View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 09:45 AM   #422
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Just a reminder folks: This whole thing started when dubb "misunderstood" a half-joking comment, that well, we can't take any statement in a WW game without a grain of salt. Then Blade jumped in, and I decided to let a little air out of their ego.

If I do go (and if I do go, I have a very "interesting" samurai death to request of Hoops).. just look for the tell tales once you figure out the truth
You said we should kill of a few experienced players to start the game...you said it was worth the risk...half of my defense of experienced players(elitist, yes) has centered around his post which was not half joking.

And arguing is a rather useful tool, as an fyi to all. Many times(especially whith sundvls) when you get them worked up they tip their hand. Sometimes a good ol argument is exactly what we need. When someone doesnt want to die a ninjas death, the argument heats up. Seems like fozzie sure fought back...and has continually positioned himself to look good once a villager dies and he says he had no idea
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote