View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 05:47 PM   #2054
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think the case against Kwhit is pretty good. He came in on the Qwik vote late and rode that one. He came in on WVU late as well. I believe it was when the Sndvl/WVU vote had just been moved off a tie by Dubb and Sun was the lynchee at the time. Qwik came in and said he believed Sun’s explanation that you could apparate/dis-apparate within the city limits. He did not state he was going for a tie or that he thought Sun was bad. Maybe he wanted to ride the wave out and hope sun lived and used the Occu-whatever to mask his true nature and the DE all live happily ever after, except without Qwik.

More than likely he had to get Sun off the hook or tie it back up and hope for a tie breaker in the DE favor but not look like a die hard Sun supporter. Well, we have already vetted out most of the people in that group, maybe we just lynch his AZZ and get that out of the way.

Did superman foil their plans with his last minute switch in the Sndvl/WVU. Did the man of steel hedge because he thought Sun was bad or because Dubb suggested Pass or Superman for a Duking, and he was afraid a tie would cause a Duking? Would an Azzhat have been awarded if that happened? Don’t know for now.

Now, Coder is another weird situation. Is he being deviously tricky as Saldana said, this was “a game with 2000 posts and the most unreal run of evil imaginable.”? I don’t know. I do know that Coder’s post #652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
I didn't occur to me how they would get to someone to kill him until I read about Sndvls charm.. then it hit me that the most likely way to "infiltrate" a wizard's house without raising an alarm would be to apparate into it.. hence, the anti-disapparation charm would be a means of protecting oneself (or the house you're at).

and post 660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
GOT IT

(Anti-Disapparation Charm)

Pronunciation: Unknown
Description: Used to prevent Disapparation in an area for a time. Presumably can be used to prevent an enemy from entering a defended area, or used to trap an enemy in an area.
Seen/Mentioned: Used by Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix during the Death Eater attack on the Department of Mysteries.

Sndvls is legit

He looked it up and still says that Anti-Disapparation will do an “anti” on Apparation, Huh?? Then says it clears Sndvl’s. Could this be a devious plot to turn Sndvl’s story into a legitimate use of the HP world, only to be foiled by Coffee Warlords clarification of WTF appearing and disappearing mean? With honorable mention to Latham for bringing it up, even though he did not sound like he believed himself and Neon Chaos for pounding it into oblivion with his end of vote rant?

Right now my vote is sitting on Coder, only because it looks like he lied. But man he is coming off like a true newbie, so I don’t know. I could easily go either way. I mean Kwhit has played a quite as hell game up until now and all those quite people need to be put on the spot at some point. I can easily change my vote. Which one sounds worse? Or is there some new evidence on someone else?
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote