View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 09:53 AM   #770
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy

Right now the distrust list is Alan T, Desnudo, and Pennywise. I'm not arrogant enough to think that all three are others, but if at least one of them is not an other I'm completely off my game.

It feels like sides are beginning to be drawn here - hope I'm aligning with the correct people.

Thats ok with me, as you are on my slight distrust list right now as well, after your flip flop off of king to Mr. W on day 1. I try not to base too much on day 1 votes, but also on the actions thereafter. You have been providing alot of valuable information since that vote, some of which I have used to form opinions about others so I'm not hard lined against you. I'm just a little curious to what you were up to on day 1 still.

I don't really have any feel for Desnudo so far, but I still think people haven't convinced me about pennywise who you seem to have a strong distrust for.

No one has been able to come and give me a reason why penny is any more non-trustworthy right now than Raiders is. From what I could see Penny, Raiders and Blade all made a similar action, since that time Blade had his reveal which probably takes him off of lynch lists unless you just flat out dont believe him. That leaves Penny and Raiders, of whom I honestly thought Penny gave a better explanation than Raiders did, and Raiders has had absolutely 0 heat so far.

Right now all I see is Penny is being singled out on a gut feel, a bandwagon has formed, and there is very little competition so far on votes, which likely does not lead to anyone else slipping up or having to put themselves on the line for a vote that we can later use to try to judge them.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote