Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW DII - The Dungeon 2 : Dungeon Harder! GAME OVER!!! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=83748)

Ragone 04-02-2012 01:42 PM

There was a gong in my room... and three directions of choice.. forward left and right...nothing of interest in my room to speak of.. besides said gong.. which I left alone

The Jackal 04-02-2012 02:32 PM

Left the gong alone?! Where's the musical spirit in you, lad!

The Jackal 04-02-2012 02:34 PM

Horse stew is a bit gamey. Better to wait and carve up one of these bulls after they perish in a fiery inferno.

Pre-roasted and ready for consumption!

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 02:43 PM

The following have yet to send me movement actions, which is fine, no problem, just a reminder on Day One about the schedule and such. Once you get into the rhythm of the game, then we're all set. I'm not trying to call you out of anything.

KWhit
Simbo Klice
Danny
Crimson Fox
Julio Riddols
JAG
mckerney

The Jackal 04-02-2012 02:43 PM

Read between the lines. He's calling you out. Stop caressing the cold stone walls that will most likely be your tomb and move onwards, comrades!

Autumn 04-02-2012 02:44 PM

You guys are totally dead. Abe is so mad right now.

The Jackal 04-02-2012 02:49 PM

He's more mad than that time your dad caught you kissing your second cousin twice removed in the shed with that goat nearby.

JAG 04-02-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jackal (Post 2632845)
Left the gong alone?! Where's the musical spirit in you, lad!


Isn't it refreshing to have your roleplay not result in you being voted out?

Ragone 04-02-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jackal (Post 2632845)
Left the gong alone?! Where's the musical spirit in you, lad!


Hunch that hitting the gong would kill me... or someone else randomly... don't want that
On my conscience

hoopsguy 04-02-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2632865)
Hunch that hitting the gong would kill me... or someone else randomly... don't want that
On my conscience


Bah, this isn't Tomb of Horrors!

Julio Riddols 04-02-2012 03:06 PM

I was just frustrated that nothing cool was in the first room, so I sat and sulked a bit before moving. Hoping for a litter box monster..

Ragone 04-02-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2632872)
Bah, this isn't Tomb of Horrors!


We don't know that for sure...

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 03:26 PM

The Js got me their pms - JAG and Julio, so I just need pms from the other five I mean, we're early, so no prob.s But what I've been doing in running everybody's movements now, and I have a PM up for each person. Then when it hits four, I'll just send everyone their PM.

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 03:26 PM

You bards should turn down that bloody music.

Speaking of bloody, PB is looking forward to facing down his first challenge and channeling some of this rage.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 03:27 PM

I just applied for a job in NC.

The Jackal 04-02-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2632864)
Isn't it refreshing to have your roleplay not result in you being voted out?


Votes are for Democracies. This is everyone for themselves. And sometimes everyone for themselves +1 or +2. But mostly for themselves.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 03:30 PM

Just as an idea of how PM heavy this role of GM is, I deleted all pms I received yesterday including who you were and just had pms from this morning and afternoon and late last night. I have 140 pms :) I'm deleting the morning actions to make space.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 03:37 PM

Somebody today will be encountering this in their room:



PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2632893)
Somebody today will be encountering this in their room:





Good, maybe he'll smash some bard's musical instrument. Otherwise that flame could be used to cook some horse meat.

Thomkal 04-02-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2632893)
Somebody today will be encountering this in their room:




That doesn't look like the rabid cave weasel I was expecting to get. :D

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 03:50 PM

10 minutes until deadline and we're still missing five move actions.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 03:58 PM

We'll process actions in a couple of minutes, expect PMs soon. I'll take pms from the missing five for a few minutes after deadline. It's the first day and I don't want to punish people. I want to kill them, but not punish them ;)

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 03:59 PM

Just half their hit points, that should be good.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 04:03 PM

Heya! I'm a Pixie. We're a bit shy, but we don't like seeing nice folk like you die. We come out and help when needed. Our powers are minor, but they are here. Today, at least one of you would have died! Oh no! We couldn't have that, so we appeared and protected anybody from dying. This protection will extend throughout rest of the day, but then are powers are mostly spent and we can't help as much later. Sorry.

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 04:04 PM

Which one of you wimps wasted the Pixie's powers on day 1 (prays it wasn't me)?

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 04:06 PM

Okay, pms have been sent to the 15 who submitted me movement actions. If hose who missed want to get caught up, or if I missed something in a PM where you gave me your action, just lmk. Afternoon actions are due by 9 pm.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 04:07 PM

The sprites tell you, "This Dungeon has 169 rooms, which is the same it always is. But there is something more outside it!

Thomkal 04-02-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2632911)
The sprites tell you, "This Dungeon has 169 rooms, which is the same it always is. But there is something more outside it!


oooooohhh

Can we post what we saw in our new rooms now?

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 04:19 PM

yes, posy away my friends and meat

Julio Riddols 04-02-2012 04:20 PM

Is that a flame imp up there?

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2632922)
Is that a flame imp up there?


Yup!

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 04:23 PM

Well guys, I'm in a room with a bunch of holly bushes and an untold number of leprachauns. I can insult a leprachaun. Ahead of me is a room to a deeper level, to my left a room that people smaller than Taurians can go into, and to my right is another exit (as well as behind me, the way I came)

I'm pretty sure Poli was killed in this room in our first dungeon but I'm going to take a chance, attempt to avenge my buddy Poli, and insult a leprachaun. BRING IT ON...TINY! By the way, I hate Notre Dame...bitch!

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 04:25 PM

Hmmm, maybe my alignment shouldn't be neutral. That's alright though, if the leprachauns stack themselves 3 high than maybe we can see eye to eye.

BTW Leprachaun, I heart the potato famine and Lucky Charms suck.

PS- I did once box (and beat) a midget in real life so these guys should be nothing.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2632925)
Hmmm, maybe my alignment shouldn't be neutral. That's alright though, if the leprachauns stack themselves 3 high than maybe we can see eye to eye.

BTW Leprachaun, I heart the potato famine and Lucky Charms suck.

PS- I did once box (and beat) a midget in real life so these guys should be nothing.


Says the Man in Pink

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2632926)
Says the Man in Pink


Yeah, bad memories from that. I think I remember how that happened so I'll be extra careful to avoid it (although if I'm killed by leprachauns I may not have to worry about it).

Thomkal 04-02-2012 04:28 PM

[Greenleaf the Qwith Ranger]

Ah this room is much more to my style. I can see weapons of almost every sort in various weapons racks around the room. I will have to spend some time here to look the weapons over and see if there's a better one than my current long sword. Sadly I see no bows.

There are exits in every direction here-forward to a new level of difficulty room, back from whence I came, to the right for normal size people, to the left for the guzak and the hated dvergrs.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 04:30 PM

Alright, I'm off to a 4:30 meeting, and then din-din. Be back laters.

JAG 04-02-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2632924)
Well guys, I'm in a room with a bunch of holly bushes and an untold number of leprachauns. I can insult a leprachaun. Ahead of me is a room to a deeper level, to my left a room that people smaller than Taurians can go into, and to my right is another exit (as well as behind me, the way I came)

I'm pretty sure Poli was killed in this room in our first dungeon but I'm going to take a chance, attempt to avenge my buddy Poli, and insult a leprachaun. BRING IT ON...TINY! By the way, I hate Notre Dame...bitch!


That was my first room in the first Dungeon. I was wondering if those guys would be back.

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 04:32 PM

I'm thinking that there really aren't any leprachauns here because I would assume the Dungeon would have a height requirement.

Autumn 04-02-2012 04:33 PM

I'm not ashamed to say it was me the pixies helped. I think they're sweet on me.

Let me tell you my tale. I set off, exploring the room to my left when suddenly I felt my feet trapped in some sort of sticky good. You know how cats hate getting something on their paws? Well, I hate it more - I couldn't ambush anyone like this, and wouldn't you know it, the goo was alive. It reached out and started smacking me around. I didn't think stabbing some goo would do anything but it did, but not before the goo beat me around the head like an ugly stepcat. If the pixie hadn't shown up with her sweet ass shield, I don't know what I would have done.

I don't need any more rooms like that, thanks.

Ragone 04-02-2012 04:34 PM

I've ventured into a room with an Altar of sacrifice in it. Nothing else of real value in this room. Can go Backwards or Right

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 04:34 PM

Damn, good luck Autumn!

Poli 04-02-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 2632737)
[Greenleaf the Qwith Ranger]

Greenleaf looked around the dungeon entrance room he had been placed in, a disdainful look on his sylvan face. His eyes were the color of spring plants and grass. His long blonde hair was pulled back behind him with a decorative leaf tieback. He clearly was not at home beneath the ground so far from the forests of his world.

But he was ready for anything this dungeon might have in store for him, he stretched and flexed his hands, showing off his tall and lean lithe figure as he assessed the room looking for anything that might be a threat or worthy of more investigation.

A star was painted on the floor in dull red blood, recent from the smell of it, no doubt meant to intimidate him. It wasn't working. The only other item of note in the room was a dusty harp in the corner. Harps had intrigued him as a youth, one of the few musical instruments out there worthy of a Qwith's interest. But a few lessons quickly showed he had no talent there, and he moved on to other interests.

A small smile crossed his face for a moment as he was transported back across the years to those childhood days of dreams. Maybe he had some skill in it now as an adult? He placed his precious long bow carefully against the wall and sat down at the proper end of the harp and placed his fingers on the strings. Dust fell from the strings as he plucked at them, and the first few notes of a Qwith bedtime lullaby filled his head.

Unfortunately for him and anyone else within hearing distance, the sound that came from the harp was nothing like that lullaby but more like the wrenching horrible cries of some forest denizen that had just been pierced by one of his arrows.

Greenleaf quickly stood up from the harp, a bit red faced in embarrassment, carefully picked up his bow and strode out of the room going forward into the dungeon, hoping the next room would not contain a musical instrument of any kind.

[OOC: Nice response to my playing the harp Abe, lol]


Solid.

Autumn 04-02-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2632935)
I've ventured into a room with an Altar of sacrifice in it. Nothing else of real value in this room. Can go Backwards or Right


Which way did you go from your first room, Ragone?

Ragone 04-02-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2632940)
Which way did you go from your first room, Ragone?


Forward Autumn

Poli 04-02-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2632924)
Well guys, I'm in a room with a bunch of holly bushes and an untold number of leprachauns. I can insult a leprachaun. Ahead of me is a room to a deeper level, to my left a room that people smaller than Taurians can go into, and to my right is another exit (as well as behind me, the way I came)

I'm pretty sure Poli was killed in this room in our first dungeon but I'm going to take a chance, attempt to avenge my buddy Poli, and insult a leprachaun. BRING IT ON...TINY! By the way, I hate Notre Dame...bitch!



Poli didn't die in the first dungeon. Poli was among the winners of the first dungeon. PB on the other hand...

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poli (Post 2632944)
Poli didn't die in the first dungeon. Poli was among the winners of the first dungeon. PB on the other hand...


Hmmm, shit, my notes from the old dungeon are wrong and I'm trying to avoid revisiting the old thread. Oh well, still worth a shot.

bhlloy 04-02-2012 04:41 PM

I went forward and I'm in a boring looking room with a cabinet. I can go forward again towards darker bricks or go right. No left turn at this junction.

Poli 04-02-2012 04:44 PM

PB posting in pink. Oh, those were the days of not being banned.

Autumn 04-02-2012 04:44 PM

So it seems everywhere so far this "level" is two rooms deep, before you get to the next darker bricks.

bhlloy 04-02-2012 04:51 PM

With my character choice I need to meet up with some people or I'm meat. So I'm probably going to go right or stay on this level and hope I run into somebody. Just an FYI if anyone wants to try and hook up with a healer. No, not like that Danny

ntndeacon 04-02-2012 04:55 PM

There is a well in the room We entered and only one other way to move besides the way we came in

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 05:00 PM

mauboy1, check your pm you just got.

Autumn 04-02-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2632959)
With my character choice I need to meet up with some people or I'm meat. So I'm probably going to go right or stay on this level and hope I run into somebody. Just an FYI if anyone wants to try and hook up with a healer. No, not like that Danny


My tentative plan is to head left and see if I can meet up with some of the people going right, so hopefully that will work.

hoopsguy 04-02-2012 05:11 PM

Now in a room with crates.

Autumn 04-02-2012 05:13 PM

Hoops, which direction did you head?

hoopsguy 04-02-2012 05:18 PM

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
x x x
x x x
Grass Star Crates x
x x x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hoopsguy 04-02-2012 05:19 PM

Darn, formatting sucks.

First room = Grass Star, headed right (options to go left or straight as well)
Second room = Crates, options to go back or left

The Jackal 04-02-2012 05:19 PM

So, I'm in a room with a 50 foot four-legged beast. If I were a paladin I'd probably stay and fight it.

Glad I'm not a paladin.

RUN AWAY!!

hoopsguy 04-02-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jackal (Post 2632984)
So, I'm in a room with a 50 foot four-legged beast. If I were a paladin I'd probably stay and fight it.

Glad I'm not a paladin.

RUN AWAY!!


Not all paladins are idiots. Just saying.

The Jackal 04-02-2012 05:21 PM

The room is supported by four pillars made from evil material. For those of you that might want to avoid it in the future. But I'm pretty sure you'll see the GIANT DROOLING BEAST first.

The Jackal 04-02-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2632985)
Not all paladins are idiots. Just saying.


And not all bards are drunken storytellers. But damned if most of us aren't.

hoopsguy 04-02-2012 05:22 PM

I believe that is what we refer to as "Hoopsguy's future minion". Please get me directions to that room ... in verse, if you must.

The Jackal 04-02-2012 05:26 PM

Whence I have more of a sense,
of the ups and downs,
the lefts and rights,
the thin and the dense,

To the monster I shall direct,
you and those who wish it
and in your memory a statue
this drunken harp shall erect.

Autumn 04-02-2012 05:29 PM

lol, nice

Autumn 04-02-2012 05:29 PM

which way did you head from your fisrst room Jackal?

The Jackal 04-02-2012 05:30 PM

Forwards into that great dark night

Julio Riddols 04-02-2012 05:55 PM

I ran into a flame imp and dispatched him bravely, but not before receiving a singed tail and some burnt whiskers.. Now to see what this forge can do.. And I need to get more accurate with this bow.

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 06:24 PM

I have been assssssaulted by a pack of evil sssssssssssssspidersssssssss. I am happy to report that I have dessssspatched them ssssso you needn't fear being harasses by them in the future.

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2632959)
With my character choice I need to meet up with some people or I'm meat. So I'm probably going to go right or stay on this level and hope I run into somebody. Just an FYI if anyone wants to try and hook up with a healer. No, not like that Danny


Twassss my fear of the classssss. During my sssstudiesssss when choossssin my professsssion, I consssssidered going the way ot the healer, but my ssssuperior found I had too much unchecked rage and wrecklessssslesssssnessss sssssso they trained me to attack thingsssss. They feared I would meet an untimely end unlessss gave me attacking sssskills of a Priessssst. Luckily I have ssssince learned to control and channel my aggressssion.

Abe Sargent 04-02-2012 06:36 PM

Okay, I just processed a couple more move actions and now we're done with those. Two missed, and I'm not going to give them more time to catch up, but its a slow day, mostly.

Autumn 04-02-2012 06:38 PM

CF, want to lisp us some details about your rooms?

Julio, which direction did you go to get to your room? And what was in your first room?

Chief Rum 04-02-2012 06:38 PM

I have found a Lajatang, which I cannot use. This is a two-handed exotic weapon. If someone is interested in a trade, feel free to make me an offer.

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 06:40 PM

Pardon, good ssssirs, could I re-inquire what the lassst two actionssss of the day are for? I asssume we cannot move to another room correct? But what are our optionsss? And that protection of the nice sssprites lasssts through those actions and that's it?

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 06:40 PM

I've got a pretty lame little Paint map going for my rooms but based on where I am, I now have access to 6 different rooms. So if somebody ends up in that area, I can probably give you some directions.

Things to look out for that are noticeable:
room w/ a fireplace
an entrance that a Taurian can't enter
the corpse (hopefully) of a slain leprechaun

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2633025)
CF, want to lisp us some details about your rooms?

Julio, which direction did you go to get to your room? And what was in your first room?



I wassss granted a blessssing from the Great Mother upon entry. A ssssimple bath to cleanse myssssself, body, mind, and ssssoul. Then sssspidersssss of courssssse going forward. A quintuplet of ssspiderssss in fact.

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 06:42 PM

OH, and as people start to run out of food, I will have some for you as I do not need to eat so we can trade.

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 06:42 PM

I found dark brick and a ssssmall entrancccce.

Danny 04-02-2012 06:45 PM

What an embarassing day1 for me, i need to eat spme crow

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 06:47 PM

Did the sssprites have to ssssave the great bull warrior or sssomething? That would be a pity

Autumn 04-02-2012 06:50 PM

I'll have to thank Abe for having you start in the room with a bath, CF.

Autumn 04-02-2012 06:50 PM

CF, which direction did you go from the bath room, and which direction is the small exit?

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 06:53 PM

That wasssss not very niccccce.

Autumn 04-02-2012 06:56 PM

None of you wash yourselves properly. I give myself a tongue bath twice a day.

mauchow 04-02-2012 06:56 PM

Kimbo Slice and I have ended up in the same room. Not sure if I should have said, but that is indeed the case.

Autumn 04-02-2012 06:57 PM

Awesome!

Autumn 04-02-2012 07:00 PM

Mauboy, which direction did you head today?

Danny 04-02-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2632643)
So no one is going to actually talk about their room? lol Anybody have anything interesting they can do in theirs? Any interest in trying to facilitate people meeting up through some genius system of movements?


My initial allowed me to sit on a throne. I chose this action, but nothing happened

Danny 04-02-2012 07:02 PM

There was nothing else interesting about my starting room

Danny 04-02-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2632774)
I'm not going to badger everybody, but I am willing to keep info on rooms if people want to share. Let me know what's distinctive about your room and what exits it has, and ideally which direction you go.


My initial room had exits forward and to the right. I went to the right, will post details in a few when I catch up with posts

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2633043)
None of you wash yourselves properly. I give myself a tongue bath twice a day.





thhhhhhhhat issss TMI.


But I did bathe in the blesssssed watersssss and now I am refessssssshed for the upcoming challengesssss.

Forward and right were my choicessssss. I chosssssse forward. Then ssspiders and many exxxxits including the red brick low one.

Danny 04-02-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2633043)
I give myself a tongue bj twice a day.


TMI!!!

PurdueBrad 04-02-2012 07:07 PM

CF, did you get any info about the small entrance?

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2633027)
Pardon, good ssssirs, could I re-inquire what the lassst two actionssss of the day are for? I asssume we cannot move to another room correct? But what are our optionsss? And that protection of the nice sssprites lasssts through those actions and that's it?



bump [what do we do with 2 more actions? And I assume it's in the room we ended up in?]

Danny 04-02-2012 07:10 PM

So again, initial room had a throne on it (which I sat on and did nothing) with exits foward and to the right.

I went to the right, encountered four guzzaks and they would have killed me if not for pixies coming to my rescue. Pretty sure Abe planned to stick me in the room right next to four monsters

Danny 04-02-2012 07:11 PM

My exits for this room are backward, forward, and right for Dvergr or Guzak

CrimsonFox 04-02-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2633061)
So again, initial room had a throne on it (which I sat on and did nothing) with exits foward and to the right.

I went to the right, encountered four guzzaks and they would have killed me if not for pixies coming to my rescue. Pretty sure Abe planned to stick me in the room right next to four monsters


I went againssssst 5 and sssurvived. Jusssst sayin.

Danny 04-02-2012 07:13 PM

5 what? kittens?

Danny 04-02-2012 07:13 PM

Did you really though?

And yes I am sure Abe put both of us next to all the monsters.

Danny 04-02-2012 07:17 PM

I an thinking that if I go forward I may run into someone else's starting room. I will be doing that since I cant go right toward the center


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.