View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 10:27 PM   #3013
Tyrith
College Starter

I titled the spreadsheet back before the game had a title, I'll fix it. My spreadsheet uses generic role titles because it makes it clearer for me to track things in another spreadsheet I'm compiling. Last week I actually made up some nice spreadsheets to track a couple of fun statistics, which I'll share after the game if anyone is interested.

Lathum, I think that logic isn't worth it to them at all. Unless the schmidty/chubby/path trio is ALL bad, in which case I don't know anything anymore.

In response to qwik -- I have to trust barkeep. And tangle's vote for me actually clears him because he could have killed schmidty whenever...unless he considered it a lost cause and didn't want to stir up trouble by going back on schmidty. But that's trading a certain dead bad guy for a potential one -- worst case scenario is that tangle gets killed for it tomorrow and chubby the next day, which gives them more time to figure out crap. Best case scenario is neither dies, I'm still suspected, and we're in a mess. Hrm. That's almost tempting. I'd still put king first for the time being, but I'm not sure.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote