View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 07:39 PM   #861
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Blade, if you think you know my role then hopefully you aren't looking to off me tomorrow. If you are still thinking about killing me then you obviously have me mistaken for something else.

I think i know what role you want me to believe you have...just like i knew you of all people would read through my elemental positioning and see my real role(though i gave it away after awhile)..if that role is true, then your first statement may be right

Quote:
As far as Barkeep's "-2" statement, you either believe him or you don't. I wouldn't think he is being cute with a "brutal wolf" statement there.
I tend to disagree...he wouldnt be lying, and i think if i was a wolf the biggest fear i would have would be claiming a role someone already has...with sooooo many roles, the wolves cant claim outlandish roles as the may already be in play. Becuase of this, a play such as this is conservative play for a brutal wolf...position himself as a need villager and not an excess one(like taz claims to be)...i dont get claiming it though as he wasnt yet on the block in my mind(others looked at him but for today i control his fate for the most part) and until his -2 he wasnt in any real danger...i called a few people out i didnt suspect to see reactions...some played perfectly back into my plans

Quote:
I agree on there being a lack of relationship between King pushing Gram and his being killed. I strongly suspect that King was killed because someone thought he was playing a quiet game as a demon. I've had the assassin power in a game before and you want to use it early so it isn't wasted - you go with your gut and hope it works out.
Yes and no, as ive held off my duke role despite feeling in gut the past few lynches were astray. I think after i claimed king was the seer it was awfully simple to throw gramat in the fire, and in these games usually the easy way is the wrong way. In WW:

The Road Not Taken

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote