View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 08:23 AM   #21
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Im loving it, as a reader and fellow WE player...what difficulty are you on, as you seem to be tearing it up. And did you do full WE players or the option to pick a few?

3 stars is the difficulty I'm on. I've always found that the right skill level for me. 2 stars is too easy, and on 3 I would often lose to the teams with more talent but would occassionally win, and vice versa. If it gets too easy, I will up it to 4 stars.

For those that don't know how this works, when you start the Master League, you always have the same roster of players. This Castolo dude, Barota, Celnili, they will always be on your team, and truth be told, they all mostly stink. I've always found Castolo to be decent enough to help, but most of the rest are garbage. From there, in this version of the game, you are given the option of selling up to 3 players and using that money to buy players. I sold 3 chumps and bought a decent goalie and a decent defender (both old, so undervalued). The challenge is to win enough games that you make money and can negotiate to buy new players from other teams. Your game ends if you bankrupt your team or don't have enough players to field a team (it requires 16 on your roster).

Also, the top 2 Division 2 teams get promoted and the bottom two Division 1 teams get relegated.

Anyway, glad I have some readers! Comments really help me keep going, so if you have comments or questions PLEASE post them!
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote