View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 01:05 PM   #316
hoopsguy
General Manager

Swaggs, I wasn't able to reply to you earlier but now have my faculties about me again.

I'm going to be a little bit cautious on my approach with this, as there are a couple of things that don't add up for me here quite yet. I encountered you last night and we had a magical battle while I was attempting to learn about another player in the game. The fact that I'm here, instead of part of Blade's ghost patrol this morning, leads me to believe that you were not trying to kill me although the account of the battle sounded fierce.

Yet if you are not a Dimir, then why was I not able to comment on this earlier? Unless we were somehow watched, the number of parties that should have been involved with the activity last night is no more than three. And the third party has not participated in the thread yet today.

In terms of AlanT, I was the one who initiated the contact last night. That was done using my public role ability. Our encounter was directly related to my private role ability/handicap/whatever.

One last note - there is at least one other faction among us besides the Dimir.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote