View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 12:21 PM   #850
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
If you believe a wolf voted king, you have 3 options(not counting myself)...hoops(who is being vouched for by kwhit and spleen), raiders, and penny...trust me when i say raiders is being watched as well. One big x-factor is if king is good or bad...if king is good too it doesnt matter at all if someone voted king or mr. r, who was tied or not, but more just how wolves were spread out. Everyone has reasons for voting a certain way. Do i know penny is bad, no...but im betting he has a far better chance of being bad then raiders at this point in time. I cant give you reasons you want, just a hunch. But im betting king is a villager and there for penny's vote really didnt matter much if he is good or bad...

Well I can't really argue against hunches, thats all I have to go on right now too. I don't think I am as alarmed that you are voting for penny as I am at how many people just hop along with less reasoning than you to do the same. I think you have pretty much defended your vote even if at this time I might disagree with it to some extent, I respect that. Its getting too easy though if a run away bandwagon forms that everyone is just hopping on the penny train without much in the way of reasons. I just dont want to be stuck at day 3 in the same spot as I am here without much to go on.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote