View Single Post
Old 02-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #1229
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
We did camp out the same night. That is one of the reasons why I was guessing you probaby had decent gold, just from the extra digs. I was guessing that Qwik had some good gold too as he got Saldana's and seemed to be of the dig mindset as well. King talked up digging, but I was not sure at the time if that was TH behavior or cover for a pirate.

Barkeep, can you post the gold totals for everyone? Just curious to see who was banking cash versus spending, etc.

I ended up with 11 gold I believe. I got 6 the first day with three digs on square F6. I spent 3 of that on the necklace (which I thought was going to drop my price on items bought). 2nd morning I went to Ellie's and bought shoes for 2 GP, and ended up with 2 GP on a dig at C2 (I had made some moves wrong because I misread how fleet of foot worked). Morning 3 I made a dig at F3 for 3 GP and then got 5GP from G2 where I also found the knife.

My role was paranoid, so I figured that I didn't really need to worry about hiding out much so just was exploring the different terrains for gold. I was going to camp out this upcoming morning up in the NE corner.