View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 07:08 PM   #545
hoopsguy
General Manager

Got very quiet here ...

I'll hit on a couple of topics here:

1.) I have zero reason to believe this game is anything other than survivors (one camp) versus others from my PM. I understand that some games involve hidden abilities that are not part of the initial PM (seeing as how I did that last game) but I would expect to know if I'm a member of some kind of faction.

2.) Spleen, most of the WW games involve taking a critical look at information and trying to determine who is legitimately trying to help and who is trying to steer the group. Hopefully you are having some measure of fun even if it is confusing right now. I think a lot of experienced players (me included) are having a hard time so far this game figuring out which way to go.

3.) Raiders, a vote tonight counts for lynch tomorrow. I think people will react to votes in some way, shape, or form. Particularly the accused ... this is not me trying to get anyone to cast a vote they are not ready to make, but if people are waiting for some kind of revelation it may not be forthcoming.

4.) Also, Raiders asked about how many roles are out there? Well, it seems like we lost two named characters up to this point but that doesn't necessarily imply that we lost two survivors with assigned roles. If we did, then this was a brutal first day. But I also think it is possible that we all have identities that correspond to characters on the show - we just don't learn which ones unless we have a special (or until we die). That is strictly a theory, and one that should be measurable over the next 1-2 days just like the lynch/"die in jail" conversation.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote