View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #497
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
Blade & Dubb -- For all the asshattishness (THERE'S a fun word!), they are both very good at this game. Besides, I suspect that if they are samurai, the ninjas will be coming for them soon enough at night, and we may learn something that way.

Since when did saying that you think day 1 isn't a good time to take out a proven good player in a game where many aren't playing make you an asshat? I didn't go overboard like Blade.

In my perfect world b/f yesterdays action the vote wouldn't have went to me, blade, fozzie, eagles, king, rpi, you etc. For the simple fact that in my opinion they have established play routes and I know when I trust them.

For example, RPI is playing this game so far very much like he played the game where there were both werewolf and mafia.

I like new players and all, but we've all seen them struggle in their first few games(heck, Cronin's 1st game he was so bad that even as an outted villager they left him around, he's since improved greatly). Hell, my 1st two games I didn't make it past day 1, then I made it to like night 3 in the one after that. Then my next game I made a huge list of possible werewolfs and NONE of them turned out to be wolves.

It wasn't an ego thing, but a matter of playing into what I know. I know how some people play. With unknowns out there it makes it that much harder to analyze the game. And for the most part 1st timers make bad decisions.

Blade on the other hand started to critize other peoples play, which I haven't done with the exception of Foz so far.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote