View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #853
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im back...and ill be around all night i believe...i am fairly certain ardent is on the up and up so far...i might be far off, but thats where i stand on him. Path i cant say...normally id say its just the new guys play, then WVU did it last game and that thought kicked my ass...pass seems good too, taz i dont get...he seems good, just an odd play and even odder that coffee would create two secret roles just for tie breakers...doesnt sound right with the other roles i know to exist. Barkeep and sun i talked about, and gram im confused on. People think king hit on him, but king was tked(another human)...since no one has come out to claim killing king(I DONT KNOW WHY SOMEONE HASNT, DEMON OR ACTUAL GUY), id be more inclined to assume someone is merely using that to frame gramat...Saldana is now been killed twice(or tried to be killed)...who did he name, WVU and Cronin....wvu is good and got all of saldana's attention...cronin kinda flew under the radar in that debate...i find that highly odd.

As for demons, and this is more directed at hoops then anyone since hes on and i believe i know what he is. EVERY human appears to have a secret role...id venture a guess that every demon does too. brutal, cunning, the works...in fitting with that, a cunning viewed(maybe cronin, maybe not) would appear good...and in fitting with roles barkeep would be a perfect fit for brutal wolf...-2(1 other at lynch besides himself and 1 night kill)...food for thought as i wade through my decision
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote