View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 03:07 PM   #392
Tyrith
College Starter

If hoops ever stopped being outspoken he would draw mass suspicision like blade has this game. Loud people can't suddenly change directions without sirens going off everywhere.

As I see it, hoops is being his usual nosy self, except a little moreso than normal because he wants to stir up the game, which I don't completely agree with, but, in a vacuum, see the logic behind. Cronin is being his usual outspoken self and charging after him, with some minimal role evidence to back himself up. This leads me to a couple of thoughts:

1) Is cronin a bad guy already trying to stage a role reveal to get on our side? It certainly seems risky, but if he could get on our good side and use it to get rid of hoops and then perhaps stay around afterwards, it would be a huge gain.
2) How much of hoops probing is him trying to stir up activity, compared to him trying to probe for information that will help the bad side more than our good side?

I'm really conflicted at this point. Cronin's "role reveal" was executed in a manner that leaves open the possibility of a botch, but he could also be genuinely confused -- this is Fozzie's game. He also supported blade, who has no heat right now and seems to be accepted as not a huge threat. Is he a bad guy trying to use blade as cover, or is he innocent and actually believes what blade has to say?

Right now, I still don't know which way to go.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote