View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 09:24 PM   #444
hoopsguy
General Manager

So just want to make sure that I'm clear on the argument that I'm a Thing - I voted for Saldana to make the vote 4-3, then didn't change the vote to Barkeep at the end and make the score 5-4 to keep him alive another day and convert another scientist?

Do you really suspect that both Barkeep and I are things? That is the only way that scenario makes any sense to me.

I think that a Thing could afford to be devious if they had not lost one of their members on Day 1. But no way would they play that way and risk losing players the first two days. The people who voted for Saldana, particularly those who were around late (that includes me) vault way up my trust list.

Trusted:
Barkeep (directly related to killing of two Things)
Path (tie-breaking vote to kill a Thing)

Mostly Trusted:
Mckerney (3rd vote on Saldana)
Raiders (Scientist Day 1, voted for Thing on Day 2, posted relatively late and didn't move away from Thing in 5-4 vote)
Cronin (targeted by Thing yesterday)

Somewhat Trusted
Dubb
Swaggs
Blade - all three among simple/brilliant group from Day 1, at most one has been converted
JeeberD - cleared on day one, at most one has been converted among 4 on this somewhat trusted list
Tanglewood - post-deadline vote for Saldana didn't impact the vote, but at least gives some surface area to review. Initial vibe = not Thing

Remaining Players
Anxiety
Coffee
WVUFan
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote