View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 06:17 PM   #1209
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Good job treasure hunters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
I still have several surprises up my sleeve (for instance while Taz got both parts of the clue for the Burried Treasure, it wasn't found).

And it would have taken me a while to find it. From what little analysis I did on the clues, I was only able to figure out which row the treasure should be in. Not an exact square. I only received the 2nd clue the previous morning, so I had no time to search for it. I probably wouldn't have searched for it on morning 4 either as I planned to pick up the package for Shady so I could buy the gun. If the pirates would have bailed Blade again, I was going to go Jack Ruby on him to save the TH from having to jail him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Hats off to Gram who despite being very quite in the thread ended the game with 37 gold, followed closely by one of the athlete's Alan who got 34.

Holy... I only had 3 gold at end, digging up only 5 gp for the first 3 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I thought Taz played a really good game. Based on his posts, he seemed to grasp the rules and their impact more quickly than many of the players in this game.

w00t! Taz 4 MVP!

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote