to 6-4 or 5-4 if the wolves get a double kill with removing EF. Then if they have the double lynch role or we lynch font, we lose because they get an extra kill or two depending on what roles they have.

On the other hand, we might have the neutral role which could counter that. The stakes are high though.

I have been thinking the same thing. I don't understand why Font was hinting at being the duke.