View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 02:22 PM   #256
QuikSand
lolzcat

2010 Schedule

Well, another opportunity to spin my wheels a bit – we’ll have a look at the Chili Dogs schedule for the year ahead:

Code:
Chesapeake Chili Dogs 2010 Regular Season Schedule Week Opponent 2009 Record Divisional? Week 1 at South Carolina Crossfire 9-7 YES Week 2 at Toronto Smoke 5-10-1 Week 3 DAVIS TOADS 5-11 Week 4 NORWICH QUAGMIRE 12-4 Week 5 at Portland Pisces 11-5 YES Week 6 at Ayr Bravehearts 6-9-1 Week 7 CALVERTON CALEDONIANS 8-7-1 Week 8 OPEN Week 9 SOUTH CAROLINA CROSSFIRE 9-7 YES Week 10 at Seal Beach Sting Rays 7-9 Week 11 DODGE CITY VIGILANTES 9-7 YES Week 12 at Austin Amish 10-6 Week 13 at Washington Piledrivers 5-11 Week 14 JUPITER GRENDELS 14-2 Week 15 at Dodge City Vigilantes 9-7 YES Week 16 HUDSON VALLEY HIPPIES 7-9 Week 17 PORTLAND PISCES 11-5 YES

So, a fairly normal distribution – with a few extra home games down the stretch. It’s certainly possible that even if we are slightly improved from last season, we could start off at around 2-5 going into our week off. That would be discouraging, but there are probably only two games on this early list where we will be meaningful favorites.

We’ll try not to make too much of this, but it’s a concern. However, I do like the idea of having the defending division champs have to come to play at our place in the season finale this year. Hopefully, that will be a meaningful game – I might prefer it to be against Dodge City, but with Portland on top of the mini-mountain right now, we’re glad to get our shot at them with the season on the line.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote