View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 06:43 AM   #413
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Actually, out of character, I had a busy weekend. But I did comment about hacking my way through a lot of chaff to get to anything substantial, and in reality, nothing pops out as conducive to voting against someone.

I logged on, and probably never shut my laptop off, it was all an interesting read but none of it seemed in-character, just a lot of back biting.

I think the loudest people in these games have as much to hide, if not more, than the quietest. The louder the voice, the more critical the role to the game, or as a bluff, the need to feel important enough to keep people from voting them off. I think for the most part, the silent ones (besides being real life busy), tend to not have much purpose as of yet to voice opinion.

That being said, and for the purpose of self defense, I will

vote rpi

Most of this read has been Blade, Sir Foz, and dubb. Dubb calling me out seems to be a question of curiousity to figure out just as to what my thought process is to things.

I think that Blade is like a wounded animal clawing out at the darkness at anything. Sir Foz is the merry jester. Tanglewood's accusation seemed curious to me, kind of out of the left rice field. Eaglesfan seems to be seems to be courting logical argument. I am amused by KWhit's accusation at Blade, I was half tempted to do the same, but...

I have yet to formalize a true decision, truth is, RPI made it easy with his out of the blue attack on me.

Chuck is the way and the light dear brothers.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote