View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 03:57 PM   #200
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin
DARNIT, HOW CAN HE TORTURE US SO!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I also have other news about A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE. A couple of things, actually, that I think will please and excite fans of the series. Unfortunately, I can't talk about them yet. Watch my News page, though. I should have a few big announcements in the next few months.

What the heck is that? How can he give us something THAT tempting and just be so casual about it?!?!?!

/tk

End of the year at the latest is about 9 months earlier than I was expecting it. So, that's something.

As for the big announcement... Agreed tk. Unacceptable. Unacceptable, indeed!
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote