View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 04:09 AM   #48
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Damn you, who can i attack day and night with no one believing me this game? Oh well, guess whoever gets the doctor will be my new foe...until next time my nemesis

I really don't think I have had more fun playing Werewolf than I did those frantic three days at the end of the Spawn game. Trying to keep everyone convinced that I was good while orchestrating their downfall at the same time was exhilirating, especially since there was only me and Schmidty. In the end, we really didn't get anything done...but it was fun.

I wonder what would have happened if I had scanned Schmidty, and then claimed him to be a Spawn, rather than clearing him? At the very least, his reaction on the board would have been amazing
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote