View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 01:12 PM   #269
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Week 14:

Polls:

Wierd, despite all of the top 10 teams having byes we moved up to #4 over the 8-2 Florida State.

No other changes in the top 10.

BCS:

We are still 3rd. I guess it wasn't just the poll issue. Michigan just edged Purdue for #1 with Purdue at #2.

Let's go Ohio State and Indiana!

Injury Report:

QB Randy collins is still suffering from his pulled hamstring, but he is probable this week against our rivals.

CB Dwone Secules is still suffering from Vertigo after his concussion. He is probable.

FS Brian DeMulling is mostly healed from his groin injury, and is probable today.

WR Lennox Franklin is 100%

WR Michael Howard is 100%

WR Dick Sayers has recovered amazingly fast from his PCL injury!

C Lionel Donovan is now 100%

Depth Chart Issues:

Randy remains #1.

Dick Sayers becomes the #5 receiver again.

Brian DeMulling replaces Nate as our starting FS now that he is mostly healed. Nate will still get on the field some.

No other changes.

Preview: We play a 4-6 UCLA team that has been ravaged by injuries and turnovers. Their offense moves the ball ok and is 58th in the nation. Their best player is the TE they stole from me a year or so ago, Mike Zorn. Mike only has 13 catches this year, but he is a talented TE.

SLB Joe Diehl spearheads a very good defense that has rarely had everyone healthy this year. Joe himself has missed 2 games, but he still has 50 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 INT's and 5 stuffs. He is a very good linebacker in a very good corp.

Our offense is 2nd in the nation and our defense is 1st.

We are 13 point favorites at home.

Gameplanning:

No surprises, both coordinators want to use a similar gameplan as last week. I agree.

I'll be peaking at the Michigan and Purdue games today as well.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote