Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf XXVIII: Mad Wizard and the Wolves (Game over Pg45) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=49913)

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 07:55 AM

Werewolf XXVIII: Mad Wizard and the Wolves (Game over Pg45)

The Werewolves are on the backfoot against the Kingdoms of Man in their war. While they had destroyed several towns in their initial rampages, they were never numerous (leading to their usual tactic of hiding in a town's population and attempting to turn the town against each other).. and have lost several key battles recently and the Kingdom of Men are pressing the advantage. Hearing that the remnants of the largest pack of wolves to be turned back are holing up in the ruins of a destroyed town.. several cities pooled their money to hire the best wizard they could to go in, and scour the wolves with magical flame.

Unfortunately, the best wizard they could hire was not only very powerful, but madder then a March Hare. The famed Mad Wizard Trosa has arrived, and he's brought some friends along.. and he's about to turn the tables on the Wolves in a way they never expected before. They're going to play the game, with his own twist.

And they don't call him the Mad Wizard for nothing.

16 Spots open

1.Anxiety - Torn Apart Day 4
2.Barkeep49
3.Qwikshot - Blasted Night 1
4. AlanT - Torn Apart Day 6
5. Mckerney - Torn Apart Day 2
6. Saldana
7. Lathum
8. st cronin - Blasted Night 5
9. path12 - Torn Apart Day 3
10. Sack Attack - Revealed as Wizard Day 8
11 Tyrith - torn Apart Day 7
12.Schmidty
13. Coffee Warlord- Torn apart Day 5
14.Hoopsguy - Blasted Night 7
15.tanglewood - Torn Apart Day 1
16.Blade6119 - Blasted Night 3

Alternates: None at this time.

Rules:

Roles will be handed out this weekend. This will begin Night 0 and discussion will be allowed at this point.

Game will start Tuesday, 9 AM with Night 0 Actions due at that point. Game will then run on a Monday-Friday basis, with Night action results being revealed at 9 am, and lynch results being revealed at 10 PM.

Lynches are based on most votes rule

Ties will be handled under the following rule: The two "boss" characters can each break a tie once (the Wolf player will have first choice on whether to break a tie or not, followed by the Wizard player). However, breaking a tie WILL reveal your role. If neither player wishes to break the tie, it will be decided by a coin flip.

The game will go until the Wizard flees, The Wizard and his henchmen outnumber the remaining Wolves (or a 1v1 basis), or the Wizard and his henchmen are all killed.

Victory Conditions:

Wolves:
Complete Victory: Wizard and henchmen killed, Wolf Boss stays alive
Moderate Victory: Wizard Flees, Henchmen killed, Wolf Boss stays alive
Moderate Victory: Wizard and henchmen Killed, Wolf Boss is killed
Light Victory: Wizard Flees, Henchmen Killed, Wolf Boss is Killed

Wizard/Henchmen:
Victory: Eliminate all Wolves

Abe Sargent 05-23-2006 09:02 AM

In!

-Anxiety

Barkeep49 05-23-2006 09:05 AM

Gladly in. What are the times you are looking at for lynch?

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 09:30 AM

Probably 10 PM Lynch time, 9 AM Night Action's due.

Alan T 05-23-2006 09:35 AM

With the long holiday weekend, when were you looking to get started?

Qwikshot 05-23-2006 09:47 AM

I'll play if you want me.

Abe Sargent 05-23-2006 09:51 AM

We need to make sure we do this in alphabetical order. Anxiety, Barkeep, Blade, etc.

-Anxiety

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan T
With the long holiday weekend, when were you looking to get started?

Probably start a week from today, with roles being sent out over the weekend and Night 0 actions if any to be received Tuesday morning

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I'll play if you want me.

You're in, Qwik.

Alan T 05-23-2006 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Probably start a week from today, with roles being sent out over the weekend and Night 0 actions if any to be received Tuesday morning

Ok, I'll play. Tuesday is my birthday though, so I likely won't be around till later that evening. (Please don't lynch me on my birthday for being quiet on the first day!) :)

mckerney 05-23-2006 10:15 AM

in

saldana 05-23-2006 10:18 AM

in....should be festive to see who is dead first, me or alan, as we seem to have the 3 day limit pretty much locked down on us.

Lathum 05-23-2006 10:35 AM

I hate to be a pain but do you know if you plan on running the game over the first weekend because I am going away the whole weekend and I would hate to be innactive and maybe spoil the game.

st.cronin 05-23-2006 10:53 AM

In

Swaggs 05-23-2006 10:55 AM

Damn. I'd love to get in on this one, but will be out of town from June 3-June 10. :(

path12 05-23-2006 10:59 AM

In!

SnDvls 05-23-2006 11:28 AM

I'll jump in....but damnit...make me a villager!!! :)

SnDvls 05-23-2006 11:29 AM

dola - and BTW I'm anti weekend play too

Tyrith 05-23-2006 11:48 AM

in, and weekend is also bad.

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 11:58 AM

will update the list and since so many people can't make weekends it'll be a m-f game

Schmidty 05-23-2006 12:15 PM

I'll give WW one last shot, mostly because I'm going to be bored for the next week or so. But if there're anymore childish crap in this one, I can't promise I'll stick around.

I'm in.

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 12:19 PM

Good to hear Schmidty.

I've updated the list.. if we get 16 soon, do you want to start the game tommorrow or Thursday instead of Next Tuesday?

st.cronin 05-23-2006 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty
I'll give WW one last shot, mostly because I'm going to be bored for the next week or so. But if there're anymore childish crap in this one, I can't promise I'll stick around.

I'm in.

lol

Schmidty 05-23-2006 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st.cronin
lol

lol at my weekness, I don't care. :( :D

st.cronin 05-23-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

lol at my weekness, I don't care. :( :D

Schmidty, you might be my favorite fofcer. :D I hope the Pistons get swept.

SnDvls 05-23-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Good to hear Schmidty.

I've updated the list.. if we get 16 soon, do you want to start the game tommorrow or Thursday instead of Next Tuesday?

That's fine w/ me as long as it picks back up on Tuesday (30th) after Memorial Day.

though it might be odd/crazy to start it on Thursday...two day and one night action then a three day break. I guess if you can start it Wed. then we'd at least get three days and two nights before a well needed three day weekend.

just my opinion

saldana 05-23-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

I'm in.

good to see you decided to stay...i agree with the childish crap needs to stop concept...werewolf is a game. games are supposed to be fun.

Lathum 05-23-2006 12:41 PM

I'm all for starting asap

saldana 05-23-2006 12:42 PM

dola, i say crank this shit up as soon as its full

Alan T 05-23-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Good to hear Schmidty.

I can't play if it starts this week. Out of town till next Tuesday :(

I would likely miss the first 3 days of the game, which is usually all that I am normally alive for!

Schmidty 05-23-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st.cronin
Schmidty, you might be my favorite fofcer. :D I hope the Pistons get swept.

And I hope Shaq slips in Icy Hot and breaks his hip. But if he does, I won't cheer!! :D

dubb93 05-23-2006 05:53 PM

I'll play but I atleast ask that my fellow players follow along with the game, it makes things easier when everyone knows what is going on ;)

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 06:14 PM

Got it Dubb.. and yes.. you don't want to miss anything in this game.. remember how many twists and turns there were in my last game of WW that I ran? (Evil Grin) I was just getting warmed up.

hoopsguy 05-23-2006 06:42 PM

I should be able to play either this week or next week - my work project is more or less wrapped up at this point.

Looking forward to it, Fozzie. Your X-Com game was my first full game (subbed in midway through the previous one) and is largely to blame for all my lost hours to FOFC werewolf over the last year.

tanglewood 05-23-2006 06:59 PM

In. :)

Blade6119 05-23-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Looking forward to it, Fozzie. Your X-Com game was my first full game (subbed in midway through the previous one) and is largely to blame for all my lost hours to FOFC werewolf over the last year.

Your the reason i died...you were too damn smart(my first game too, and i was the head baddie)

Blade6119 05-23-2006 07:31 PM

ill play i guess, if i can get a fair shake from fozzie

Schmidty 05-23-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade6119
ill play i guess, if i can get a fair shake from fozzie

What kind of thing is that to say? Pretty rude in my opinion. Questioning a guy's character is pretty lame. I gave you a fair shake, didn't I?

I wouldn't have even let you in my game if you had something that unfair.

KWhit 05-23-2006 07:43 PM

So Blade, have you had a run in with Foz too? Not taking a shot, I just missed it and it makes me feel left out.

Blade6119 05-23-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

What kind of thing is that to say? Pretty rude in my opinion. Questioning a guy's character is pretty lame. I gave you a fair shake, didn't I?

I wouldn't have even let you in my game if you had something that unfair.

After the way he went out of his way to tear me down repeatedly in the mod thread, i have no doubt in my mind about his feelings and the extent he feels them. I never felt you would let your feelings get in the way, fozzie i dont know about. So i make that comment to him, letting him make the call if i play or not. Just saying in doesnt leave him any options, and this is his game. If he doesnt want me to play, no harm no foul.

Blade6119 05-23-2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit
So Blade, have you had a run in with Foz too? Not taking a shot, I just missed it and it makes me feel left out.

Some time ago on day one it came down to me or him and we got into a big argument...the fact day 1 was like 3 days didnt help. He got lynched, i thought it was over, but then he made some rather harsh comments in other threads...He had a nickname for me like bladey..dont remember it

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 07:46 PM

Blade and I have had a grudge going back a while now, he's the reason why I haven't signed up for any WW games in a while, and his actions are why. I strive to run a fair and fun game, and BS comments like that don't help, but you are welcome to join if you still want to, and I promise I will treat you no better and no worse then the other folks in the game, Blade.

Schmidty 05-23-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade6119
After the way he went out of his way to tear me down repeatedly in the mod thread, i have no doubt in my mind about his feelings and the extent he feels them. I never felt you would let your feelings get in the way, fozzie i dont know about. So i make that comment to him, letting him make the call if i play or not. Just saying in doesnt leave him any options, and this is his game. If he doesnt want me to play, no harm no foul.

Then don't sign up. The last thing we need is more conflict and juvenile behavior. That isn't directed at you totally, but when you feel that uncomfortable that you have to question him publically, then you probably shouldn't play. Just an opinion.

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 07:47 PM

and get it right, I called ya Binky :)

st.cronin 05-23-2006 07:48 PM

Tom Brady disapproves of Werewolf grudges.

Blade6119 05-23-2006 07:48 PM

ill play...im trying something this game, a whole new Blade character. Well see how it goes, but its aimed at cutting down controversy like this

Fouts 05-23-2006 08:10 PM

Good luck with the game. I enjoyed the last WW game run by Foz, even if people didn't like what I did.

SirFozzie 05-23-2006 08:11 PM

Thanks Fouts, and Blade, you're in.

saldana 05-23-2006 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit

if you would care to relive it, it was during the chuck norris samurai vs ninja game...i couldnt decide who to vote for on day one because i wanted both of them to shut up so badly.

Blade6119 05-23-2006 08:18 PM

How does the lead wizard flee might i ask?