View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 09:26 PM   #325
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney
I made a big deal out of deciding to vote for someone because their name was in bold. I honestly believe that being bolded has no impact on what role someone has. As I stated in post #104, "I may vote for someone whose name is bold, but the fact that it is in bold will have nothing to do with the decision." My stand by my argument, which as Blade correctly speculated was simply me giving reason for my innocence when he was going under the theory that bold names meant something.

My reasons for voting for Mr. Wednesday were simple, it was quite obvious to me at the time of voting that he was going to be gone anyway. I saw no need to create enemies who could then potentially have reason to vote for me later on, or be a target for assassination by one of the others trying to frame someone else, especially when we having absolutely nothing to go on at this point.
By making this comment you achieved everything you didnt want to...in the first paragraph you have made yourself an assasination target to frame me, and with the second you have admitted every reason a wolf would make that vote...just wow
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote