View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #514
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I see votes 181 & 182, back to back Bearcat and spleen suddenly put Mr. W in danger. (50 posts and several votes after the original Mr. W vote)

20 posts later, 208 & 210 suddenly Schmidty and swaggs almost back to back put Blade in jeopardy of becoming a 2 person race.

Right after that at 213 King jumps on the Raiders bandwagon with Blade, to tie the vote up with Blade. Around this point is when Blade comes out with the accusation that he was trying to trap someone and points a finger at King instead.

217, 235, 241 and 242 we see fall out from Blade's accusation of King, and the race goes from being Mr. W vs Blade vs Raiders vs Alan T to being Mr.W vs king tied up 4 - 4

268 king moves his vote to Mr. w for self preservation

276 pennyweis re-ties it up at 5 each with a vote on king.

281 Hoops unties it by moving his vote back off of king to Mr.W giving him a 2 vote lead

288 mckerney basically puts it out of reach without last minute vote switching by jumping on and clinching the deal at 7-4 at that point.

Since Im just bored here watching 14-15 inches of snow fall, I figured I would try to do my own groupings of people with similar acitions. Not really a trust or distrust list as much as figuring out where people fall to narrow it down more in my head..

Group 1:
Bearcat and Spleen (others voted for mr. W, but these did seemingly together)

Group 2:
Raiders Army, Blade, penneyweis (king voters, following Blade's reasoning).

Group 3:
Hoops, mckerney, Desnudo (late Mr. W voters. Started by the hoops flipflop and then mckerney sinched the deal.)

Group 4:
Schmidty + Swaggs (the anti-blade faction?)

Group 5: Sndvls, Saldana, kwhit, Celeval (voted off the beaten path so to speak. Stayed away from day 1 bandwagons.)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote