Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Help Me Pick My Next Game (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=82697)

Barkeep49 11-07-2011 03:58 PM

Help Me Pick My Next Game

My name is rapidly rising on the GM list. I'd originally signed-up with the intention of hosting a particular game but haven't fully fleshed out all the mechanics for that and as I looked at some of my older games I remembered how much I liked the Treasure Hunt rule set. So I thought I'd see what people out there were interested in.

Game 1: Werewolf Interrogation. Set on at an Army Interrogation school, this game will challenge players to lie and to catch others in their lies.

Game 2: Treasure Hunt 2 A game where location and movement plays a large role.

I'd love to hear if either, both or neither of the games strike your fancy.

And in a case of perhaps burying the lead I'm happy to announce that in summer of 2012 I want to run Spawn IV. Development of that rule set is fairly far along and I'm excited to hopefully have the chance to run it with a whole bunch of people who've never played in a Spawn game before...

The Jackal 11-07-2011 04:02 PM

VOTE SPAWN IV

The Jackal 11-07-2011 04:03 PM

I'd be cool with either of those, kind of curious what the interrogation game would entail.

Danny 11-07-2011 05:35 PM

Interrogation for new mechanics.

J23 11-07-2011 07:28 PM

I'd vote for game 1

Autumn 11-07-2011 07:31 PM

Either of those would interest me.

CrimsonFox 11-08-2011 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 2562496)
My name is rapidly rising on the GM list. I'd originally signed-up with the intention of hosting a particular game but haven't fully fleshed out all the mechanics for that and as I looked at some of my older games I remembered how much I liked the Treasure Hunt rule set. So I thought I'd see what people out there were interested in.

Game 1: Werewolf Interrogation. Set on at an Army Interrogation school, this game will challenge players to lie and to catch others in their lies.

Game 2: Treasure Hunt 2 A game where location and movement plays a large role.

I know how the procrastination thing goes...just kinda creeps up on you and BLAMMO, you have to send out rules and stuff. :)
Game 1 sounds like every game of WW really :)
And As just ran a game like 2 (movement and location) and would be fun to play in it...
VOTE TREASURE HUNT

Barkeep49 11-09-2011 01:02 PM

To use a bit of showbiz speak I am having trouble "breaking" my Army Interrogation game. I think there's a sound underlying concept (bringing the lie detecting part of WW to the forefront), I think the setting is a sound one and have a couple of different, but workable, ideas about how the lies could be generated/detected, I can't figure out some of the mechanics of what successfully figuring the lies would do. I'm going to continue to give it some thought, but it's looking like it'll be the TH game/theme.

Autumn 11-09-2011 01:58 PM

Yeah I have a couple of rulesets like that, that just haven't quite clicked yet.

CrimsonFox 11-09-2011 02:17 PM

I suggest find someone who isn't going to be playing that you trust and bouncing the ruleset off of them for feedback. Always works for me.

Commo_Soldier 11-09-2011 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 2563791)
To use a bit of showbiz speak I am having trouble "breaking" my Army Interrogation game. I think there's a sound underlying concept (bringing the lie detecting part of WW to the forefront), I think the setting is a sound one and have a couple of different, but workable, ideas about how the lies could be generated/detected, I can't figure out some of the mechanics of what successfully figuring the lies would do. I'm going to continue to give it some thought, but it's looking like it'll be the TH game/theme.

I'd really love to play this type of game, but will not have the time. Not that I'm too experienced, but I'd be willing to help you with ideas/bouncing stuff off of. Would need to know more about what your basic outline for this type of game would be though.

CrimsonFox 11-10-2011 01:38 AM

He's not running NOW Commo. He's like 3rd or 4th on the list.

Commo_Soldier 11-11-2011 07:35 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure how much time I'll have between now and February to join another game.