View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 03:00 PM   #426
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i will try one last time to explain why i am pushing on WVU.....I DONT HAVE ANY EVIDENCE...I should have gotten some last night when they tried to kill me but was prevented from getting it by what i believe to be elemental favor. I dont have anything concrete, just the same suspicions i started with and the belief that he is still a new enough player (and assumedly doesnt have the kind of coach he had in Barkeep that helped him play such a great game last time) that he could have fallen for my trap. Blade you seem to be ignoring that point, that i intentionally drew attention to myself before the night action...and i am enjoying the fact that when your story (totally made up to fit what you want it to be) has holes it in, you can jump them, but when my story has a hole in it because i didnt include something in my initial post, that makes me a demon.

As far as Dacman's statement goes, what purpose does lying at this point serve me if i am a demon...if WVU goes down tonight, i follow close behind tommorow whether i am human or not, i die just for being wrong if he is a human, because no one will believe me (understandably) if i am wrong. so do you really think if i were a demon, i would make a 1 for 1 trade on day 2? that basically might be the worst idea the bad guys ever had in one of these games.

He isnt around, but i think he will come and and have something to say about you...lying serves you perfectly if your a demon and WVU knows it...you would have to lie to get him killed and not yourself, and your post right here further backs up that your setting it up so you dont look bad when hes a villager...your saying you just guess him so dont look at me when he dies and is good. Convenient since secret roles arent revealed upon your death, no?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote