Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC Archive (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   American Hiroshima? (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=40680)

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 02:44 PM

American Hiroshima?

Most chilling thing I have ever heard. http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/.../12.html#recap

See Blackadar boasting of his CIA connections earlier. How real is this threat?

Peregrine 07-13-2005 02:45 PM

20 nukes inside America already? I'm not buying what he's trying to sell.

Suicane75 07-13-2005 02:45 PM

You've never heard any of Shatners records have you?

jeff061 07-13-2005 02:46 PM

Yeah I read that. They were saying similar things 3 years ago about the smuggled suitcase bombs. I don't buy it, I don't think they are organized enough to pull this off.

jeff061 07-13-2005 02:47 PM

More on same:

hxxp://www.globalnewsmatrix.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1749

KWhit 07-13-2005 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The article
They are likely transported in led containers that make their detection difficult.

Quality journalism.

Masked 07-13-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit
Quality journalism.

Clearly he is the creature.

Crapshoot 07-13-2005 03:25 PM

Bubba's OOTP equivalent..

http://ootpdevelopments.com/board/sh...d.php?t=103176

D'artagan - just as much of a nut, but less of a facist.

Peregrine 07-13-2005 03:26 PM

In other fascinating news from the same site:

"Seeing repeated numbers such as 111 or 222 can actually be messages from your guardian angels, who are checking in with you, Jacobs shared. In terms of numerology, he suggested the following meanings: 111- communicate on a wider scale, 444- get yourself organized and 555- there may be a change coming. To develop one's psychic abilities, you should listen to your "quiet self," Jacobs advised. "

Fonzie 07-13-2005 03:32 PM

Numerology. That's great.

It would sure be helpful if our guardian angels would communicate via numeric patterns whether or not we're all facing nuclear doom.

Yes, that would be nice.

Blackadar 07-13-2005 03:38 PM

20? Uh, no. If they smuggled in one, you could be sure they'd use it within a month. The 3 Cs apply - Control, Conceal and Cost. It's hard to control, tough to conceal and costs too much to smuggle it in just to sit there.

Boasting about my CIA experience? No, just a fact. My plaque from William Webster hangs in my office. :p

PilotMan 07-13-2005 06:26 PM

I gotta agree with Blackie on this one. If even one got inside, it would be used in a heartbeat. This is a reality that we have now.

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonzie
Numerology. That's great.

It would sure be helpful if our guardian angels would communicate via numeric patterns whether or not we're all facing nuclear doom.

Yes, that would be nice.

Here, try one without the angels thrown in (but I thank God everyday I've got mine looking out for me.) http://www.globalnewsmatrix.com/modu...ticle&sid=1749

This is the one Jeff posted earlier in the thread with the link operating.

CHEMICAL SOLDIER 07-13-2005 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff061
Yeah I read that. They were saying similar things 3 years ago about the smuggled suitcase bombs. I don't buy it, I don't think they are organized enough to pull this off.

Havent people been saying that since the Cold War?
Its just an old wives tale with a new face on it. :rolleyes:

sovereignstar 07-13-2005 06:40 PM

Fear is your
Fear is your
Fear is your only god
Fear is your
Fear is your
Fear is your only god

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sovereignstar
Fear is your
Fear is your
Fear is your only god
Fear is your
Fear is your
Fear is your only god

Actually, I feel complete peace and calm about it. Just wondering how much your god, the federal government, is really looking out for the 'little people' who trust in them so much like yourself. ;) What will happen will happen, and ultimately God is in control and its His will being done.

Wonder if Blackadar would also confirm or deny the statements about the federal government building all those new underground bunkers for the selected few.

jeff061 07-13-2005 06:55 PM

The weak need crutches and that's what your god is for. This thread has enough lies as is, we don't need more ;).

Suicane75 07-13-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba Wheels
Actually, I feel complete peace and calm about it. Just wondering how much your god, the federal government, is really looking out for the 'little people' who trust in them so much like yourself. ;) What will happen will happen, and ultimately God is in control and its His will being done.

Wonder if Blackadar would also confirm or deny the statements about the federal government building all those new underground bunkers for the selected few.

I am his god. Now you back the fuck down or i will sodomize your god and email you the pictures.

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

The weak need crutches and that's what your god is for. This thread has enough lies as is, we don't need more ;).

Federal employee?

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicane75
I am his god. Now you back the fuck down or i will sodomize your god and email you the pictures.

Speaking of the devil, and using your favorite word here (sodomize), makes me remember a prophesy I heard in church sometime ago...about God raising up an 'ancient people" (Persians, Babylonians, Chinese?) to judge America for her apostasy. Interesting to me given your continued personal interest in sodomy that you would make that statement.

BTW, for the graduate student-types around here, Persians are Iranians and Babylonians are Iraqis.

yabanci 07-13-2005 07:02 PM

Quote:

Here, try one without the angels thrown in (but I thank God everyday I've got mine looking out for me.) http://www.globalnewsmatrix.com/modu...ticle&sid=1749

Great news site, bubba. Only the highest journalistic standards. I especially like the way you can submit your own news. These editorial controls are some of the strictest I've ever seen:

Quote:

Submit News

Please write your article/story filling the following form and double check your submission.
You're advised that not all submissions will be posted.
Your submission will be checked for proper grammar and maybe edited by our staff.

hxxp://www.globalnewsmatrix.com/modules.php?name=Submit_News

Suicane75 07-13-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Speaking of the devil, and using your favorite word here (sodomize), makes me remember a prophesy I heard in church sometime ago...about God raising up an 'ancient people" (Persians, Babylonians, Chinese?) to judge America for her apostasy. Interesting to me given your continued personal interest in sodomy that you would make that statement.

I have a keen interest in sodomy. I quite enjoy the act, not having much luck lately though.

Chubby 07-13-2005 07:07 PM

hey what a surprise, bubba is preaching again...

get some real news sources please.

jeff061 07-13-2005 07:08 PM

At least he's shitting on his own thread.

Chubby 07-13-2005 07:09 PM

Quote:

true...

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabanci
Great news site, bubba. Only the highest journalistic standards. I especially like the way you can submit your own news. These editorial controls are some of the strictest I've ever seen:

So your confident that the writers sources and quotes are all just garbage? Hope your right, he's pretty specific in his claims.

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

LOL, I take you response to mean 'yes!"

Chubby 07-13-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

So your confident that the writers sources and quotes are all just garbage? Hope your right, he's pretty specific in his claims.

I'm sure you could spin quite a tale that they would post. Sheesh anyone could,

Ok, time for someone to make a phony newstory and get it posted there :D

Suicane75 07-13-2005 07:11 PM

Quote:

When are those aliens or was it earthquakes supposed to be hitting us?
And by gawd, what if the nukes go off the same time the earthquakes hit and the aliens land? What then?

Oh, and in answer to your question, Yes.

jeff061 07-13-2005 07:11 PM

Nah, I'm just getting a kink in my neck trying to talk down to you, so I'm trying to keep it at a minimum.

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:15 PM

Quote:

Nah, I'm just getting a kink in my neck trying to talk down to you, so I'm trying to keep it at a minimum.

Well, at least your a consistent troll.

Chubby 07-13-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Well, at least your a consistent troll.

Here comes your facorite part...

pot, meet kettle.

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicane75
When are those aliens or was it earthquakes supposed to be hitting us?
And by gawd, what if the nukes go off the same time the earthquakes hit and the aliens land? What then?

Oh, and in answer to your question, Yes.

Big difference here chief. Aliens didn't knock down the WTC and kill 3000 people just being at work here in the U.S. Not space aliens, anyways. Sheez, anybody bother reading that 'open letter to the U.S.' from Bin Laden, anyways?

jeff061 07-13-2005 07:19 PM

I should sig that, Bubba calling me a troll.

Chubby 07-13-2005 07:21 PM

Quote:

Big difference here chief. Aliens didn't knock down the WTC and kill 3000 people just being at work here in the U.S. Not space aliens, anyways. Sheez, anybody bother reading that 'open letter to the U.S.' from Bin Laden, anyways?

Wait, I thought that was satan doing that to punish the US...

yabanci 07-13-2005 07:22 PM

Quote:

I'm as confident in him as the source you relied on for this gem of a thread:

Quote:

...This is all very long-winded and you can find out more at CoasttoCoastAM.com. But the chilling thing here is that David Booth, for only the second time in his life, has just had another 10 dreams. He feels that the event he forsees in inevitable. And that event is a large natural or manmade catastrophe striking the western United States in 2004 sometime after June 8th. David Booth has a southern Baptist background and thinks this may have to do with Biblical prophecy. Mr. Booth also thinks that it is no accident that the movie "The Passion of Christ' is coming out at this time. We can only hope and pray. Time will tell. This is a true story.

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/foru...ighlight=coast

jeff061 07-13-2005 07:25 PM

Quote:

Mr. Booth also thinks that it is no accident that the movie "The Passion of Christ' is coming out at this time.

Golden.

sovereignstar 07-13-2005 07:27 PM

Quote:

Just wondering how much your god, the federal government

Huh?

cartman 07-13-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

I can see that nothing was learned from the last attempted lesson...

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

I'm as confident in him as the source you relied on for this gem of a thread:

Yes, you should bring that one back up. It was a true story, David Booth appeared on Coast to Coast and made those claims. His supposed 'credibility" was that he predicted the crash of an American Airlines jet in Chicago the week before it happened. This was supposedly coaberated by an FCC supervisor working at the Cincinnati Airport (where Booth contacted the week before said disaster.)

Booth and his cohort (someone named Green, I believe) were discredited publically on Coast to Coast the second time they came on (only time I know of that ever happened). George Noory, the most mild mannered guy on the planet all but called him 'liar' and basically cut him off during a commercial break. So what's that got to do with the story on Al Quedda?

Different people, different circumstances, and the history of Al Quedda, Russian suitecase nukes and illegal border crossings is pretty well documented. So what's your point? Do you have one?

timmynausea 07-13-2005 07:34 PM

This reminds me: I was at a Secular Leftist brunch some time ago and it was prophesized by one of the elders that sodomy would be legalized. We all just shook our heads in disbelief. "If there's one thing those guys will not budge on, it's anal and oral. Sure, we're indoctrinating the schools with our liberal mumbo jumbo and anti-Christian "science" bullshit, but fully legal anal sex? Maybe our pagan grandkids will be so lucky!" That was the gist of what was being said around the room.
Not too long later, it came to pass. The supreme court ruled sodomy laws unconstitutional. We have done it! Anal victory is ours!

yabanci 07-13-2005 07:34 PM

Quote:

Yes, you should bring that one back up. It was a true story, David Booth appeared on Coast to Coast and made those claims. His supposed 'credibility" was that he predicted the crash of an American Airlines jet in Chicago the week before it happened. This was supposedly coaberated by an FCC supervisor working at the Cincinnati Airport (where Booth contacted the week before said disaster.)

Booth and his cohort (someone named Green, I believe) were discredited publically on Coast to Coast the second time they came on (only time I know of that ever happened). George Noory, the most mild mannered guy on the planet all but called him 'liar' and basically cut him off during a commercial break. So what's that got to do with the story on Al Quedda?

Different people, different circumstances, and the history of Al Quedda, Russian suitecase nukes and illegal border crossings is pretty well documented. So what's your point? Do you have one?

I guess my point is you're gullible.

Suicane75 07-13-2005 07:38 PM

Quote:

That doesn't make your "sources" any more reliable just because they talk about ya know, actual human beings instead of Aliens. If your sources said that Aliens or Osama were hiding in my toilet i'd still use it to take a nice big crap and not worry about the consequences.

Desnudo 07-13-2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

BTW, for the graduate student-types around here, Persians are Iranians and Babylonians are Iraqis.

What about the Atlantians? And the Chinese are still around! :eek: Check a globe.

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

I guess my point is you're gullible.

Maybe so, but for all the hot air from yourself and my other critics, the only one with a shred of a reason this wouldn't be true is Blackadar (his three Cs), and while I might think that that is 'gullible' thinking on his part (9-11 was planned for years in advance, and those cells were here training in flight schools for years before the attack) and at least it countered points in the article.

Sorry, the sole argument against this seems to be "well, it never happened before so don't worry about it." Pretty much the same argument you could have made about something like 9-11 before that happened.

timmynausea 07-13-2005 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desnudo
What about the Atlantians? And the Chinese are still around! :eek: Check a globe.

The Greeks! The original sodomizers are coming back to take what's rightfully theirs.

Maple Leafs 07-13-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrine
"Seeing repeated numbers such as 111 or 222 can actually be messages from your guardian angels, who are checking in with you, Jacobs shared... 555- there may be a change coming.

Holy crap, like every movie I've ever seen that involves a phone has been telling me a change is coming!

Bubba Wheels 07-13-2005 07:52 PM

http://www.healthandenergy.com/an_am..._hiroshima.htm

Psmith 07-13-2005 08:01 PM

Check out the predictions in the "Mid-Year Forecast" by "internationally known psychic Joe Jacobs". Could they be any more vague??

It reminds me of the Dilbert strip in which Dogbert pretends to be psychic: "I sense... conflict in the Middle East... possibly involving sand."

Suicane75 07-13-2005 08:02 PM

Bubba, why do they want to kill us?