View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 02:20 PM   #342
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, because he saw how the wind was blowing here before he posted?

I'm not sure what I wanted to hear from Fouts, but that obviously wasn't it. Yes, I did spy on him last night. But I have no ability to kill him. And I certainly didn't silence myself when Swaggs first raised the issue today.

If I was a bad guy that was pinned down on Night 1 then my best tactic is to come out firing right away and make it a 1-1 issue. I was on before both Swaggs and Fouts today. I certainly had the ability to play out the action this way and try to put everyone in a tough spot with their choice.

But I'm not a bad guy, I had complex information that I needed to process, and I'm doing my best to do that. If it doesn't add up for you, then I'm not sure what I'm going to say between now and the deadline to change your mind.

I didn't know that Fouts was a Dimir, although I strongly suspected after being silenced over lunch today. Even if he was a Dimir, I would not have gotten that information by spying on him last night. It was only when he came out with his post that I knew with certainty.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote