View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 10:09 AM   #2475
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I figured you would see everyone else saying survivor and follow suite...but that sucks...i can't believe you asked him for the PM though...that would have been cheating if he had.

My PM had both others and survivors, but its very interesting you guys got to divide roles and didnt give alan cunning...with the way he plays he would have been by far the best choice in my mind

i didnt think it would have been cheating on our part at the time because of the way it was obviously giving the survivors an unfair advantage to be able to quote it....even if i had tried to say i was one at that point, it would have stood out even more, and would have been piling on to the trust circle...i asked to see it so i could try to figure out a way to counteract the fact that half a dozen people were cleared in a 5 minute span by an unintentional mechanic. we didnt make alan the cunning because we thought you would have more NAMBLA meetings with him like you did last game if he kissed your ass a bit.....we thought that was enough cover for him.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote