View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 12:02 AM   #52
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

WOW. The Superdome looks GREAT on the 360. Just like the real dome.

The 1st play of the game, I try to catch them off guard with a PA pass. Well, Sachez underthrows it and Flowers returns it 43 yards for a TD. OUCH. 7-0.

Next play, Sanchez hits Washington in stride on a late release and he breaks a move for a 68 yard gain! 2 plays later Washington runs it in from 3 yards out. 7-7. This is an unexpected quick scoring game.

Not too surprisingly, Tereshinski is starting. On their 3rd offensive play, the FB fumbles it and Ellison recovers for us!

Their defense holds. We have a poor put and they start at their 28.

Brown with a run of 6, 1, and 2.5 yards leads to a punt.

Jarrett catches 4 passes on our next drive for a total of 72 yards including a 12 yarder for a TD. Jarrett had over 50 YAC on this drive. 14-7.

The 1st play is a PA pass for 18 yards. Then, Brown runs it for 10 and he knocks our Safety Ellison out of the game.

Brown fumbles it the next carry, but he picks it up himself and runs it for 2 yards.

A PI call gets them another 15 yards.

A few plays later, Jackson stops Brown on 3rd and 1. They kick the short FG. 14-10.

They force a 3 and out after stopping me inches short of the 1st.

1st play Tereshinski hits Massaquoi in stride after faking the handoff to Brown. 72 yard TD. 17-14.

After exchanging failed drives, we go back to Jarrett a lot. However, Coleman is the one who pounds it in from the 1. 21-17.

They drive to our 25 with a balanced attack. Then we get two sacks and force a 55 yard FG attempt which they barely make. 21-20.

Reed with my first ever kickoff return in this game!!! 28-20! Reed returned it 96 yards thanks to great blocking that left the right side of the field wide open!

Without worrying about the run, I easily stop the passing 3 plays in a row. They punt and we get it on our 40 with 24 seconds left in the half.

They sack my QB on 2nd down and I just the time run out.

Halftime. 28-20.

Halftime stats:

Tereshinski is 11 of 14 for 191 yards 1 TD 0 INT.

Sachez is 11 of 19 for 219 yards 1 TD 1 INT.

Brown has 10 carries for 44 yards.

Washington has 7 carries for 21 yards.

Brown is the leading receiver with 4 catches for 48 yards.

Jarrett has 7 catches for 124 yards and a TD at the half.

Brown also has 4 KR's for 91 yards.

28-20. Unfortuately, I kick off to them to start the 2nd half....
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote