View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 11:52 AM   #894
Tyrith
College Starter

I did precisely what was expected of me -- I didn't do anything. I cast my votes and sit on my rear quitely. I assumed the second I started strategizing openly I would lose my newbie shield and people would start looking more closely.

The last lynch vote was really an honest mistake. As I'm sure you had noticed, I had been looking in the thread most of the day, I was just waiting for the other votes to fall. Lucky that I did, there's a decent chance I would have cast off sndvls, taken the night kill, and tried to get Qwikshot lynched to win.

Anxiety as the convert was done because I wanted a quiet player that didn't have a mckerney vote -- the other name rattling around in my head was path, who was killed for being a quiet player with no heat on him two nights later. When we had the night attack against Lathum blocked I thought we were dead, but the alternative -- killing one of the seers -- actually would have been a lot worse for us in the long run, as the suspicion went.

What really killed the villagers was how much suspicion they put on the tangle/qwik seer pair, instead of believing the theory that they were alternating nights. Otherwise me and sndvls would have come out flashing in the bullseye as the only non-aligned players left.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote