View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 01:46 AM   #1233
Vince
Pro Starter

Holy crap, that's the last thing I expected to happen. Crazy. I was pretty sure that the NE corner would have lots of gold, I just hadn't gotten there yet to check it out. I wanted to end up there and at A1, which I also thought would have lots of gold. The first couple of turns, I wandered around near the river (thinking along the same lines as many posted about California Gold Rush, etc).

King -- I'm with you in keeping the Taxi's alive and well

My goal was to end up with the Shovel, Metal Detector and No Doze, and then camp out while using the No Doze. However, I wanted to find a good high-yield square first. I never found that high-yield square. I found a lot of 3's, but nothing higher. The next turn, I was going to buy the Metal Detector and No Doze anyways, and go exploring in the jungle the following turn while camping out, even though I hadn't found any 'good' squares yet.

Barkeep -- I love this ruleset, and I would be interested in playing the exact same game again.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote