View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 12:49 AM   #2
Lorena
Unregistered

I'm my own worst critic. I took several pictures today and was dissapointed when they were downloaded on my computer; a lot of them were blurry! I should have changed the settings so I had everything in focus... ugh. Now I have a whole bunch of blurry images

This was one of my favorite pictures but while I was doing the post processing, Antmeister noticed that I had areas that were pure white. Dammit, no burning could help there

So, what did I learn? I learned that you MUST avoid taking pictures with an overexposed white background because well, you're pretty screwed... no matter how much you burn those areas, they remain white. How do you know something is true white? Click on the eye dropper and point it to any white areas, if you have 255 in the R, G, and B setting under Info Palette, you have pure white and no matter how much you burn, that section stays white. Freaking A man... I was a bit upset.

Oh, the info palette looks like this:

So this is to help me remember WHAT NOT TO DO!! Next time, I'll position her or myself differently so this doesn't happen again.

Here's are the pics (before and after):

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Last edited by Lorena : 07-04-2006 at 11:38 PM.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote