Old 12-30-2005, 01:44 AM   #340
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
A list of my suspects(1-2 in order...after that their equal):

1.Hoopsguy
2.WVUFAN
3.King(usually quiet though, but last game taught me not to ignore that)
3.Gramat(hes comments about night kill felt like he was feeling out a villager role...not sure if for good or bad)
3.Pass(he has been quiet, whether he admits it or not)
3.Dacman(got a fair amount of votes tossed his way before the vote switched to schmidty...since im a villager its possible they did it to save dacman and not myself.

Well, I don’t know much about hoopsguy or where you are going there. I do know that WVU and Dacman are floating under the radar. While Dacman was on the block yesterday, there was certainly a move to shift away from him. And it seems like it may have been under cover of the “I don’t want to start a pile on” comments. Makes me put Ardent in there with WVU and Dacman as suspicious. It is also of note that once the heat was up on Dacman and Blade, King started the shift to Scmit and after Blade, Path secured the deal. Wondering if it may have been a move to protect Dacman or Blade. Or really just a move to cancel out the guy who checked out of the game.

Blade as for my night kill comments, are you talking about the “should the bad guys make a kill” or the possibility of an elemental? I think the note about Thor is a clue on coming back into the game, and am thinking that one through.

Honestly, I really don’t see anything right now.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote